Crujos family wants his remains - DENIED!!

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2022, 7:35:14 AM7/9/22
In a very unusual move, Debunkers claiming to be part of Crujo's family wanted his remains, so they can give him a proper burial. That request was DENIED and those people were sequestered and their whereabouts are now unknown. Any more of these ridiculous requests will be treated as threatening remarks and will be dealt with as such. We will tolerate NO counter narrative to our anti-Debunker stance. Debunkers are now officially destroyed and anyone claiming to be one, or a sympathizer, a friend or a supporter, will be summarily expunged from This Island Earth!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 9, 2022, 7:45:02 PM7/9/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'm touched by the sentiment, but I'm still alive and you failed again.

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2022, 3:31:40 AM7/10/22
Nice try, but DENIED!!!

Speaking for the General himself,'

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers Jr.

Fini Debunker

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2022, 6:15:52 AM7/19/22
On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 4:45:02 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
We found the sympathizer who wrote this - DECEASED!!

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2022, 11:10:20 AM8/12/22
On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 4:45:02 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Wrong as wrong can be.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2022, 1:46:19 PM9/11/22
On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 4:45:02 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
We scattered you ashes to the 4 winds. It was LONG overdue.

Sir Arthur

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 12, 2022, 6:40:51 PM9/12/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
FAIL.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2022, 9:10:47 PM9/27/22
On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 3:40:51 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 4:45:02 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> I'm touched by the sentiment, but I'm still alive and you failed
> >> again.
> >
> > We scattered you ashes to the 4 winds. It was LONG overdue.
> FAIL.

Crujo - Expunged.

SUCCEED!!!!

richard...@gmail.com