Debunkers Eliminated - Homest UFO Reserachers WON!!!

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2024, 10:31:32 AMJan 25
To all people: Ignore those who PRETEND to be part of Crujo's cult, he has been deceased for many years. His followers, what is left of them, are trying to pretend he lives. He most certainly does NOT!! The Debunkers have been defeated and they know it. We may eliminate them in the near future if the General gives the order. For now, WE HAVE WON, DEBUNKERS HAVE LOST.

This newsgroup will shut down very soon.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 29, 2024, 10:17:10 PMJan 29

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2024, 1:33:54 AMJan 30
We have bombed them so many times, there isn't anything left.
Facts verified

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 3, 2024, 12:07:33 PMFeb 3
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
That's because there never were any bunkers in the first place.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2024, 1:23:03 AMFeb 4
On Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 9:07:33 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 7:17:10 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> Still here. Where's the bunkers?
> >
> > We have bombed them so many times, there isn't anything left.
> > Facts verified
> That's because there never were any bunkers in the first place.

THEY ARE all destroyed now.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 4, 2024, 9:47:20 AMFeb 4
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
The bunkers never existed. You probably were bombing saucerhead bunkers
and tunnels the whole time. How can you be so stupid?

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2024, 10:41:22 AMFeb 4
Nice try AMATEUR DEBUNKER. Our constant bombing destroyed ALL of your bunkers. We are finishing up with eliminating the bunkers.

We HAVE WON!!!

Sir ArtiO

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 4, 2024, 1:00:14 PMFeb 4

> On Sunday, February 4, 2024 at 6:47:20 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 9:07:33 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockp
You lose. Every damned time. What a shock.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2024, 5:27:16 PMFeb 4
What part of WE HAVE WON do you not understand?
You did everything you could do , but you failed and failed miserably.
Today we spit on the graves of debunkers, yours included.
Adios Debunker

Sir Arthur

John Doe

Feb 4, 2024, 10:15:38 PMFeb 4
This is a JEWISH PROBLEM that we are having!!!

O/ O/ O/

HAIL HITLER!

www.gtvfyers.com

www.goyimtv.com

On Jan 25, 2024 at 10:31:30 AM EST, "richard...@gmail.com"

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 4, 2024, 10:49:37 PMFeb 4

> On Sunday, February 4, 2024 at 10:00:14 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Sunday, February 4, 2024 at 6:47:20 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpup
You lost before you ever started. You're in denial.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2024, 11:51:18 PMFeb 4
The end of Debunkerism and Debunkers is not ending well, for them. Just as I predicted.
I intend to SHUT DOWN this newsgroup and scatter the ashes and asses of the remaining debunkers once and for all.
OPEL-REDU OPeration ELiminate REmaining DebUnkers is almost finished.

Fini Debunker