Crujo finally arrested//In a secured FEMA location//All Debunker eliminated!

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2022, 1:13:05 AMFeb 9
Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News >> The King of Debunkers, who goes by the non de plume of "Crujo" has finally been arrested. Luckily for him, he surrendered without resistance. During the enhanced interrogation, the names and locations of the rest of the Debunkers were disclosed. They were subsequently apprehended and eradicated. Crujo will be given a speedy trial and the verdict will be announced right here, on this channel. We hope he will plead guilty and let the Judge render the proper sentence. Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 9, 2022, 1:37:26 PMFeb 9
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Damn, you still suck at this.

"I am the same intelligent, articulate, amiable, and humble
person anywhere I go:-))" - Ed, proving he's always a dickhead.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2022, 1:49:09 AMFeb 13
On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 10:37:26 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News >> The
> > King of Debunkers, who goes by the non de plume of "Crujo" has finally
> > been arrested. Luckily for him, he surrendered without resistance.
> > During the enhanced interrogation, the names and locations of the rest
> > of the Debunkers were disclosed. They were subsequently apprehended
> > and eradicated. Crujo will be given a speedy trial and the verdict
> > will be announced right here, on this channel. We hope he will plead
> > guilty and let the Judge render the proper sentence. Breaking News -
> > Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News -
> > Breaking News
> >
> Damn, you still suck at this.
>
> --
> Cujo -

BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS- Crujo was able to send a 6 word propaganda blurb during a break in his trial. Said Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers, President of HACA ((Human Alien Contact Agenda)) "this will NOT happen again. He is in complete custody and will NOT be able to send any more hate speech." The trial appears to be wrapping up sooner rather than later and there is a real possibility that Crujo will face some very harsh punishment, perhaps serving a life sentence in a Gulag or a Debunker museum. Stay tuned to this channel for further developments.

Amalgamated Press

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 13, 2022, 2:00:14 PMFeb 13
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Fooled by another impostor again, kook?

"Now go refund every single previous client's money because you
obviously fuck up every time you practice astrology." Alan Williams
evaluates Raytard Murphy's skill as an astrologer.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2022, 10:53:49 PMFeb 14
It was a RUSE to flush out your location. The Q-2 and Q-3 Ultra Bombers are on the way, Surrender before they arrive. The clock is ticking. Tick-tick-TOCK!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 15, 2022, 9:48:08 PMFeb 15
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Sorry, they missed. Better luck next time.

"My agendas are pure and deserve whatever backing I can sleaze for
them." - Rebecca "Machiaveli" Ore on her trolling ways.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2022, 9:04:46 PMFeb 16
Wrong again, they were called back for a REAL mission, which was 100% successful. When you least expect it, the General will order an air strike. Live it up until then.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 18, 2022, 11:43:03 AMFeb 18
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
So you lied again, kook. I'm shocked.

"I WILL GO IN PERSON AND TAKE ALL LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND MATERIAL ACTION I
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2022, 9:50:50 PMFeb 18
The General and myself have been stinging you along for far too long, but our little ruse is about to come a smashing end. And by smashing, I mean KA-BOOM and Ka-Put! All Mankind can finally celebrate that the Last Debunker is about to be expunged from This Island Earth. It is not too late to make yourself right with God, but don't wait, don't hesitate, because when you least expect it, the General WILL call me to unleash the Device from Hell and Beyond (DEHE-ABEY)! You may choose instead to surrender at the nearest FEMA base of GWEN /5 or 6G Tower, operators ARE standing by. I wish you would have come to your senses way before this, but it is what it is. We did everything to save the Last Debunker, but now it is too late. WAY TOO LATE. Fini Debunker.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr. - At your service

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 19, 2022, 12:24:33 PMFeb 19
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
After 20 years of claiming victory, you still lost. that's really
special.

"Absolutely "nothing" happens to me here." - Edmo just before whining
more spurious complaints to deaf ears.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2022, 9:45:12 AMFeb 20
We were gathering "information" about the Debunker cells, meeting places, strategy offices and the like. Now that we have finally ridden the world of every Debunker, there is only one left >> YOU!! We were hoping you would surrender what little news you have of the rogue debunkers. No matter, the General is expected to give the order ANY DAY NOW!! I repeat: ANY DAY NOW!!

Fini Debunker

Ka-BOOM!!!!!! KA-POW!!!!

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2022, 12:22:39 AMFeb 21
The Last air strike WAS successful, so we won't be hearing from CRUJO anymore. I did everything in my power to help him and his kooky cult, but nothing worked. We ran out of options except using the Q-2 and the Q-3 bombs. I would like to say these last words about Crujo: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH.

