Debunkers ARE Debunkers to the bitter end//The Deny they are DEAD

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2022, 5:30:05 PMAug 26
Debunkers will be Debunkers until the bitter end. Even the United UFO Debunkers ((UFOD)) Chief of Staff, a person known as Capt. Crujo, has been dead for many years. Yet his faithful followers simply REFUSE to believe the TRUTH. They are the TRUE Debunkers. They are being summarily rounded up for a QUICK brief interrogation until their execution. As Hanging Judge Roy Bean states, "We will give each and every Debunker a fair trial, then we will take them in the back and hang them." Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers PRES. of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA) says "HANG 'EM HIGH!"

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2022, 4:19:56 PMSep 12
On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 2:30:05 PM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> Debunkers will be Debunkers until the bitter end. Even the United UFO Debunkers ((UFOD)) Chief of Staff, a person known as Capt. Crujo, has been dead for many years. Yet his faithful followers simply REFUSE to believe the TRUTH. They are the TRUE Debunkers. They are being summarily rounded up for a QUICK brief interrogation until their execution. As Hanging Judge Roy Bean states, "We will give each and every Debunker a fair trial, then we will take them in the back and hang them." Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers PRES. of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA) says "HANG 'EM HIGH!"

Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.