Who ate the marbles?

Hungry Hippo

Feb 16, 2004, 2:54:10 PM2/16/04
Blobbi dropped by for some hippo humping and after she left I noticed that
all the marbles were gone.

What's a hippo to do?

Rick Sobie

Feb 18, 2004, 1:44:48 AM2/18/04

"Hungry Hippo" <hun...@NAAFA.com> wrote in message

> Blobbi dropped by for some hippo humping and after she left I noticed that
> all the marbles were gone.
>
> What's a hippo to do?

If you are referring to the spiral marbles, in some kind of clear
syrop, I tried one. Basically, I think I will stick to meat and potatoes.

But what a strange question to ask. I guess you must have been there
at the table. I have no idea what we were doing there. I was just beamed
there. Not even sure where it was. Maybe the moonship. Could have been
on Steve's ship or Jonesey's not sure.

But hey! Consider yourself special, there was no more than a dozen or
so of us there.

Rick Sobie

Feb 18, 2004, 2:23:21 AM2/18/04

"Rick Sobie" <rick...@spamnotshaw.ca> wrote in message

Actually now that I think about it, it may have been a family dinner
at my mom's house. In another part of the universe.

I wish I could remember it clearly, but I guess there are reasons
why I cannot. It was just a couple days ago.

But! I have figured out quite a bit about was is going on.

I made contact with Robert, or he made contact with me, first
when I was 16. I have been talking to him and Harold ever since.
Robert is my unlce on my mothers side and the military commander
of the moonship. The inside is terraformed and was used to transport
the 7 root races here eons ago. The last big abandon ship I think
happened in Mesopotamia and that spawned JudeoChristianity.

I think the inner hull burst and the interior was flooded with water,
and the accoustic protection of the moonship was lost, so
most of the ones who stayed behind and did not disembark
with the original 7 root races, then left the ship. Some went
into the maintenance areas and tunnels and stayed on.

Robert and Harold. Robert being a republican and Harold
a democrat that stayed and kept an eye on the planet
although the ship was largely disabled from the original
impact on the south pole with almost pireced the titanium hull.
I guess Robert and Harold lost contact with Supreme command
and just did the best they could for eons.

I guess he was surprised to find me reincarnated on earth, but
we maintained contact for years and then David arrived from
somewhere in 1993 and a bunch of my other relatives
and who knows how they discovered me, but between me and David
we reached out through cosmic conscious communications officer
and communications officer across space and time and got ahold
om my mom. Bea. She informed my dad and I guess Supreme
coomand was notified, because immediately after I began to
see angles turninng up everywhere. They were being beamed
across the universe.

But still no one said anything except don't say anything.

I kept on as usual talking to Robert and Harold as if nothing
was going on but they never told me much about what happened,
they would beam me up at night while I was alseep and
show me around at the disaster inside etc. I didn't even know
it was the inside of the moon, I had no idea where we were.

But slowly by slowly I pieced it together and they showed me more
and more and more people arrived and we had clandestine meetings
and all that.

But then things seemed to be going nowhere and so we lost interest
and stopped paying attention and then Robert began being a little
more forward.

Now I don't know if this is what the problem was or not, but I think
that Robert was afraid that I was here to investigate him, so he
never let on what happened or what the situation was.
I used to be a lwyer in the government back home and I think he
is paranoid that he interfered with the development of this planet
when the hull burst and people beamed down and spawned
JudeoChristianity.
That is contamination of culture and philosophy of the planet
and is against the rules I guess. But these were strange circumstances
and I think it was probably the lesser of two evils.
So Robert if you are listening, no I am not investigating you
for a breach of the Prime Directive.

Just the other day, I came across these Ica stones, from Peru,
and lo and behold they depict the impact on the South Pole
of the moon, what looks like decompression but I don't
think there was unless the emmergency foam or molten titanium
sealed the hull. But maybe some of the water from the inner
shell was ejected.

At any rate the inside of the ship, with the mountain of dirt in the
south can be seen and the faces of two men. Robert and Harold.

Harold witha black mask on, because I guess they didn't know
what glasses were in those days that they made these stones or
amybe they were making some comment. I don't know, but Harold
sometimes wears glasses.

Here's the Ica stones you will see what I am referring to...
http://www.labyrinthina.com/ica.htm

Scroll down to the middle of the page.

And this might give you some insight to what happened in peru
when you look at the Nazca lines...