Fini Debunker

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflafferfs Jr.
At your service and
service to others.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 21, 2022, 10:09:38 AMFeb 21
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Why can't you get anything right, kook? Please feel free to fail again.

"I personally believe that all the ages of people prior
to the Flood of Noah are more correctly perceived when divided be 9 ...
that TIME as we know it only began to "gel" at the point of the flood."
- Georgann, making a mockery of Xtainity again.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2022, 6:11:50 PMFeb 21
Many must be wondering over the many many years why it is so hard to locate and expunge Crujo. We had a big discussion about that today at the OCTAGON.. We discovered why we keep missing him. There was a minor glitch in the computer programming. We were able to correct that problem and now its full speed ahead!! It should over in matter of minutes or seconds until we locate and destroy the Debunker's Bunker. This TIME there will be NO mistakes. Fini Debunker. You had your chance but now it ALL OVER!! That's right, ALL OVER..

Post Script: The air strike WAS successful and CRUJO is no longer ALIVE, that's right, he's a goner. Let's see him try to weasel out of THIS one. I think NOT!!!

S.A.C.B.E.W.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 22, 2022, 12:38:26 PMFeb 22
> Many must be wondering over the many many years why it is so hard to
> locate and expunge Crujo. We had a big discussion about that today at
> the OCTAGON.. We discovered why we keep missing him. There was a
> minor glitch in the computer programming. We were able to correct
> that problem and now its full speed ahead!! It should over in matter
> of minutes or seconds until we locate and destroy the Debunker's
> Bunker. This TIME there will be NO mistakes. Fini Debunker. You had
> your chance but now it ALL OVER!! That's right, ALL OVER..
>
> Post Script: The air strike WAS successful and CRUJO is no longer
> ALIVE, that's right, he's a goner. Let's see him try to weasel out of
> THIS one. I think NOT!!!
>
> S.A.C.B.E.W.

"I think. Not!" - Artie Holeflapper.

PS: you missed again.

"I can see why you have difficulty understanding why I am a babe
magnet" - Edmo understates the facts.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2022, 1:45:56 PMFeb 23
Nope, your cult was able to hack our defense systems, which is no SMALL feat, since the Octagon is a trillion-trillion times more secure than ANY system on the entire planet, ANY BEYOND. Even the Crab Nebulians were impressed by our security, nothing ever gets through. Apparently this one time it did. We found the errors of our ways and corrected it. The bombers are being fueled at this very moment in time. All we have to do is wait for the GENERAL to give the ORDER, and its LIGHTS OUT for CRUJO and the few remaining Debunkers!!! Bye-bye Debunker, this time it is REALLY OVER for you and your kooky cult.

Fini Debunker

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR. - Proprietor of The Debunker Musuem.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 23, 2022, 8:15:19 PMFeb 23
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
All that blather just to say you intend to fail again. Seems a waste of
pixels. Surrender now.

"Now that Google will be established as a "foundational aspect" of the
Internet, my work is secure and referenceable for many years to come.
Just as I planned it." - Edmo plots his immortality via Google.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2022, 9:36:34 PMFeb 27
The clock is running out for your and your cult. Here comes a blather of BOMBS!!! And the ultra-secret Q-3 BOMB.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 28, 2022, 10:33:18 AMFeb 28
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
It's not a secret now, you bungling fool.

"....your harassment will probably endure until I get around to
punishing you into a legal and economic pulp, hence, I have no need to
rush the legal actions." - Ed explains why it's still February of 2002.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2022, 10:39:02 PMMar 3
We have been engaged with major leaders around the entire world, and the verdict is this: ALL debunkers MUST perish. I did plead your case, being the lone Debunker and all, but I did not convince them. So to save you the pain and suffering of further bombardments, I strongly suggest that you surrender immediately. I have notified the FEMA base near you to give you free passage, you will be interrogated and we will fly in Judge Boris "Find Them All Guilty" Bomberhead to render a decision. Good luck, Crujo. At least I did ALL that for you. You pal;

Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 4, 2022, 12:27:07 PMMar 4
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Thanks for the support. I'm at the FEMA base. Much like your kooky
claims, there's nothing here. Please try to fail less next time.

"That's all you losers post." - Ed, the kind, caring counselor.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2022, 11:43:34 PMMar 5
Wrong, you went to the K-Mart, which is right next to the FEMA Kamp, although they may look alike to the untrained eye, I can assure you they are NOT!! Needless to say, although I will say it anyway, my patience is running very thin. I have been instructed to use "any means necessary" to apprehend you. Now it would be much easier if you just went to the nearest police station and turned yourself in. I will call the Inspector to let him know you are on the way. This time, do NOT fail!

As always,
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 6, 2022, 1:34:55 AMMar 6
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
If there was a K-Mart there, it would be hard to miss. All I saw was some
kook raving about a missing spine.

