Do NOT listen to the NAY-SAYERS, I AM shutting down this newsgroup.

richard...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2023, 2:37:23 AM12/29/23
WE have WON.
They have LOST.
Thus, there is no reason to continue this newsgroup.
Goodbye to bad bad rubbish.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 31, 2023, 8:39:44 PM12/31/23
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in news:8c153024-
a752-4238-b89b...@googlegroups.com:
You never get tired of losing, kook.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2024, 8:11:59 AMJan 1
It is very SAD but TYPICAL that these were the LAST WORDS of phony GEN CRuJo!! The bombers hit his compound multiple times and ground troops found there was NOTHING LEFT!!
It is now time for a honest tribute to CRTuJO: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH!
AMEN!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 1, 2024, 8:40:03 AMJan 1
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
You lose again. Quit and admit defeat for the last three decades, kook.

--
"I've been writing poetry for nearly fifty years, rest assured it's a
poem, Pendragon." - Will Dockery demonstrating why he's a douchebag.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2024, 5:28:46 AMJan 3
On Monday, January 1, 2024 at 5:40:03 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Sunday, December 31, 2023 at 5:39:44 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in news:8c153024-
> >> a752-4238-b89b...@googlegroups.com:
> >> >
> >> You never get tired of losing, kook.
> >
> > It is very SAD but TYPICAL that these were the LAST WORDS of phony GEN
> > CRuJo!! The bombers hit his compound multiple times and ground troops
> > found there was NOTHING LEFT!! It is now time for a honest tribute to
> > CRTuJO: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH! AMEN!!
> You lose again. Quit and admit defeat for the last three decades, kook.

The LAST of CRuJO's army is having a LAST GASP try at keeping the Debunkers alive. We could EASILY wipe them out, but we do NOT.
But one day, very very soon, we WILL! In fact, the GENERAL just updated me that the bombers are IN THE AIR!
The LAST of CRuJO's army is going to be destroyed TODAY!!!

EVERYBODY SING: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH!!!

SIR ARTHUR