Billions cheer the end of the Debunker Era//"Job Well Done" said the General

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2022, 2:22:45 PM7/31/22
Today the Mother of ALL Parades happened simultaneously around the world as billion of people cheered on the end of Debunkerism. "That was a job well done," said Gen. Borman Killemall. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers, President of the Human-Alien Contact-Agenda, chimed in "We won't be hearing from the like of Crujo or his unruly mob anymore." On unison ,4 billion people said "Good riddance to bad bad rubbish."

Amen to that.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 1, 2022, 6:08:56 PM8/1/22

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 11:57:16 PM8/1/22
When the multitudes saw you, they chased you out of town. I'm surprised you made it out alive.
You need to thank the General who gave you cover, or else you would've been trampled.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 7, 2022, 10:44:29 AM8/7/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Silly kook, I was sitting with The General the whole time. We made a lot
of jokes about you.

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2022, 10:55:51 AM8/8/22
On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 7:44:29 AM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 3:08:56 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> Great parade!
> >
> > When the multitudes saw you, they chased you out of town. I'm
> > surprised you made it out alive. You need to thank the General who
> > gave you cover, or else you would've been trampled.
> >
> > Fini Debunker
> Silly kook, I was sitting with The General the whole time. We made a lot
> of jokes about you.

The Debunker General hardly counts as a General. Your General is drunk most of the time anyway spouting such nonsense as hedgehogs and swamp gas.

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2022, 6:00:36 AM8/14/22
On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 3:08:56 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Yes it was, too bad you couldn't be there. We had you detained in a holding cell.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2022, 1:40:47 AM9/13/22
On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 3:08:56 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
1 BILLION honest researchers and maybe one debunker. Yes, it was great!!

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2022, 8:27:22 AM10/23/22
Another Parade coming up very soon. Two Billion people will be there!!!!

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2022, 4:58:54 AM10/29/22
On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:22:45 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
More parades on the way now that we have won the war against Debunkers!!

richard...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2022, 11:21:03 PM12/6/22
On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:22:45 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
Good Riddance to BAD BAD RUBBISH!