Was that you?

"I have defined it 100 times and lost my account at AOL for doing so"
and "I have lost no accounts for spamming." - Edmo trying to have it
both ways.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2022, 11:46:52 AMMar 6
Keep making stupid jokes, Crujo! The Judge and Commandant are ready to hear them. Your kooky cult may as well spend their last few minutes yucking it up! Before the Final Truth hits you like a two by four! Ka-BOOM! Yep, the fighter jets are on their way, Heads up, for the very last time >>>>> Fini Debunker

As Always,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers - At Your Service and Service to Otters!! I said OTTERS!!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 7, 2022, 8:55:17 PMMar 7
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Answer the question, kook.

> The Judge and Commandant are ready to hear them. Your kooky cult may
> as well spend their last few minutes yucking it up! Before the Final
> Truth hits you like a two by four! Ka-BOOM! Yep, the fighter jets are
> on their way, Heads up, for the very last time >>>>> Fini Debunker

You never keep your promises, you bastard!

> As Always,
>
> Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers - At Your Service and Service to Otters!!
> I said OTTERS!!!!

Otters are cool. You're still a kook.

"I was an astrologer 1000 times in Babylon." - Edmo the loon.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2022, 9:51:38 PMMar 7
And there it is, the VERY LAST words of the FINAL DEBUNKER: CRUJO. We would have hoped he would have pleaded for mercy or some other decent thing, but no, an complete idiot to the bitter bitter END!! It took a very long time to hunt him down, but when the GENERAL makes up his mind to get things done, THEY get done. So, where do we go from here? Now that Debunkerism is dead, finished, annihilated. A quick celebration, a minor mop-up job and then THE HUNT for suspected debunkers, friends of Debunkers AND Debunker sympathizers. We will find every last one of them, or my name isn't

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers Jr.
At your Service and Service to Otters! I said OTTERS!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 8, 2022, 9:40:07 PMMar 8
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Wrong again, kook.

"I can't defend the information myself, so I place it out of the realm
of normal reasoning and scrutiny, so that I can proceed to force it on
others without having to endure those normal tests of validity and
application." - Ed defines his posting style.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2022, 11:25:39 PMMar 8
OK, so WRONG AGAIN KOOK, were your last words. That is NOT something to be proud of. Although pride is not something the Debunkers are keen on!!

Sir Arthur CBE Wholefalffer JR

The LAST Debunker is gone AND forgotten. What was his name again??? Crew-something or another??

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 9, 2022, 9:23:10 PMMar 9
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
How do you type while in a straitjacket? I'm curious.

"I DEMAND ACTION AND I DEMAND IT NOW!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME????? I
WANT
THIS CRIMINAL IN JAIL. NOW." --Ed Wollmann, in one of his deluded trances
wherein he fancies himself some powerful dictator instead of the
dust-farting pipsqueak he actually is.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2022, 10:53:27 AMMar 10
People of the WORLD, do NOT be FOOLED, this is either a Crujo doppelgänger OR a Crujo Clone. The REAL Crujo is finished, gone, destroyed. Now The Octagon® will have to double down and expunge EVERY Crujo doppelgänger. Don't worry, we will us the BRAND NEW Q-4 bombs. This is a word to every Crujo doppelgänger: SURRENDER NOW or ELSE!!!

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers - Service to Otters!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 10, 2022, 10:52:10 PMMar 10
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
DENIED.

> Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers - Service to Otters!!

So you finally confess to being an otterfucker, you pervert!

"I am unlike anyone you have ever met and ever will- don't pigeon
hole me you son of a bitch!" - The Delusional Wollkook

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2022, 10:01:39 PMMar 11
It is incredibly sad how LOW the Debunkers, even their clones, have fallen. It doesn't matter to use anymore. They will ALL be destroyed. We are well on our way to finish this mission. Pray for the Crujo doppelgangers, because they are falling like snow.

> > Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers - Service to Otters!! I said OTTERS!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 12, 2022, 8:56:56 PMMar 12
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I accept your unconditional surrender, halfwit.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2022, 3:12:04 AMMar 13
Poor, Poor, Crujo-Clone. They are SO weak from the constant bombardment of the Q-2, Q-3 and the Q-4 bombs, that they barely can squeeze out a sentence. We plan to continue our non-stop attacks against ALL known Bunkers and Debunkers. We all almost nostalgic because the end of the Last Debunker is so close, our mission almost over, and victory at hand, that we will have to find another use of the Q Bombs. Or we can put them on mothballs, we will see what the General wants to do.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 13, 2022, 8:54:30 AMMar 13
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Your intention to continue failing is noted and mocked.

