THE GENERAL reports: All Debunkers Dead and accounted for//Salute

11 views
Skip to first unread message

richard...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 5, 2022, 10:33:45 AMAug 5
to
Today we salute the General's Final Report: ALL Debunkers are dead and accounted for. To that message we salute. A job well done.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

unread,
Aug 7, 2022, 10:45:56 AMAug 7
to
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:931d61e7-79dc-4918...@googlegroups.com:

> Today we salute the General's Final Report: ALL Debunkers are dead and
> accounted for. To that message we salute. A job well done.
>
That's just to shut you up. There's plenty of Debunkers around and a new
graduating class is due at the end of the month.

Didn't you get an invite?

richard...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 8, 2022, 10:57:07 AMAug 8
to
A graduating class of a couple 10-year olds is the best the debunkers can do, which is why we will leave them alone. As far as the debunkers go: how LOW can you go?

richard...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 14, 2022, 5:24:59 PMAug 14
to
On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 7:45:56 AM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
OF course I got an invite and I immediately sent it to the Octagon. They used those coordinates to bomb it to smithereens. The General says "Tanks a lot!"

richard...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 12, 2022, 5:39:26 PMSep 12
to
On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 7:45:56 AM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, the Q-5 bombers are on the way. This time WE WON'T MISS!!

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

unread,
Sep 12, 2022, 6:41:13 PMSep 12
to
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:6c494a58-b8b5-44b0...@googlegroups.com:
You suck at this.
But feel free to fail again.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

richard...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 1:32:47 AMOct 4
to
On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 3:41:13 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:6c494a58-b8b5-44b0...@googlegroups.com:
> > On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 7:45:56 AM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> news:931d61e7-79dc-4918...@googlegroups.com:
> >> > Today we salute the General's Final Report: ALL Debunkers are dead
> >> > and accounted for. To that message we salute. A job well done.
> >> >
> >> That's just to shut you up. There's plenty of Debunkers around and a
> >> new graduating class is due at the end of the month.
> >>
> >> Didn't you get an invite?
> >
> > Thanks for the heads up, the Q-5 bombers are on the way. This time WE
> > WON'T MISS!!
> >
> > Sir Artio
> >
> You suck at this.
> But feel free to fail again.

AS usual, Debunkers are delusional and 100% completely wrong. ALL Debunkers are finished and you are next on the list.

richard...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 12:08:14 PMOct 7
to
DOWN WITH DEBUNKERS

Cujo DeSockpuppet

unread,
Oct 11, 2022, 4:16:11 PMOct 11
to
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages