Crujo eliminated - the Debunker Bunker finally destroyed.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2022, 12:02:23 PM3/12/22
The amazing news that dwarfs everything that has happened in human history can be revealed. The LAST Debunker, known as Crujo, was finally expunged and the few remnants of this Debunker Cult has also been eliminated. The new Q-4 bombs were deployed at 0800 successfully and the world can now live in peace and harmony,

Just in case a Debunker pops up here or there, they WILL be eliminated, pronto. In fact, we may interrogate debunker sympathizers, debunker supporters and debunker devotees, just to be on the SAFE SIDE.

Fini Debunker

Good Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 12, 2022, 8:58:31 PM3/12/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Wy are you always insisting on being wrong every time?

"... George Clooney, Cher and Jimmy Stewart--Three well known
politicians who were assassinated." - Edmo really loses it.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2022, 9:55:38 PM3/12/22
On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5:58:31 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > The amazing news that dwarfs everything that has happened in human
> > history can be revealed. The LAST Debunker, known as Crujo, was
> > finally expunged and the few remnants of this Debunker Cult has also
> > been eliminated. The new Q-4 bombs were deployed at 0800 successfully
> > and the world can now live in peace and harmony,
> >
> > Just in case a Debunker pops up here or there, they WILL be
> > eliminated, pronto. In fact, we may interrogate debunker
> > sympathizers, debunker supporters and debunker devotees, just to be on
> > the SAFE SIDE.
> >
> > Fini Debunker
> >
> > Good Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish
> >
> Why are you always insisting on being wrong every time?

Not Quite. Your entire compound was clobbered and there is nothing left, NOTHING!! You may be the last debunker living AND we can easily monitor your debunking movements. So don't try anything. We are loading up the Q-4 missiles at this moment. Give up or pay the price. Don't wait too long.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 12, 2022, 11:35:46 PM3/12/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
The compound is looking quite nice, there's a pool party and several of
the guests are making jokes about you. but they do that all the time.
General Killemall tells the best jokes!

"You must mean every time I type? I get 100 dollars an hour to open my
mouth and convey my truth." - Eddieee, wondering why nobody calls him.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2022, 6:51:35 AM3/13/22
Poor poor Crujo, he has now become delusional. Our constant bombardment of his compound has left him dazed and confused. Pretty soon he will stumble out of his much destroyed bunker and our forces will seize him and that will be the end of that! There isn't much he or even we can do now, It is game over. I guess we COULD use a neutron or an positron bomb and just level the whole place, but that would be too easy. Crujo MUST be apprehended so we can interrogate him to find out if there are DEBUNKER SLEEPER CELLS. That's right, our intelligence reports strongly suggest the formation of debunker sleeper cells in case Crujo and his top Lieutenants are arrested. We will be issuing a report about the Debunker Sleep Cells and the new variation of those cells. This may be a long protected battle, although rest assured we WILL march to victory as soon as you can Debunkers Must Perish. Well, SAY IT!! DEBUNKERS MUST PERISH!!!! GOOD JOB.

SIR ARTHUR CBE WHOLEFLAFFERS JR

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 13, 2022, 8:55:52 AM3/13/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Gee, I thought I was a clone. Try to keep your continued delusions
straight, kook.

"The more you spam me, the less spam I get" -Edmond Wollmann, once again
focusing with laserlike precision and crystal clarity.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2022, 10:16:43 PM3/14/22
At this point in time, we don't know if the REAL Crujo is alive or not, if there are Crujo clones or Crujo doppelgängers. We simply DO NOT KNOW. But rest assured that if THERE is a REAL Crujo, he will NOT be here much longer. He can make all the stupid jokes he wants, but when the Q-2, Q-3 and Q-4 bombs are dropped, it will be curtains for Crujo. We must be ever vigilant in case new Debunker threats emerge. If they do, we will clobber them with everything we have.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR

richard...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2022, 9:13:03 PM4/7/22
It has been CONFIRMED, every Crujo has been destroyed, finished, decapitated, vaporized. It took us long enough but we wanted to makes sure. And WE ARE.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2022, 11:27:28 AM6/9/22
It's almost sad to see the demise of the once great Debunker. He is sounding irrational, illogical and disturbed. As his time draws near, he will lose touch with reality and probably will think he was won the war. Nothing could be further from the truth.
We will keep pounding his bunkers with the Q-2 bombs, although at this stage, there is nothing left to destroy. We will close all our GWEN towers and FEMA bases since Crujo is now totally worthless. Even the General himself has closed the book on his case.

How the Mighty has fallen.

Good riddance Debunker.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 9, 2022, 5:50:47 PM6/9/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Glad to hear you admit defeat. You lost years ago.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2022, 11:48:15 AM6/12/22
I will notify the General today that he MUST continue the air raids on what was once your bunkers. It would be so much easier if you just surrendered, I know in time you will.

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR. ASA

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 12, 2022, 5:31:06 PM6/12/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Not my bunkers, kook. Debunker U. doesn't use bunkers. They are a
giveaway to a position. Or they could be a deliberate distraction.

But the fact that I'm here mocking you ought to tell you which one.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2022, 8:10:35 PM6/14/22
Your goobly-gook means very little to us, we will continue to bomb your bunkers, schools and huts to Smithereens and back again.

Don't thank us, or hate us, just RESPECT our might!

