Last Warning: Debunkers can NOT post here anymore.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2024, 12:06:41 AMJan 31
This is the very LAST warning to any living or dead debunkers. You are NOT allowed to post here anymore. You MUST turn yourself in to the nearest FEMA camp.

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 3, 2024, 12:08:28 PMFeb 3
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> This is the very LAST warning to any living or dead debunkers. You are
> NOT allowed to post here anymore. You MUST turn yourself in to the
> nearest FEMA camp.
>
> Speaking for the General himself,

DENIED.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2024, 12:57:32 PMFeb 3
I have notified your response to The General. I tried to help you, warn you and do everything to alert you. To no avail.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA