Victory Over Debunkers!! ((VOD)) we WON! I am closing this group.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2024, 11:30:11 PMJan 6
Now that it is official and it has been announced that the honest UFO researchers have won and the Debunkers have lost, it is now time to shut down this newsgroup. It has been a pleasure to serve ALL MANKIND with the top General to VICTORY and the destruction of every last Debunker!!

WE WON!!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 9, 2024, 9:50:50 PMJan 9

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2024, 7:37:18 AMJan 11
There simply is no hope for the Final Debunker. It's too bad we had to use the Final Solution on the Debunkers.
But it has come to that. Good riddance to BAD BAD RUBBISH.

Fini Debunker,

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 14, 2024, 12:58:05 AMJan 14

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2024, 12:43:02 PMJan 14
On Saturday, January 13, 2024 at 9:58:05 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 6:50:50 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> Buh-bye, loon!
> >
> > There simply is no hope for the Final Debunker. It's too bad we had
> > to use the Final Solution on the Debunkers. But it has come to that.
> > Good riddance to BAD BAD RUBBISH.
> >
> > Fini Debunker,
> >
> > Speaking for the General himself,
> >
> > Sir Artio
> >
> You lose again, kook.

This must be the only troop left, and soon he will be NO MORE.

Fini Debunker