Any more messages by Crujo will be deemed an act of War//Appropriate Measures

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2022, 2:48:37 AM3/23/22
Now that World War 3 has broken out, Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers, President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, emphatically stated that ANY statements from any Debunker, including Crujo, will be deemed an act of war, and the appropriate measures will be undertaken. Ask what those would be, Sir Wholeflaffers, speaking for the General himself, stated, "Every know Q bomb including the new Q-4 and other platforms that are too classified to state will be at our disposal." The last known intelligence reports found that the remaining Debunkers were heading for the hills and beyond! I said BEYOND!!!!

Cujo deSockpuppet

Mar 25, 2022, 8:48:14 PM3/25/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
So you want to lose again? I'm shocked!

"Take some vitamins, get some excercise [sic], and try to build up
your perceptions, critical thinking and powers of observation. Then
come back and play with us big boys." - Ed on a delusional power trip.

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2022, 12:32:56 PM3/26/22
On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 5:48:14 PM UTC-7, Cujo deSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Now that World War 3 has broken out, Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
> > President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, emphatically stated that
> > ANY statements from any Debunker, including Crujo, will be deemed an
> > act of war, and the appropriate measures will be undertaken. Ask what
> > those would be, Sir Wholeflaffers, speaking for the General himself,
> > stated, "Every know Q bomb including the new Q-4 and other platforms
> > that are too classified to state will be at our disposal." The last
> > known intelligence reports found that the remaining Debunkers were
> > heading for the hills and beyond! I said BEYOND!!!!
> So you want to lose again? I'm shocked!

AH-HA, we flushed you out. Now you HAVE been warned, every known Q-BOMB will be used against the remaining debunkers. OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers is active again!!!!! I said AGAIN!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 29, 2022, 9:13:52 PM3/29/22

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2022, 7:13:40 PM3/30/22
On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 6:13:52 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 5:48:14 PM UTC-7, Cujo deSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> So you want to lose again? I'm shocked!
> >
> > AH-HA, we flushed you out. Now you HAVE been warned, every known
> > Q-BOMB will be used against the remaining debunkers. OPEL-REDU:
> > Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers is active again!!!!! I said
> > AGAIN!!!
> >
> DENIED
WRONG!!!

richard...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2022, 2:00:57 PM4/8/22
On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 6:13:52 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 5:48:14 PM UTC-7, Cujo deSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> So you want to lose again? I'm shocked!
> >
> > AH-HA, we flushed you out. Now you HAVE been warned, every known
> > Q-BOMB will be used against the remaining debunkers. OPEL-REDU:
> > Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers is active again!!!!! I said
> > AGAIN!!!
> >
> DENIED

I think poor Crujo meant Denied and DEAD!! He had his chance, many chances, but it's over for him. OVER FOR CRUJO!!!!!!!

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2022, 10:55:23 AM6/7/22
On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 5:48:14 PM UTC-7, Cujo deSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Now that World War 3 has broken out, Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
> > President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, emphatically stated that
> > ANY statements from any Debunker, including Crujo, will be deemed an
> > act of war, and the appropriate measures will be undertaken. Ask what
> > those would be, Sir Wholeflaffers, speaking for the General himself,
> > stated, "Every know Q bomb including the new Q-4 and other platforms
> > that are too classified to state will be at our disposal." The last
> > known intelligence reports found that the remaining Debunkers were
> > heading for the hills and beyond! I said BEYOND!!!!
> So you want to lose again? I'm shocked!

The recent Debunker grads are beyond pathetic, even Crujo would be embarrassed by their effort. Today many dogs will poop on Crujos grave site, and they will be better dogs because of that. I kind of wish Crujo was still around so we could find the few debunker devotees. To conclude: Good Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 7, 2022, 3:51:23 PM6/7/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
The General has told me in utmost confidence that you are a crappy bot
and the real Holeflapper died in a Debunker raid years back. So tell your
creator that they're going to need new material.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2022, 8:56:12 AM6/8/22
As usual, Crujo just revealed the location of his most recent Debunker Bunker. We systemically destroyed it, but not before Crujo slimmed his way out of it.
There will be no more DEBUNKER graduating celebrations this month! We are closing in on the Debunker College and plan to have it completely annihilated by this afternoon.

Fini Debunker.

Speaking for the General himself,
Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers ASA

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 8, 2022, 8:13:49 PM6/8/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
How many times can you fail, kook? I have a side bet with The General on
this and took the over. Don't fail to keep failing.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2022, 11:18:16 AM6/9/22
Apparently our raid was very successful, since you still seem to be the only Debunker remaining. We no longer need you because we have destroyed EVERY Debunker out there.
The General says you are next on THE LIST! Good luck and good riddance.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers Jr

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 9, 2022, 5:50:00 PM6/9/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'm the last one as long as you ignore the tens of thousands of our
successful graduate who had been kicking your ass for the last few
decades until you lost so badly. The only reasons you don't see them are
because you've lost and you're delusional.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2022, 2:10:31 AM6/11/22
I almost feel sympathy about Crujo's massive delusions. I know if he survives our next round of bombings, he will need to be committed to a long-term mental-health ward for the criminally insane.
He honestly feels that he has a graduate school full of students when all he really has are a few first-grade setbacks who have brain injuries.
I assume that Crujo probably has multiple concussions from all the concussion bombs that were dropped on his bunkers.
Perhaps now is the time to put a complete end to his mindless fantasies and finish him off once and for all.
The order is given and the jets are in the air.
Say Goodbye Crujo. Goodbye Crujo.
BOOM.
And that was it.
The End of Crujo.

Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.....

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 11, 2022, 8:48:09 AM6/11/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
How many times have I died in your mind, kook? It must be really
difficult to type with a straitjacket on but you still do it. Amazing.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2022, 11:50:17 AM6/14/22
At the very last minute the General called back the planes. That was good luck for Crujo. The next time the General may not be so merciful.
I know I won't be.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 14, 2022, 10:53:59 PM6/14/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
But you're supposed to have killed me 15 years ago. Why do you fail so
many times?

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2022, 9:23:39 PM6/16/22
Shouldn't it be obvious? You lead us to the other debunkers, debunker infiltrators, debunker sympathizers, friends of debunkers, suspected debunkers, potential debunkers and
the leaders of U-UFOD - United UFO Debunkers. Once again OPEL-REDU - (Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers) has saved the day!

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 17, 2022, 12:22:56 PM6/17/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'm doing such a good job of leading you to the wrong places. You haven't
harmed a single debunker in 30 years.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2022, 5:01:01 AM6/19/22
Ha! There are so FEW left, the General has publicly stated "Why waste the effort on a few demented debunkers?"
I have to agree. But we still make a few bombing raids now and again, to keep the few new recruits on their toes.
By the way, OPEL-REDU has now closed down. Although it can be started up in a matter of moments if a debunker crisis occurs.
Which I do NOT see happening.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 19, 2022, 11:59:32 AM6/19/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Any chance you could make bombing runs that are close enough for any
debunker to notice?

Hell, a run that someone would notice would be a vast improvement.

In the meantime keep failing.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2022, 3:34:49 AM6/20/22
Many partial observers wonder why we, The Honest Researchers, take such nonsense from a lone Debunker. Honestly, there are no good reasons.

Now is the time to put the end to this horrible Debunker. The General assures me the bombers are in the air going thousands of miles per hour.

The next sound you WON'T hear, will be from a dead Debunker.

Good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

He had his chance.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 20, 2022, 8:17:22 AM6/20/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
OK, so where is your honest research? The General works for us and has
been lying to you all this time. I can't stop laughing at how badly you
have been trolled.

PS: There are no bombers.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2022, 8:34:42 AM6/21/22
How the UUFOD - United UFO Debunkers - keeps finding recruits to play the role of CRUJO is honestly beyond our best intelligence reports.

I do hope that they are told about the occupational hazards, like getting bombed to smithereens.

BAM!! And just like that, the new CRUJO took a direct hit. I trust that UUFOD has another Crujo lined up.

He will meet the same fate as the previous hundreds.

I have to admit that it is fun destroying the NEXT Crujo.

As the General always likes to say about the Debunkers, "Good riddance to BAD BAD Rubbish."

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 24, 2022, 5:12:16 PM6/24/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
The stench of your unceasing failures will never wash off, kook.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2022, 1:14:15 PM6/27/22
Let ME remind of you of this: Now that World War 3 has broken out, Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers, President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, emphatically stated that ANY statements from any Debunker, including Crujo, will be deemed an act of war, and the appropriate measures will be undertaken.
This is still in effect.

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers Jr.

Fini Debunker

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2022, 11:08:53 AM7/20/22
On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 5:48:14 PM UTC-7, Cujo deSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Now that World War 3 has broken out, Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
> > President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, emphatically stated that
> > ANY statements from any Debunker, including Crujo, will be deemed an
> > act of war, and the appropriate measures will be undertaken. Ask what
> > those would be, Sir Wholeflaffers, speaking for the General himself,
> > stated, "Every know Q bomb including the new Q-4 and other platforms
> > that are too classified to state will be at our disposal." The last
> > known intelligence reports found that the remaining Debunkers were
> > heading for the hills and beyond! I said BEYOND!!!!

> So you want to lose again? I'm shocked!

Appropriate measures were taken, goodbye Debunker, FOREVER!!!

SIR ARTHUR CBE WHOLEFLAFFERS JR

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2022, 10:23:03 AM8/13/22
On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 5:48:14 PM UTC-7, Cujo deSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Now that World War 3 has broken out, Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
> > President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, emphatically stated that
> > ANY statements from any Debunker, including Crujo, will be deemed an
> > act of war, and the appropriate measures will be undertaken. Ask what
> > those would be, Sir Wholeflaffers, speaking for the General himself,
> > stated, "Every know Q bomb including the new Q-4 and other platforms
> > that are too classified to state will be at our disposal." The last
> > known intelligence reports found that the remaining Debunkers were
> > heading for the hills and beyond! I said BEYOND!!!!

> So you want to lose again? I'm shocked!

Another round of Q-Bombs coming your way!!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2022, 1:45:46 PM9/11/22
All that counts is you feel the FORCE of the Q-bomb coming your way.
In a matter of seconds!!

Sir Arthir

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 12, 2022, 6:40:30 PM9/12/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
You suck at this.
But feel free to fail again.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2022, 12:06:07 PM9/25/22
Here comes the Q-1 AND the Q-2 bombs. Good luck, you will NEED it.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 25, 2022, 5:22:29 PM9/25/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
All these years and nothing more than toothless threats from
Holeflapper. Go gum a donut, loser.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2022, 6:02:36 PM9/25/22
We keep you guessing, don't we??? Our plan is to DESTABILIZE the Debunker and so far: Mission SUCCESSFUL!!
WE HAVE rounded up ALL Debunker sympathizers, Debunker supporters AND friends of Debunkers.
All that is left if one lone Debunker, YOU, which we can expunge at ANY TIME we want,
That time is NOW!!

Sir Artio

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2022, 12:09:24 PM10/7/22