The Line in the Sand has been drawn//NO MORE DEBUNKERS EVER

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2024, 3:14:30 AMJan 20
Today at the United Nations, the 4-Star General of the Entire World, Gen Killemall has announced the "Line in the Sand for Debunkers!" No Debunkers will be allowed on This Island Earth as of Feb. 22, 2024. "A Glorious Day" pronounced Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers, President of the Alien Human Contact Agenda ((HACA))!! Any Debunker as of today MUST surrender at the nearest FEMA camp. Those who refuse to comply will be destroyed by A-BOMBS, H-BOMBS, Q-BOMBS, AND DEADLY NEW TRIPLY ZZZ-BOMBS. Crujo, pay attention, not even the most fortified debunker bunker will withstand the triple Z bombs.

Earth is finally free of Debunkers.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 20, 2024, 9:12:40 AMJan 20

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2024, 10:58:17 PMJan 20
Please surrender your entire Debunker Army at the nearest FEMA camp. This is your only warning.

Speaking for the General,

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 21, 2024, 3:41:12 PMJan 21
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Could you provide specific directions with the complete address?

Thanks in advance, F'loser.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2024, 7:17:46 AMJan 22
Sadly, that was your ONLY warning. Since you decided to ignore it, prepare to suffer the consequences.
We tried to help you, but those days have ended. Finally, the end of ALL Debunkers once and for all.

Speaking for the General himself.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 22, 2024, 4:14:25 PMJan 22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Still waiting for the last decade, coward.

Cujo rules, Holeflapper drools.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2024, 12:21:15 AMJan 24
If you think you are funny, I have some grave news for you, you are NOT!! Anyway, time is out for you, my friend. It's truly over now.
I just heard the plane roar off to smash what is left of your Debunker Compound. I hope you let the rest of your crew leave before it is blown to smithereens.
I would like to say it's been nice knowing you, but I cannot so I won't.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 29, 2024, 10:14:54 PMJan 29

> On Monday, January 22, 2024 at 1:14:25 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Sunday, January 21, 2024 at 12:41:12 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpu
Could you hurry up and kill me already, kook?

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2024, 1:31:36 AMJan 30
The General will make that ultimate decision. I am but a loyal foot soldier.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 2, 2024, 12:42:17 PMFeb 2

> On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 7:14:54 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Monday, January 22, 2024 at 1:14:25 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpup
You claimed I was dead, fool.

Thank you for embracing the power of the fail.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2024, 12:57:45 PMFeb 2
Of course the real Crujo is dead, finished, expunged. His dwindling group of followers are trying to keep the Myth of Debunkers alive. We have them in our sights also.
They will be smashed in a matter of days, if not hours.
Debunkers are finished, FOREVER!!!

SIR ARTHUR

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 3, 2024, 12:05:26 PMFeb 3

> On Friday, February 2, 2024 at 9:42:17 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 7:14:54 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpup
> pup
>> > pet
There never was a "CRUJO", you dimwit. But given that I've laughed at
you for decades and you've been powerless, it won't surprise anyone that
you are in denial.

I'm teaching a new class this semester on how to troll saucerheads and
you are part of the curriculum. Feel free to audit the class or just
stop by for a demo on anal probing. The Debunker Academy will gladly
welcome you to participate. I'm sure the students will have questions
too, so be prepared to have some answers. Or else.