Am I still dead, Holeflapper?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 28, 2021, 6:51:47 PMSep 28
Now that I'm back from vacation, I look forward to watching you foam.

Don't disappoint me.

"I haven't done anything, and if I ever did, there was no
intention to do so!" - Wollkook confirms what everyone knew.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2021, 10:37:34 PMSep 30
On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 3:51:47 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> Now that I'm back from vacation, I look forward to watching you foam.
>
> Don't disappoint me.

Crujo, We have totally decimated your ENTIRE organization, we have interrogated all your top Generals, we have blown to smithereens your bunkers, sub-bunkers and DEBUNKERS!! We have discredited, demeaned and destroyed what was left of your structure. There is NOTHING left of your group, you are in the wilderness without even a skeleton crew. Although we take every action that your kooky cult takes very seriously, you now pose no threat to our nation, the world or even the hot dog stand down the block.

That being said, just to be on the SAFE SIDE, we plan to drop 10 Ultra-Q (UQ) bombs on your previous location first thing in the morning. If I were you, and thank GOD I am not, I would finish your will and last testimony to the world. Herein lies a Debunker who never gave up, but should have when we gave him a million and one chances.

Consider this, a million and TWO.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 18, 2021, 1:14:32 AMOct 18
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
You lose again, Holeflapper. Go back to gumming your donuts, old man.

"As for being a kook - we all kook, some kook better than others. And I
surely kook better than you." - Ilya Shambat on his own sanity.