"God speaks to me, that's why I can read the heavens." - Edmo, clearly
losing it.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2022, 12:47:06 AMMar 14
Many may wonder WHY we keep Crujo alive. Shouldn't it obvious? Well, shouldn't it? Of course, we need to FLUSH out ALL the remaining Debunkers. OPEL-REDU ((Operation Eliminate: Remaining Debunkers)) is still The Plan®. We have captured at LEAST 90% of Crujo's Top Lieutenants and Admirals. They gave us valuable information on which targets to destroy and which to monitor. For now, we will keep a close watch on the Debunkers movements to keep the world safe from debunkierism, the worst plague of ALL TIME!!

It may look like he is mocking us, although our Front Line information indicates he is on his last legs, and he does not have long to live, less then 10-12 hours, TOPS!! Although there are rumors of Debunker Cells throughout the Vast Territory of Almerania, a mythical land, or IS IT?? It is not located on any map bur our sources say it is somewhere near GROOM LAKE. Stay tuned, this may get very interesting.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers - acting for the General himself!! I said HIMSELF!!!

OPEL-REDU Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers (((and their ilk)))

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2022, 2:18:57 AMMar 31
Many people in dozens of countries often ask me if I will miss Crujo? The answer is obviously NOT, we kept him around far for too long and now we shed no bitter tears now that he is gone. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2022, 2:24:00 AMMar 31
On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 10:37:26 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News >> The
> > King of Debunkers, who goes by the non de plume of "Crujo" has finally
> > been arrested. Luckily for him, he surrendered without resistance.
> > During the enhanced interrogation, the names and locations of the rest
> > of the Debunkers were disclosed. They were subsequently apprehended
> > and eradicated. Crujo will be given a speedy trial and the verdict
> > will be announced right here, on this channel. We hope he will plead
> > guilty and let the Judge render the proper sentence. Breaking News -
> > Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News -
> > Breaking News
> >
> Damn, you still suck at this.

What are going to do now since we have completed the mission of destroying ALL known Debunkers as well as their top Lieutenants and their Sleeper Cells. We will be adding the new wing of the Debunker Museum soon and we hope to finish the task of going through the Debunker archives . It was a long, drawn-out, protracted battle, but WE won; and won BIG!! The Last Known Debunker, known as Crujo, had underground tunnels connecting all of this Debunker Bunkers. All of them have been destroyed and sealed up.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 8:06:48 AMJun 28
On Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 9:24:33 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 8:43:03 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

If it takes 20 more years to eliminate ALL debunkers, friends of debunkers and debunker sympathizers, we will do it!
And we are 99.9999% of the way there already!
Now who lost exactly?

Fini Debunker

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2022, 1:42:52 AMJul 20
On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 10:37:26 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News >> The
> > King of Debunkers, who goes by the non de plume of "Crujo" has finally
> > been arrested. Luckily for him, he surrendered without resistance.
> > During the enhanced interrogation, the names and locations of the rest
> > of the Debunkers were disclosed. They were subsequently apprehended
> > and eradicated. Crujo will be given a speedy trial and the verdict
> > will be announced right here, on this channel. We hope he will plead
> > guilty and let the Judge render the proper sentence. Breaking News -
> > Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News -
> > Breaking News
> >
> Damn, you still suck at this.

A useful idiot to his end. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2022, 10:22:01 AMAug 13
This is the best the new crop of Debunkers can do? Pathetic.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2022, 1:41:32 AMSep 13
After a massive air strike, I am sure you will feel differently. LIKE DEAD!!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 14, 2022, 7:20:12 PMSep 14
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Come and get me.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2022, 9:16:58 AMSep 21
On Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 4:20:12 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 10:37:26 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> >
> >> Damn, you still suck at this.
> >>

> > After a massive air strike, I am sure you will feel differently. LIKE
> > DEAD!!!!
> Come and get me.

Today is your LUCKY day. The bombers are on the way to destroy every last remnant of the Debunkers Bunkers. What a glorious day to end Debunkerism FOREVER!!

Sir Artio

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2022, 6:07:37 PMOct 8
On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 10:37:26 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News >> The
> > King of Debunkers, who goes by the non de plume of "Crujo" has finally
> > been arrested. Luckily for him, he surrendered without resistance.
> > During the enhanced interrogation, the names and locations of the rest
> > of the Debunkers were disclosed. They were subsequently apprehended
> > and eradicated. Crujo will be given a speedy trial and the verdict
> > will be announced right here, on this channel. We hope he will plead
> > guilty and let the Judge render the proper sentence. Breaking News -
> > Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News - Breaking News -
> > Breaking News
> >
> Damn, you still suck at this.

FAMOUS LAST WORDS. SO SAD.