2 Rogue Debunkers Escaped -- CAPTURED - EXPUNGED!!

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2022, 9:42:34 AM7/13/22
Today, 2 Rogue Debunkers escaped FEMA Kamp #71-2G. They were quickly recaptured and expunged from This Island Earth. All is well again. The BIG PARADE will commence next week, stay tuned for more information.

Speaking for the General Himself,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA
Pres. of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 13, 2022, 7:36:45 PM7/13/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Today, 2 Rogue Debunkers escaped FEMA Kamp #71-2G. They were quickly
> recaptured and expunged from This Island Earth. All is well again.
> The BIG PARADE will commence next week, stay tuned for more
> information.
>
> Speaking for the General Himself,

I'll be at the parade, stop by my tent and have a Mojito and a Cuban
sandwich with me.

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2022, 12:39:11 AM7/15/22
You bet, watch for a TANK coming your way at 150 miles per hour.
Just shout, "Tanks A Lot."

Gen. Borman Killemall

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2022, 6:14:33 AM7/19/22
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 4:36:45 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
The VERY last words from Crujo!

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2022, 11:08:43 AM8/12/22
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 4:36:45 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
We apologize that we had to detain you. Your trial is set for the year 2028!

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2022, 9:26:27 AM9/9/22
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 4:36:45 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Famous last words!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 9, 2022, 9:45:36 AM9/9/22

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 5:43:11 PM9/16/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:45:36 AM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 4:36:45 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> I'll be at the parade, stop by my tent and have a Mojito and a Cuban
> >> sandwich with me.
> >
> > Famous last words!!
> >
> The Cuban sandwich was delicious.

Yes it was, the Cuban worked for us, the Honest Researchers, and he was trained to expunge you from the Face of the Earth.

Mission Successful!!

Buh-bye Debunker, and good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

Sir Artio

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2022, 9:42:18 PM10/20/22
The Debunkers will do anything, but we are two steps ahead of them!!

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2022, 5:00:53 AM10/29/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:45:36 AM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 4:36:45 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> I'll be at the parade, stop by my tent and have a Mojito and a Cuban
> >> sandwich with me.
> >
> > Famous last words!!
> >
> The Cuban sandwich was delicious.

Yes it was, then some Cubans eliminated you. TOO BAD!!

richard...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2022, 11:19:00 AM11/17/22
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 6:42:34 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
More Debunkers have been captured, and expunged!!!