A Review of Edmond Wollmann

P. F. Chang

Jul 24, 2021, 5:12:17 AM7/24/21
Subject: Re: Quicksilver
Date: 22 Aug 96 21:57:58 EDT
From: "Susan" <103674.201 @CompuServe.COM>
To: Edmond Wollmann <***@mail.sdsu.edu>

It is written in the skies that he who runs may read. A review:

A true Son of Mercury, Mr. Wollman lights the lamp of reason in his
treatise of same. In applying his nimble and ingenious mind to the
planet of "conscious perception", he delivers a unique overview of the
humours and nature of Mercury, integrating his principles of self-
empowerment and it's expression through this planet. Individual sign
placements in the natal chart are deleinated, with major aspects
considered and clearly explained. Analyses of the birth charts of
Carl Sagan and Steven Spielberg with respect to Mercury's placement
are included.

As with his previous articles: "Mars and the State of the Ego" and
"Saturn opposition Saturn, View to Reality", Wollman's logic and
reasoning are of great assistance in increasing one's level of self
awareness and empowerment.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2010 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com

Spinic

Jul 24, 2021, 5:27:29 AM7/24/21
EHWollmann Dickhead wrote:

The Integrated Astrological Guide to Self-Abuse; Astrology for the
Disinformation Age
by Edmond Panty-Head Wollmann

Try express shopping with
1-ClickSM and Gift Click
Our Price: $16.76
You Save:$4.19 (20%)
Usually ships in 1-2 years
Paperback
Customer Comments
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other readers!
Avg. Customer Review: ; Number of Reviews: 20
A reader from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan , December 29, 1998
A book that can turn losers into whiners
I had returned to my home town during the holiday season when I ran into
an old school chum of mine who coaches a bantam level hockey team. His
team was mired in a terrible slump. I recommended that he read Ed
Wollmann's book. He was reluctant at first but once he started reading
it he couldn't put it down. It seems that Ed Wollmann covered the pages
with glue.

***@prontomail.com from Deep Cove, British Columbia , December 12,
1998
The perfect book to close off the Millenium.
If one were to look for one specific book to bridge the gap between 16th
century understanding of astrology and the way in which the astrological
believers will be mocked as kooks in the new millennium, Mr Wollmann's
vanity published screed would be that work.

A reader from Spinic, Ontario , November 20, 1998
An Excellent Christmas Gift for the Astrologers in the Buff
I found Edmond Wollmann's book to be well written and quite amusing. So
much so that I bought several copies and dance naked around my living
room while touching them. In past years I did not know what to get my
nudist astrologer friends for Christmas. This year Edmond Wollmann has
solved the problem by providing me with the perfect gift for the
yuletide season. I know my friends are just going to love this book.

A reader from Toadyville Illinois , November 19, 1998
If only I had Mr. Wollmann's book 200 years ago
Damn! What a great book. I only wish I had had it 200 years ago when I
was in Napoleon. I would have assigned it as required reading for all of
the officers that trained under me. Heck, if they would let me have
sharp objects like pens in my cell I would have written a letter and
recommended copies to all the nice doctors and men in white suits. If we
could have had the wisdom of someone like Mr. Wollmann on our side back
then, I might have won at Waterloo.

A reader from Wollmannville, TX , September 21, 1998
AMAZING! GREAT! BEST-SELLER!
Take my word on this, The Integrated Astrological Guide to Self Abuse is
the best book ever written by a man with panties on his head. My life
has changed, I'm better off now that I have read the best there is. I
thank Edmond, for it was his brilliant work that saved me from the
little men that tell me to do bad things.

A reader from Roswell, NM , September 5, 1998
BRILLAINT!
This book has changed my life. I thought astrology was a joke, that you
couldn't base your life on it. After reading Edmond Wollmann's
"Integrated Astrological Guide to Self Abuse" I have seen the true path.
I know I must now sell my wife and children too follow Edmond. Ed is
totally different from that David Koresh guy I used to follow. This time
it will be different. The heavens have given me this sign and blessed us
with another great Astrological book. Edmond Wollmann is love!

***@wollamn.net from Sherilyn, Ohio , September 2, 1998
Groundbreaking. Mind-boggling. A superb text.
I must echo the comments of the reader from New York. I picked up Mr.
Wollman's book in a dumpster behind an asylum. I was skeptical of
astrology at first, but the pleasant artwork on the cover convinced me
to wipe the slime off the book. Mr. Wollman delves into the very heart
of the alcohol induced insanity, creating a vivid portrayal of what it
means to be a self-abusing kook. "The Integrated Astrological Guide to
Self Abuse" drives a stake into the heart of the growing sanity/logic
movement. It's a mandatory tool that should be in the toolbox of every
fruitcake in this country.

***@usa.net from San Diego, CA , July 16, 1998
Excellent! The best book on the science of astrology ever!
It really expanded my view of the metaverse with profound holistic
logicality. and it expanded my vocabuosity profundantly. Mr. Wollman has
provenated with a scientific logicosity that astrology exists, and I am
firmly convincenated that he would never lie. Bravo, Mr. Wollman.