Here is a rough translation of the Nazca line Peru Geoglyphs,

http://www.labyrinthina.com/nazca.htm

if you are interested...

It reads:

"Thanks alot, there are giant frickin spiders down here,
we found rats and bats and elephants but no unicorns,
and where the heck is the tree of life?! That you said
we would find, when we went through the maze, in the
tunnels underground in the mothership, and went through
the stargate(transporter). We have surveyed the entire area."

And a little background on my recent research if you are
interested in more info.

I guess the Judeo Christians believed that the world was only
8,000 years old, because prior to that they lived inside the
terraformed moon, where it is much like here, except
that it has a harnessed white dwarf star for power or
something I guess.

(One that might need some maintenance soon as well if you get
my drift)

http://www.members.shaw.ca/rsobie/default.htm

Daedalus

Feb 18, 2004, 3:26:41 PM2/18/04

I hear Bobbi lost her marbles. Maybe you can find them and take them.

Jade

Ugly Bob

Feb 19, 2004, 1:50:25 AM2/19/04
[AUK added]

"Rick Sobie" <rick...@spamnotshaw.ca> wrote in message

Could anyone really get your drift, Rick?

-Ugly Bob

*

Feb 19, 2004, 1:53:04 AM2/19/04
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:50:25 -0800, "Ugly Bob" <ugly_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Sobie is one of the best trolls on thes ngs. He got you didn't he.

Rick Sobie

Feb 20, 2004, 11:35:24 PM2/20/04

> > http://www.members.shaw.ca/rsobie/default.htm
>
> Could anyone really get your drift, Rick?
>
> -Ugly Bob

Let me simplify it for you Bob.

For years I have been talking about Robert and Harold.
They are arch angels. I have told many stories here about
them, and the astral travels, lucid dreams and communications
I have had with them.

I recently found on the net, Ica stones from Peru, which were
found by a riverbank after a flood there and which date back
to at least the 1500's.

Which depict both Robert and Harold, including his glasses,
and they also depict the moon arriving, and an impact on
the moon on the south pole, (not visible from earth)
and the inside of the moon, as seen, in my numerous journeys there
to visit with Harold and Robert.

http://www.labyrinthina.com/ica.htm

Does anyone know what I am talking about? The person who started
this thread, recently got beamed to my mom's house across the universe
for dinner, so I would suspect they are in the loop as well.

People often ask how one can determine if an experience of that sort
is real and not imagined.
She served a dessert, that does not exist on earth, and no one has
ever heard of. They were small colored balls in clear syrop.
That had swirl designs on them, and which looked, sort of like
marbles.

Why she served them, was because at the start of the movie MIB,
they depict an alien child playng with marbles the size of the universe.

It was just her way of saying, we eat marbles like that for dinner.

Rick Sobie

Feb 21, 2004, 12:43:44 AM2/21/04
Thats OK Robert, laugh now while you can.
But at the feast of the seven marbles you shall have no portion.
Neither shall your fries, be supersized. You will throw yourself
to the ground and cover your head with ashes, and clamber
at the door, but you will find the door locked.

Then will come the gnashing of teeth.

It is at this time bretheren I bid you not look, Nay! Turn away your
gaze as him and his ilk slink into the dark crevaces, and evolve
into big headed scawny, amber fluid floating, friends of Nancy.

Oh the horror.

"Robert Buchanan" <?????????@?????????.???> wrote in message
> alt.usenet.kooks, allow me to present the incomparable Rick Sobie!

> >> Could anyone really get your drift, Rick?
> >>
> >> -Ugly Bob
> >>

> > Let me simplify it for you Bob.
> >
> > For years I have been talking about Robert and Harold.
> > They are arch angels. I have told many stories here about
> > them, and the astral travels, lucid dreams and communications
> > I have had with them.
> >
> > I recently found on the net, Ica stones from Peru, which were
> > found by a riverbank after a flood there and which date back
> > to at least the 1500's.
> >
> > Which depict both Robert and Harold, including his glasses,
> > and they also depict the moon arriving, and an impact on
> > the moon on the south pole, (not visible from earth)
> > and the inside of the moon, as seen, in my numerous journeys there
> > to visit with Harold and Robert.
> >
> > http://www.labyrinthina.com/ica.htm
> >
> > Does anyone know what I am talking about?
>

> No, Rick. Nobody does.

