Where is Crujo? Dead as a doornail. "Aboutt time" sez General!!

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2022, 11:18:11 PM7/26/22
Many people want to know WHERE IS CRUJO, the final Debunker;. I will tell you where he is, in fact, I will tell you where he isn't. He isn't alive. The General made sure of that. "It's about time we finished him off and his Debunker organization." We gave him so many chances to repent, recant, repudiate and renounce his previous ties to the Debunkers. He simply refused, thus he left us no choice except to polish him off. As the General is found of saying., "good riddance to bad bad rubbish."

Fini Debunker

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2022, 4:27:30 PM8/13/22
On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 8:18:11 PM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> Many people want to know WHERE IS CRUJO, the final Debunker;. I will tell you where he is, in fact, I will tell you where he isn't. He isn't alive. The General made sure of that. "It's about time we finished him off and his Debunker organization." We gave him so many chances to repent, recant, repudiate and renounce his previous ties to the Debunkers. He simply refused, thus he left us no choice except to polish him off. As the General is found of saying., "good riddance to bad bad rubbish."
>
> Fini Debunker

We tried to reason with him, but to no avail.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2022, 4:21:21 PM9/12/22
Good riddance to bad bad RUBBISH!!