Many ask, "Where is Crujo?" How about 6 feet under!!

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2022, 12:24:43 AM3/18/22
Many people have asked, "Where is the Last Debunker, where is Crujo?" He thought that he could survive the latest bombardment of the Q-3 and Q-4 bombs. He was wrong, dead wrong. We have also rounded up the last of his top Lieutenants and they have been sentenced. Various "Sleeper Cells" were also destroyed. The World can breath easier now that the plague of Debunkerism has been vanquished. I will speak for Crujo, I am sure at this moment he would making a stupid joke or some other nonsense remark. We won't miss that. In conclusion: Good Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish.

Sir Arthur CBE W.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 18, 2022, 8:21:26 PM3/18/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
So how do you manage to be wrong every time?

"Take some vitamins, get some excercise [sic], and try to build up
your perceptions, critical thinking and powers of observation. Then
come back and play with us big boys." - Ed on a delusional power trip.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2022, 11:03:46 PM3/18/22
On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5:21:26 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Many people have asked, "Where is the Last Debunker, where is Crujo?"
> > He thought that he could survive the latest bombardment of the Q-3 and
> > Q-4 bombs. He was wrong, dead wrong. We have also rounded up the
> > last of his top Lieutenants and they have been sentenced. Various
> > "Sleeper Cells" were also destroyed. The World can breath easier now
> > that the plague of Debunkerism has been vanquished. I will speak for
> > Crujo, I am sure at this moment he would making a stupid joke or some
> > other nonsense remark. We won't miss that. In conclusion: Good
> > Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish.
> >
> > Sir Arthur CBE W.
> >
> So how do you manage to be wrong every time?

Like I predicted, "some other nonsense remark." Perhaps the General can authorize the use of the super-top-secret Q-5 bomb! That will send you to Timbuktu and Beyond!! I said BEYOND!!

Sir Arthur CBE W.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 19, 2022, 8:21:11 PM3/19/22

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2022, 4:29:03 AM3/20/22
On Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 5:21:11 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5:21:26 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> So how do you manage to be wrong every time?
> >
> > Like I predicted, "some other nonsense remark." Perhaps the General
> > can authorize the use of the super-top-secret Q-5 bomb! That will
> > send you to Timbuktu and Beyond!! I said BEYOND!!
> >
> > Sir Arthur CBE W.
> >
> Do you enjoy failing every time?

Everything is ONE BIG JOKE to Crujo. Even after constant bombardment that would make Americas non-stop attacks against German during World War 2 look like child's play, Crujo remains ever defiant. Hopefully that will give him some comfort as the "FINAL MISSION" has now been authorized by the General himself. There is NO way out now for Crujo. I hope he is telling a joke during the FINAL MISSION, because that is all he will have left. FOREVER!!

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Arthur CBE W.

Cujo deSockpuppet

Mar 21, 2022, 7:19:22 PM3/21/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Everything is one big delusion for the Holeflapper.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2022, 11:54:07 PM3/21/22
The attack HAS begun, we have won decisive victories over the remains of the Debunker's Squad. I think Crujo's army is down to at best a handful of recruits. May God have mercy on their souls.

Speaking for the General himself;;

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR

Cujo deSockpuppet

Mar 25, 2022, 8:50:02 PM3/25/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Silly kook, I've been away because I was delivering commencement speeches
at the Debunker Academy for the thousands who matriculated this month.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand you lost decades ago?

richard...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2022, 9:08:36 PM4/7/22
Are we a little giddy now that Crujo and the rest of the Debunkers have been eliminated! YES WE ARE!! It is time for everyone to celebrate the demise of Crujo. Too bad he wouldn't listen, now it is too late, WAY TOO LATE.

