[18] [Bumper Stickers I have seen]: S

1/27........ This sub...
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Sat Nov 01 16:51:35 1997

is for posting bumper stickers that catch your eye.

Share them with the rest of us.

2/27........ Saw this one today...
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Sat Nov 01 16:52:50 1997

Single Women can't FART.

They don't have an ASSHOLE until they get married!

3/27........ Saw this a few days ago...
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Sat Dec 20 09:44:21 1997

...on a car on the freeway.

The personal plate on a car read:

|---------|
| GRR8FUN |
|---------|

Sorta says it all........

4/27........ A Carls Jr Sticker
Name........ Max Headroom
Date........ Sat May 30 21:57:27 1998

Rememver this one?

EAT MEAT

and if customized, you can cut the AT off so it reads

EAT ME

5/27........ burger signs
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Sun May 31 10:48:10 1998

Remember the classic:

In 'n Out
Burger

that got modified to:

In 'n Out
urge

6/27........ Saw this one a while back.....
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Sun May 31 10:49:07 1998

The car had a bumper sticker, or a liscense frame, commenting something about
being polish.

the plate read: WIFESKI

7/27........ In N Out Bumper Stickers
Name........ Max Headroom
Date........ Sun May 31 21:26:21 1998

I seen a Surbaban Truck that had 2 Modified In N Out Stickers that read

Get it On
Urge

and

In N Out
Out N In

And you thought the Carls Jr EAT MEAT Sticker was Bad.

8/27........ Saw this one comming home from work today.......
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Mon Aug 10 17:32:42 1998

It's time to pull over

and change the air in your head.

9/27........ Hey....
Name........ Aero-D
Date........ Sun Aug 30 01:17:36 1998

I remember the first day they gave those stickers out. My friend went to get me
sum grub, when I worked nights at Circle M, and that was the first thing I did,
cut of the "Star" and the "at". I had that cursed sticker on my car's
windshield for three weeks, and got tired of the damned thing. Soon, I noticed
everyone else doin it (especially Contractors/Construction, Repossessor's, and
anyone with a street racer), not that I claim to have started a craze, I'm just
reminecing.
>>--->

10/27....... Another sticker....
Name........ Aero-D
Date........ Sun Aug 30 01:19:16 1998

My friends wife just put this one on her hearse:

I'm so Goth
I'm Dead!

11/27....... Interesting Hearse Sticker
Name........ Max Headroom
Date........ Thu Sep 03 19:55:41 1998

I seen this Bumper Sticker on a Hearse

Go to Church This Sunday
Don't wait for a Hearse to take you to Church

12/27....... Saw this one down in San Diego...
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Sat Sep 19 08:42:07 1998

bumper sticker in the back window:

As a former fetus
I oppose abortion

13/27....... Saw this one comming home.....
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Tue Dec 01 21:41:40 1998

Liscense plate frame read:

Keep Honking
------------------------------------
| |
| |
| |
| |
-----------------------------------
I'm Reloading

14/27....... Saw this one comming home this afternoon.......
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Fri Dec 04 17:11:17 1998

Unless you're
a hemorrhoid

GET OFF MY ASS!

15/27....... Saw this one comming home.....
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Thu Feb 18 19:12:17 1999

Liscense Plate Frame:

My Other Car is My Wife's

And it's still hers when I drive it

16/27....... What a liscens plate!
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Thu Feb 18 19:13:06 1999

it was: 2ZIT666

Bah Humbug!

17/27....... Bumper sticker when I was a kid...
Name........ Harry Traver
Date........ Sun Apr 18 06:54:44 1999

Put something exciting between your legs....

Get a Honda motorcycle

18/27....... Saw this one comming home today...
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Mon Nov 15 19:13:45 1999

Personal Plate:

SWTE GAL

19/27....... One I saw a week ago.....
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Mon Nov 15 19:15:34 1999

This bumper sticker was in someone's rear window:

I suffer from

CRS

(can't remember sh*t)

20/27....... Re: Saw this one comming home today...
Name........ Four Wheels
Date........ Tue Nov 16 10:52:54 1999

>Personal Plate:
>
> SWTE GAL

Okay, I give up--what does it mean?

21/27....... ABCs
Name........ MAC???
Date........ Wed Dec 15 12:39:19 1999

TO : ALL

http://www.ocregister.com/
Tuesday, December 14, 1999

NEWS 3

World Report
A quick look at the day's news

AFRICA AND THE MIDEAST

ABCs: Archaeologists disagree on whether the first alphabet appeared in Egypt
or in Greece. But all agree it benefited ordinary people.

Till later, MAC??? / tNATOA / [PRo-iauR]

22/27....... Saw this one comming home tonight:
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Wed Feb 23 19:10:49 2000

liscense plate frame...

Luv is like a Tug-of-War

|-----------------------|
| |
| |
| |
|-----------------------|

One Jerk after Another

23/27....... Instant asshole...
Name........ Four Wheels
Date........ Thu Feb 24 09:36:58 2000

And then at the BOTTOM of tghe license framr it said......

...just add alcolhol.

24/27....... One I like...
Name........ Hobbit
Date........ Fri Feb 25 06:20:53 2000
From........ FILEnet - The Miller Music BBS [607-898-3139]
Location.... Groton, New York

I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!

May God Bless!
Hobbit

25/27....... Not exactly a liscense plate or frame...
Name........ Muad'dib
Date........ Fri Feb 25 18:29:26 2000

... but I remember seeing on the freeway one day, small Ford pickup. It had a
frame that said something about liking jumping or hurdling, or something like
that.

What I got a chuckle out of though, was on the tailgate. It had a painting or
decal or something, showing a horse jumping over the oval FORD logo.

26/27....... an old bumper sticker but a howler...
Name........ Harry Traver
Date........ Sat Feb 26 08:51:38 2000

PUT SOMETHING EXCITING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS

Get a Honda Motorcycle

(Socal, circa 1980)

Till later, A. C.

--- Gated via The Abyss BBS -*n7...@filenet.wwiv.net*-
(714) 903-9920 -* Westminster, California*-

0 个新帖子