> > The person who started
> > this thread, recently got beamed to my mom's house across the universe
> > for dinner, so I would suspect they are in the loop as well.
> >
> > People often ask how one can determine if an experience of that sort
> > is real and not imagined.
> > She served a dessert, that does not exist on earth, and no one has
> > ever heard of. They were small colored balls in clear syrop.
> > That had swirl designs on them, and which looked, sort of like
> > marbles.
> >
> > Why she served them, was because at the start of the movie MIB,
> > they depict an alien child playng with marbles the size of the universe.
> >
> > It was just her way of saying, we eat marbles like that for dinner.
>

> --
> Robert Buchanan
> http://home.ripway.com/2004-1/55797/

Rick Sobie

Feb 21, 2004, 3:40:42 AM2/21/04

> alt.usenet.kooks, allow me to present the incomparable Rick Sobie!
>
> > Thats OK Robert, laugh now while you can.
> > But at the feast of the seven marbles you shall have no portion.
> > Neither shall your fries, be supersized. You will throw yourself
> > to the ground and cover your head with ashes, and clamber
> > at the door, but you will find the door locked.
> >
> > Then will come the gnashing of teeth.
> >
> > It is at this time bretheren I bid you not look, Nay! Turn away your
> > gaze as him and his ilk slink into the dark crevaces, and evolve
> > into big headed scawny, amber fluid floating, friends of Nancy.
> >
> > Oh the horror.
>
> You've got a one hell of an imagination there, Rick. It's too bad nobody
> has a clue as to what you're talking about.

Everyone except you, you mean Robert.
http://www.zetatalk.com/

*

Feb 21, 2004, 10:51:11 PM2/21/04
On 21 Feb 2004 08:40:31 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

]...]

>I'll pass, thanks.

When one has a hot potato and they don't want anyone else to notice, it
makes it impossible to pass it on to anyone else.

It's all yours.

*

Feb 21, 2004, 11:50:13 PM2/21/04
On 22 Feb 2004 03:53:26 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>alt.usenet.kooks, allow me to present the incomparable *!

>Please feel free to tell me all about Lockheed's seekrit pl@nz for the
>potato, Alexa.

Well, first we have to determine why you keep referring to everyone as Alexa
because there's no one here by that name. Perhaps you've taken too many CIA
drugs, or more likely sold too many CIA drugs to children, such as your own
r those of your coworkers. Maybe even murdered their mother.

But you are free to stalk anyone as you do regularly being the psycho
sociopath that you are.

Do you think the CIA will wisk you to some unknown hide-a-way, and implant
notions of grandeur while feeding you a slow dose of one of Dugways'
experimental bio toxins?

Message has been deleted

*

Feb 22, 2004, 12:09:58 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 04:54:12 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>alt.usenet.kooks, allow me to present the incomparable *!
>
>> On 22 Feb 2004 03:53:26 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>alt.usenet.kooks, allow me to present the incomparable *!

>>>Please feel free to tell me all about Lockheed's seekrit pl@nz for the
>>>potato, Alexa.
>>
>> Well, first we have to determine why you keep referring to everyone as
>> Alexa
>

>Just you, Alexa.

>> because there's no one here by that name.
>

>Except you, Alexa.

No, idiot, there isn't and anyone with one functioning neuron can see that.
But your obsession with the name is noted. Doesn't do you any good, but
maybe you'll have a stroke.

>> Perhaps you've taken
>> too many CIA drugs, or more likely sold too many CIA drugs to
>> children, such as your own r those of your coworkers. Maybe even
>> murdered their mother.
>

>I see you're in typical form.

>> But you are free to stalk anyone as you do regularly being the psycho
>> sociopath that you are.
>

>With or without my Haliburton cronies?

>> Do you think the CIA will wisk you to some unknown hide-a-way, and
>> implant notions of grandeur while feeding you a slow dose of one of
>> Dugways' experimental bio toxins?
>

>I don't know, Alexa! Why don't you tell me!

You're not very bright, but that's to be expected. The CIA is not noted for
hiring the intelligent. Intelligent people don't work for the CIA.

*

Feb 22, 2004, 12:32:06 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 05:26:18 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>I've been waiting for your denial mode to kick in.

There's nothing to deny, unlike yourself, David, who has posted tonight
under your other sock puppets.

>>>I see you're in typical form.

>>>With or without my Haliburton cronies?

>>>I don't know, Alexa! Why don't you tell me!
>>
>> You're not very bright, but that's to be expected. The CIA is not
>> noted for hiring the intelligent. Intelligent people don't work for
>> the CIA.
>

>*yawn*
>Which is why you figure out their devious plans so easily, right?