Fini Debunker

richard...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2022, 9:11:00 PM4/7/22
For your information, we destroyed the Debunker Academy last night, we hit it with everything we had and KA-BOOM, all the buildings are destroyed as well as the residents within. Crujo was captured trying to escape. Guess what? He won't be able to escape anymore, he's gone, finished, kaput. Bye-bye Crujo,

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2022, 8:59:42 AM6/8/22
That was then, this is NOW. There is no Debunker Academy, we obliterated it with the Q-2 bombs.
It was hilarious to see debunkers on fire, it warmed the heart and hearth! :)
Rumor has it another one is being built near Radioactive Falls, Nevada. We will monitor the situation.

Speaking for the General, himself.
Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers Jr. ASA

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 8, 2022, 8:15:05 PM6/8/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Our graduation ceremonies went without a problem. I wonder who you
mistakenly hit with your imaginary bombs?

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2022, 11:15:07 AM6/9/22
Nice try. We hated to do this, but you left us no other option. Good luck next year with that graduating stunt. Most of the hired actors there were no older than 14 years old.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 9, 2022, 5:40:43 PM6/9/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
What stunt? You attacked the wrong place.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2022, 10:36:19 AM6/10/22
The state of denial from this debunker is very sad, that he would use young kids to be sacrificed at the alter of Debunkerism.
We predicted this would happen, when the Debunker knew his days were over, he would destroy everything and everyone to save himself.
And yet, he wasn't even able to do that.
We will stay ever vigilant in case another Debunker faction emerges.
They won't be here for long.

Speaking for the General himself,
Sir Arthur CBE Wholelfaffers Jr.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 10, 2022, 12:28:45 PM6/10/22

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2022, 6:56:43 AM6/14/22
Like I said, they will NOT be here long. Targeting Debunker schools and Debunker meeting places was one of the most satisfying parts of our job.
We find it hilarious that Crujo in his wild imagination really believes his side was won. All he has won is to be the laughing stock of the world.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 14, 2022, 10:55:12 PM6/14/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I was supposed to be dead 15 years ago. You lost. Drink the Debunker
bleach already. Surrender now.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2022, 10:39:19 AM6/18/22
Sure, sure. There have been MANY Leaders of the Debunkers, and we have eliminated them ALL. ALL OF THEM.
So whoever is playing "Crujo" these days, we will eventually wipe out your bunker also.

The title of Crujo goes to whoever has risen in the Debunker ranks to the Rank of General.
UUFOD - United UFO Debunkers is an organization devoted to the destruction of our planet.
They have failed and failed miserably.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 18, 2022, 7:02:47 PM6/18/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
This is an amazing bit of rationalization, but it's not unexpected from
someone as delusional as yourself. The Debunker Academy is intended to
create smart, independent thinkers that mock the saucerheads. No more,
no less.

How is it that the Debunker Academy is still in the same place since
1842 and has graduated the leaders of the world? The silly saucerheads
are still cursing the sinmple troll that Carl Wilson did with an optical
mouse and a dark room.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2022, 3:58:39 AM6/21/22
Poor, poor "Crujo" or whatever actor is playing the role of "Crujo" these days.

There really isn't anything left at what was known as the Debunker Academy. Basically a hole in the ground!

There is nothing left to bomb. We destroyed it all, ALL OF IT.

We showed a little compassion and asked Crujo what he wanted before we completely obliterated his Bunker.

He muttered something about swamp gas and hedge hogs. And then BOOM, that was it, no more Crujo.

Speaking for the General himself,

SIr Arthur CBE Wholelfaffers Jr.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 24, 2022, 5:08:24 PM6/24/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Nobody at the Debunker Academy has heard a peep out of your supposed
bombs. Who are you bombing again?

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 4:14:32 AM6/25/22
It is a shame we had to destroy an already destroyed Bunker, although that is all they had left. Until we destroyed it AGAIN.
There are no more Debunker Academies, no more Debunker Bunkers, no more Sleeper Cells, no more Infiltrators and no more 5th columnists.
The threat of Debunkers is no more and the world celebrates this BRAVE NEW WORLD withOUT Debunkers!!
Many people ask why didn't we keep just one Debunker around? Guess what, we did.
We like Crujo for his comic relief.
But that is wearing very very thin.
Perhaps this is the day we annihilate what is left of his totally destroyed Bunker.
PERHAPS!!

