What part of NO DEBUNKERS do you not understand?

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2024, 4:09:20 PMJan 14
This will be your only warning, there will be NO MORE DEBUNKERS allowed on this newsgroup. The United Honest Ufologists (UHONU) have finally destroyed the very last Debunker outpost. Now let's celebrate the working relationship between humans and ETs. No more Debunkers EVER!!!

Fini Debunker.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR
ASA

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 16, 2024, 9:43:42 PMJan 16

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2024, 11:28:12 PMJan 16
Those will be your FINAL WORDS. All Mankind have had just about enough of the Debunkers and their ilk. I gave you chance after chance, but NO MORE!!
The Force is ON THE WAY!!

Debunker- FINISHED!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 19, 2024, 7:20:12 PMJan 19

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2024, 12:53:14 AMJan 20
On Friday, January 19, 2024 at 4:20:12 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at 6:43:42 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> Piss off.
> >
> > Those will be your FINAL WORDS. All Mankind have had just about
> > enough of the Debunkers and their ilk. I gave you chance after chance,
> > but NO MORE!! The Force is ON THE WAY!!
> >
> > Debunker- FINISHED!!
> Why are you such a sore loser?

I personally will drive the BULLDOZER that will squash the Debunker Compound once and for all. A Glorious Day will be coming right up and songs will be sung about it forever!
What would you like on your tombstone? Pepperoni?

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Artio ((at your service and service to others))

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 20, 2024, 9:12:24 AMJan 20
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'd like your head on a stick, kook.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2024, 2:57:00 AMJan 24
The Final Days of the Debunkers has sunk so low, that it is well beyond time we take them out of their misery.
Say Goodbye, Debunker!!!

From Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 29, 2024, 10:16:10 PMJan 29

> On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 6:12:24 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Friday, January 19, 2024 at 4:20:12 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpup
Still here. Looks like someone is laughing at you besides me.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2024, 1:32:52 AMJan 30
They won't be for long, we just arrested what was left of the Debunker Corp. They have been eliminated.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 2, 2024, 12:47:34 PMFeb 2

> On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 7:16:10 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 6:12:24 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockp
Wrong again, we not only graduated a new class at The Debunker Academy,
we also held class reunions. The General stopped by and gave autographs
and a speech about how to ridicule saucerheads. There were hundreds of
thousands of people laughing at you together in one place.

You should have been there. We could have lined up to piss on your
grave for charity.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2024, 12:59:00 PMFeb 2
TELLING tall tales will not save you and what is left of your cult. The bombers are in the air. Say your prayers, Debunker.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 3, 2024, 12:06:35 PMFeb 3

> On Friday, February 2, 2024 at 9:47:34 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 7:16:10 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpup
> ckp
>> > uppet
You chickened out again? Hardly a surprise.