It's not difficult to ascertain the motivation of a stupid person such as
yourself.

*

Feb 22, 2004, 12:43:30 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 05:33:19 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

> ^^^^^
>WHO?!

>> who has posted tonight
>> under your other sock puppets.
>

>Please lits these socks!

>>>*yawn*
>>>Which is why you figure out their devious plans so easily, right?
>>
>> It's not difficult to ascertain the motivation of a stupid person such as
>> yourself.
>

>Please explain my motivations for me!

Already did.

*

Feb 22, 2004, 1:02:51 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 05:42:10 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>Where? And who's David?

David Green.

*

Feb 22, 2004, 1:16:33 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 06:09:44 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>I hate to tell you this, but I have no idea who this individual is.

Liar.

*

Feb 22, 2004, 1:18:32 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 06:14:40 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>That sock paranoia of yours is terribly cute, Alexa.

Liar.

*

Feb 22, 2004, 1:32:38 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 06:18:54 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>So you're saying your sock paranoia *isn't* cute?

When are you going to stop raping and molesting little girls?

*

Feb 22, 2004, 1:36:16 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 06:30:44 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>Pedolames are *so* 1996, Alexa.

Well when ARE you going to stop molesting children?

*

Feb 22, 2004, 1:42:06 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 06:36:54 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>Doesn't this bore you after awhile, Alexa?

Evasion noted, liar.

*

Feb 22, 2004, 1:45:00 AM2/22/04
On 22 Feb 2004 06:40:38 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>PKB, you little hypocrite!

Liar.

*

Feb 22, 2004, 1:53:40 AM2/22/04
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 06:42:06 GMT, * <nos...@plz.com> wrote:

[snip]

You're such a lying piece of shit.

And the real Robert Buchanan is a really nice guy, unlike yourself.

Ugly Bob

Feb 24, 2004, 2:24:59 AM2/24/04

"Rick Sobie" <rick...@spamnotshaw.ca> wrote in message

A simple "no" would have been sufficient.

Message has been deleted

*

Feb 24, 2004, 11:13:58 AM2/24/04
On 24 Feb 2004 07:49:59 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>Rick, you really should write some sort of delusional fantasy column for
>some sort of publication. You're out of your mind and utterly
>incomprehensible, but endlessly entertaining and somewhat inventive to
>boot.

And consider yourself and all your sock puppets trolled, aptly, thoroughly
and completely.

LOL

Message has been deleted

Jack Keller

Feb 25, 2004, 1:30:47 AM2/25/04
They aren't bad tasting either. Little universe marbles. Much better than
sugar or caffeine.

*

Feb 25, 2004, 1:47:24 AM2/25/04
On 24 Feb 2004 21:44:55 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>SEE * at alt.usenet.kooks on 24 Feb 2004! Reserve your tickets now!

>> On 24 Feb 2004 07:49:59 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Rick, you really should write some sort of delusional fantasy column
>>>for some sort of publication. You're out of your mind and utterly
>>>incomprehensible, but endlessly entertaining and somewhat inventive to
>>>boot.
>>
>> And consider yourself and all your sock puppets
>

>Please list my socks, Alexa! You can start with Jade.

>> trolled, aptly, thoroughly and completely.
>

>Of course.

No one knows what the hell you're babbling on about, idiot.

*

Feb 25, 2004, 2:23:41 AM2/25/04
On 25 Feb 2004 07:13:59 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>SEE * at alt.usenet.kooks on 25 Feb 2004! Reserve your tickets now!

>That makes two of us, Alexa!
>Are you still bitter about your inability to attract a mate?

Like I said before, no one knows what the hell you're babbling on about.

Or to whom you're trying to troll. You're trolling yourself, idiot.

*

Feb 25, 2004, 2:27:10 AM2/25/04
On 25 Feb 2004 07:13:59 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

{snip rantings of th village idiot}

I don't think even you know what the hell you're raving on about.

*

Feb 25, 2004, 2:34:25 AM2/25/04
On 25 Feb 2004 07:26:10 GMT, Robert Buchanan <?????????@?????????.???>
wrote:

>SEE * at alt.usenet.kooks on 25 Feb 2004! Reserve your tickets now!

>Your obsessions with others really shine through when you respond to their
>posts twice, Alexa.

Gawd, you make a lot of false assumptions. You're a blithering idiot.