SPEAKING FOR THE GENERAL HIMSELF

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers Jr

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 25, 2022, 11:40:13 AM6/25/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
There's only one Debunker Academy and all of us are having a laugh over
whatever you think you bombed. My S3KR1T H1GH 1NT3LL1G3NC3 TR4NCH3
informs me you may have wiped out a pre-school that's been empty for at
least a decade. How fucking stupid are you?

PS: Still not a scratch on any of us.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 7:47:33 AM6/28/22
This reminds me of Nazi propaganda in 1945, at the end of the war.
They would say and do anything to keep the populace uninformed.
Although for the Debunkers it is way way too late.
They are demolished, destroyed, finished.

Perhaps we will keep one around, maybe even Crujo.
Maybe not.

Fini Debunker

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2022, 1:43:33 AM7/20/22
On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5:21:26 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Many people have asked, "Where is the Last Debunker, where is Crujo?"
> > He thought that he could survive the latest bombardment of the Q-3 and
> > Q-4 bombs. He was wrong, dead wrong. We have also rounded up the
> > last of his top Lieutenants and they have been sentenced. Various
> > "Sleeper Cells" were also destroyed. The World can breath easier now
> > that the plague of Debunkerism has been vanquished. I will speak for
> > Crujo, I am sure at this moment he would making a stupid joke or some
> > other nonsense remark. We won't miss that. In conclusion: Good
> > Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish.
> >
> > Sir Arthur CBE W.
> >
> So how do you manage to be wrong every time?

We were right when the Q-bombs hit the target.
Fini Debunker!

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2022, 6:21:07 PM8/12/22
On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5:21:26 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Many people have asked, "Where is the Last Debunker, where is Crujo?"
> > He thought that he could survive the latest bombardment of the Q-3 and
> > Q-4 bombs. He was wrong, dead wrong. We have also rounded up the
> > last of his top Lieutenants and they have been sentenced. Various
> > "Sleeper Cells" were also destroyed. The World can breath easier now
> > that the plague of Debunkerism has been vanquished. I will speak for
> > Crujo, I am sure at this moment he would making a stupid joke or some
> > other nonsense remark. We won't miss that. In conclusion: Good
> > Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish.
> >
> > Sir Arthur CBE W.
> >
> So how do you manage to be wrong every time?

We, the Honest Researchers only had to be right the last time, and we were!!

Sir Artio

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2022, 9:27:47 AM9/9/22
ALL we had to do was to be correct one time. Too bad for DEBUNKER!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 9, 2022, 9:46:24 AM9/9/22

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2022, 8:38:55 AM9/17/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:46:24 AM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5:21:26 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> So how do you manage to be wrong every time?
> >
> > ALL we had to do was to be correct one time.
> And you failed at that too.

Crujo's minions are trying to keep the memory of him alive. Not only is that completely immoral, it also gives false hope to the Debunker cells that there is any hope. There isn't, for the Debunkers.
Although every Debunker schoolswas destroyed, they still held class in the open pit mines, which we also bombed!
To any Debunker that is left: surrender now, or meet your maker.
Your choice.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 18, 2022, 12:16:40 PM9/18/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
How about I choose to let you fail again?

That's always the right choice.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2022, 11:53:20 PM9/18/22
The General just signed off on "Flatten the DEBUNKER Curve"
The tanks move very FAST, too fast for even the Debunker.
It was nice having you to kick around, but we won't have CRUJO to kick around any more.
He is flat as a pancake.

Poor poor Crujo.

Sir Artio

Speaking for the General Himself..

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2022, 1:33:11 AM10/9/22
The RIGHT choice was to destroy EVERY SINGLE DEBUNKER!!!

Job, well done!!