Last of the Rogue Debunker Captured - Rubbed Out

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2022, 2:39:00 PM9/2/22
Today, the last of the independent rogue Debunkers were captured and rubbed out. "What a GLORIOUS day," said Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers. Now there appears to be no debunkers let, no supporters of Debunkers and no Debunker sympathizers. Our work here is done!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 5, 2022, 10:33:32 AM9/5/22

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2022, 7:03:59 PM9/5/22
I guess the General does not consider you a real threat, or else you wouldn't be typing your nonsense.
I am positive that will soon be corrected, in OUR favor.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers Jr.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 8, 2022, 6:57:24 AM9/8/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
The General is my buddy. You lose again.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2022, 6:59:11 AM9/8/22
On Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 3:57:24 AM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 7:33:32 AM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> How many times can you be wrong?
> >
> > I guess the General does not consider you a real threat, or else you
> > wouldn't be typing your nonsense. I am positive that will soon be
> > corrected, in OUR favor.
> >
> The General is my buddy. You lose again.

A 5-year old is a Pretend General, the only kind the Debunkers have left.

Give up now, and we will keep your cell in the FEMA Kamp ready for YOU!!

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 8, 2022, 9:01:20 AM9/8/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Keep telling the shrinks at the booby hatch that and they'll never let
you out of that padded cell.

> Give up now, and we will keep your cell in the FEMA Kamp ready for
> YOU!!

Address, please.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2022, 2:15:53 AM9/9/22
FEMA KAMP #423-A. DO NOT BE LATE, AGAIN!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 9, 2022, 9:44:36 AM9/9/22

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 10:38:00 AM9/16/22
I would speculate that it must have come as a surprise to King Debunker that it was not a request, but an order from the State!
Lucky for you, I know the Commandant of that Kamp and told him to let you out at least an hour a day.

The things I do for Debunkers!!

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

Speaking for the

General himself!!

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2022, 8:26:20 AM10/23/22
On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> Today, the last of the independent rogue Debunkers were captured and rubbed out. "What a GLORIOUS day," said Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers. Now there appears to be no debunkers let, no supporters of Debunkers and no Debunker sympathizers. Our work here is done!

We won't be hearing from Crujo ever again! Good riddance to BAD BAD Rubbish!!

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2022, 4:59:38 AM10/29/22
On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> Today, the last of the independent rogue Debunkers were captured and rubbed out. "What a GLORIOUS day," said Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers. Now there appears to be no debunkers let, no supporters of Debunkers and no Debunker sympathizers. Our work here is done!

I would like to say that I miss Crujo, but I can't, so I WON'T!!

richard...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2022, 12:56:18 AM12/5/22
On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> Today, the last of the independent rogue Debunkers were captured and rubbed out. "What a GLORIOUS day," said Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers. Now there appears to be no debunkers let, no supporters of Debunkers and no Debunker sympathizers. Our work here is done!

I have to admit, it is a GOOD feeling that the Debunker is finally finished. Now we have to figure out what to do about the well-known pedophile from Canada. Although he does not pose a threat like The Debunker, he is a thorn in our side.