Debunker "University" Eliminated - Phony General Arrested

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2022, 4:55:43 AM8/24/22
Tonight at 2am EST. the 1-room Debunker University was destroyed by a simple air strike. No resistance was offered. Also in other news, the fake Debunker General was arrested and taken to FEMA Kamp #312-A. The Fake Debunker General admitted that there are Debunker Sleeper cells that will soon to be waken up. A special emergency order was given to round up suspected Debunker Sleeper Cells. They will be sent to China for interrogation!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 24, 2022, 3:56:37 PM8/24/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Korea is better. Stop by, I'll personally give you a tour of the
facilities. A demo too!

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2022, 8:04:02 PM8/24/22
We will send the Suspected Debunkers back at your facilities when we are done interrogating them.
Thanks for the updates.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2022, 5:37:51 PM9/12/22
On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 12:56:37 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
You do that, I will notify Jin Kin Ying or whoever is ruling these days.