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 14, 2022, 10:57:41 PM6/14/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
You've never bombed us once. You had better find out who you are actually
bombing. They're going to be really pissed if they find you first.

So where's the FEMA camps again?

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2022, 11:10:40 AM6/18/22
ALL FEMA camps are OPEN, so just drive to the closest one, and don't bother bringing your toothbrush, we have everything you need, in the interrogation room.
It will be nice to see you again, even for a few seconds before the General enhances the interrogation.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 18, 2022, 7:03:59 PM6/18/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Since you know where I'm at, it's simple enough to provide an address of
the closest one. But you can't despite me asking for years.

This is why you're ridiculed.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2022, 4:19:52 AM6/21/22
I will miss the banter of poor Crujo, but enough is enough. There is no need, THERE WAS NEVER A NEED, for Debunkers. They served their purpose but that mission ended decades ago.
Now one last lonely Q-3 bomb will finish the job. It is basically a minor mop-up job to begin and end with.
So, in conclusion, there will be no more Debunkers left. Perhaps it is time to close up shop. Our mission is complete and the war has ended. WE WON!!
I sent off a telegram to The General to respond to.
This is the absolute finish of poor Crujo.
I pray he finds peace before 0800 hours, when the mission will commence.
Good luck and good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers Jr.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 24, 2022, 5:11:06 PM6/24/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Why is failure always hovering over you?

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2022, 8:15:39 AM6/26/22
What a poor poor slob, Crujo the Lone Debunker became. A fitting end though, and it was LONG overdue.
We will remember the Debunkers as delusional to the bitter end.
Perhaps they will find the swamp gas they were so desperately searching for in the afterlife.
I hope so.

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Fini Debunker

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2022, 8:37:16 PM7/19/22
On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5:58:31 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > The amazing news that dwarfs everything that has happened in human
> > history can be revealed. The LAST Debunker, known as Crujo, was
> > finally expunged and the few remnants of this Debunker Cult has also
> > been eliminated. The new Q-4 bombs were deployed at 0800 successfully
> > and the world can now live in peace and harmony,
> >
> > Just in case a Debunker pops up here or there, they WILL be
> > eliminated, pronto. In fact, we may interrogate debunker
> > sympathizers, debunker supporters and debunker devotees, just to be on
> > the SAFE SIDE.
> >
> > Fini Debunker
> >
> > Good Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish
> >
> Why are you always insisting on being wrong every time?

That was the very last thing that the poor fool wrote, before the Mother of all Q-Bombs was dropped on his dead.
KA-BOOM!!!

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2022, 12:51:32 AM8/13/22
On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5:58:31 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > The amazing news that dwarfs everything that has happened in human
> > history can be revealed. The LAST Debunker, known as Crujo, was
> > finally expunged and the few remnants of this Debunker Cult has also
> > been eliminated. The new Q-4 bombs were deployed at 0800 successfully
> > and the world can now live in peace and harmony,
> >
> > Just in case a Debunker pops up here or there, they WILL be
> > eliminated, pronto. In fact, we may interrogate debunker
> > sympathizers, debunker supporters and debunker devotees, just to be on
> > the SAFE SIDE.
> >
> > Fini Debunker
> >
> > Good Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish
> >
> Why are you always insisting on being wrong every time?

Too bad I was right the time that counted. We will NEVER hear from Crujo ever again.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2022, 1:43:03 AM9/13/22
On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5:58:31 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > The amazing news that dwarfs everything that has happened in human
> > history can be revealed. The LAST Debunker, known as Crujo, was
> > finally expunged and the few remnants of this Debunker Cult has also
> > been eliminated. The new Q-4 bombs were deployed at 0800 successfully
> > and the world can now live in peace and harmony,
> >
> > Just in case a Debunker pops up here or there, they WILL be
> > eliminated, pronto. In fact, we may interrogate debunker
> > sympathizers, debunker supporters and debunker devotees, just to be on
> > the SAFE SIDE.
> >
> > Fini Debunker
> >
> > Good Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish
> >
> Why are you always insisting on being wrong every time?

If your survive the airstrike of the Q-3 bombs, which you won't, then you can speak!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 14, 2022, 7:20:50 PM9/14/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Where are they? Still waiting.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2022, 10:56:53 AM9/19/22
On Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 4:20:50 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5:58:31 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> Why are you always insisting on being wrong every time?
> >
> > If your survive the airstrike of the Q-3 bombs, which you won't, then
> > you can speak!!
> >
> Where are they? Still waiting.

A slight delay. We had to wipe out a Debunker splinter group in an undisclosed location. That mission was: successful!
Next up: YOU!!

Have a nice day

Sir Artio

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2022, 12:57:50 AM10/9/22
On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 5:58:31 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > The amazing news that dwarfs everything that has happened in human
> > history can be revealed. The LAST Debunker, known as Crujo, was
> > finally expunged and the few remnants of this Debunker Cult has also
> > been eliminated. The new Q-4 bombs were deployed at 0800 successfully
> > and the world can now live in peace and harmony,
> >
> > Just in case a Debunker pops up here or there, they WILL be
> > eliminated, pronto. In fact, we may interrogate debunker
> > sympathizers, debunker supporters and debunker devotees, just to be on
> > the SAFE SIDE.
> >
> > Fini Debunker
> >
> > Good Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish
> >
> Why are you always insisting on being wrong every time?

Poor poor Crujo, his famous last words!