Bulldozers destroys last of the Debunker Schools

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2022, 6:57:07 AM8/15/22
Now that ALL debunkers are dead and accounted for, the elimination of all Debunker structures are being bulldozed. The very last school: The Debunker Academy, was destroyed today. A small crowd of Honest Researchers were there to cheer and celebrate. A dog pooped on a picture of Phil Klass and Crujo.. Good Riddance to bad bad rubbish, said Prof. Wholeflaffers.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 23, 2022, 5:28:55 PM8/23/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
That's funny, we just had the graduating class out killing off a bunch of
stupid saucerheads at The Gerneral's urging.

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2022, 1:01:02 AM8/24/22
I would NOT consider a bunch of 1st and 2nd graders a "graduating class." On the other hand, since we have expunged all of the adult Debunkers. that is all you have left.

We plan to turn your one room school into a bunch of rubble soon enough. Hopefully you'll be there when we strike it down.

Speaking for the REAL General himself,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR ASA

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 24, 2022, 3:55:33 PM8/24/22

> On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 2:28:55 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > Now that ALL debunkers are dead and accounted for, the elimination
>> > of all Debunker structures are being bulldozed. The very last
>> > school: The Debunker Academy, was destroyed today. A small crowd of
>> > Honest Researchers were there to cheer and celebrate. A dog pooped
>> > on a picture of Phil Klass and Crujo.. Good Riddance to bad bad
>> > rubbish, said Prof. Wholeflaffers.
>> >
>> That's funny, we just had the graduating class out killing off a
>> bunch of stupid saucerheads at The Gerneral's urging.
>
> I would NOT consider a bunch of 1st and 2nd graders a "graduating
> class." On the other hand, since we have expunged all of the adult
> Debunkers. that is all you have left.

A pity we cut off your surveillance camera before the strike. You would
see how stupidly wrong you are.

> We plan to turn your one room school into a bunch of rubble soon
> enough. Hopefully you'll be there when we strike it down.

More bad intelligence, eh? I'm shocked.

> Speaking for the REAL General himself,

Liar. He's right next to me, kook.

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2022, 12:48:42 AM8/26/22
Your so-called Phony General sent away for his badge from the back of the cereal box. That hardly counts.
We see you are attempting to rebuild your one-room "college." Please hurry so we can bomb it back to stone.

The REAL General says "Tanks A Lot"

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2022, 4:20:38 PM9/12/22
On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 2:28:55 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> stupid saucerheads at The General's urging.

We had to WIPE OUT your entire class. That's on YOU!!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 12, 2022, 6:47:46 PM9/12/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
You failed again.

They must keep you around for amusement.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.