Time is running out for this newsgroup AND Debunkers!!

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2024, 1:25:18 AMFeb 4
No more warnings, ALL Debunkers are being detained and expunged. I am going to close this newsgroup VERY VERY SOON!! Those who bother to respond will be immediately arrested and thrown into FEMA KAMP #41A. I have notified the Komandant that a new crew is being sent there. Good Luck Debunkers!!

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 4, 2024, 9:48:12 AMFeb 4
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
The debunkers will be taking over this month. Mark my words and sweep up
your turds.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2024, 10:42:33 AMFeb 4
You will soon join your friends in FEMA KAMP #41A.

They have been notified

Sir Artio