Raelian Clone: Rael speaks out about what's next!

Flagship1 of the Paranormal

Jan 1, 2003, 11:31:10 AM1/1/03
Raelian Clone: Rael speaks out about what's next!

From: South China Morning Post
Headline: Cult wants to transform mankind The purported birth of
the first human clone is just the first step towards
creating artificial people, says sect leader Rael
Date: January-01-2003

If it is to be believed, it is perhaps the most significant
partnership between aliens and science since ET phoned home.

But the purported birth of the first human clone is "just the first
tep" towards transforming mankind, says Rael, the founder of the
Clonaid company and leader of the outlandish sect that lies behind it.

Inside a friend's North Miami home, the 56-year-old Frenchman,
formerly known as Claude Vorilhon, is revelling in the fallout that
the birth announcement has created. His presence is low-key, apart
from the car parked in the driveway bearing the number plate "RAELIAN".
Known to charge up to US$ 100,000 (HK$ 780,000) for after-dinner
speeches, the genial Rael has waived his usual fee in order to expound
his theories on life, the future of the universe and little green men
from space, so excited is he by the worldwide attention now focused
on him and his Raelian movement.

"It is good news indeed," he says of Eve's birth. "But now that a
human clone is born, this is just the first step. There will be
more, much much more."

Eve, a 3kg baby girl said by Clonaid managing director Brigitte
Boisselier to have been born on Boxing Day to an unidentified couple
in an unidentified location, is apparently as much of a mystery to
Rael as she is to the rest of the world.

"I do not know the family, I do not know who they are, I do not know
where they are," he claims. Clonaid officials said on Monday that
the cloned baby was "going home" but denied reports that home was
the United States.

"I will not meet her - maybe when she is 18 if she wanted to meet
me we could, but out of respect for her life I will not try. It is
her choice. She is not a circus animal. Her privacy must be respected."

He settles into a sofa, dressed in white slacks and his trademark
Star Wars -style blouson. He also has pristine white shoes, snowy-
white socks and his hair is tied in a little top-knot.

The coffee table in front of him is conveniently empty apart from
his latest book, Yes to Human Cloning, which he wrote as a follow-on
to other publications such as The Message Given By Extra-terrestrials
and Let's Welcome Our Fathers From Space.

The book elaborates on his vision for the future, a message that in
the past three days has begun to reach way beyond Rael's 55,000
followers, who are thinly scattered across 84 countries, and into
the living rooms of regular members of the public.

His goal for scientists to one day create "almost instant" adult
clones, rather than babies, then transplant those clones with the
person's memory and personality is not just science fiction, he
insists. "I believe it is coming soon," Rael enthuses, estimating
a time scale of between 20 and 25 years. "The ultimate goal will
be to create a completely artificial human being."

As someone who claims association with extra-terrestrials who once
whisked him aboard their spaceship ("It was like a Steven Spielberg
movie, Close Encounters . . . which I think he wrote after reading
my first book," he explains), Rael is long accustomed to the sniggers
of cynics and sceptics. He shrugs gently as I confess that I might
be one of them.

"Look at that symbol you have around your neck," he replies,
pointing at my crucifix necklace. "They laughed at him once too."

Rael instead reserves his vitriol for the Pope, on whose behalf the
Vatican released a statement at the weekend condemning human cloning
as "an expression of a brutal mentality, lacking all ethical and
human consideration".

As more information becomes available, it will be presented. This
story has fascinated me for quite some time.

--
Flagship1 of the Paranormal - Posting to Usenet since July-15-1997.

"Sometimes trolls take writings out of context or write pure lies
about people just to get them baited into flame-wars. You do not
have to address each and every lie that they make. Don't feed them!"

Official Website -----> http://www.flagship1.com
Public E-Mail --------> paran...@flagship1.com
Forgery Information --> http://www.flagship1.com/forgery.txt

okie

Jan 1, 2003, 12:35:29 PM1/1/03
On Wed, 01 Jan 2003 11:31:10 -0500, Flagship1 of the Paranormal
<paran...@flagship1.com> wrote:

>His goal for scientists to one day create "almost instant" adult
>clones, rather than babies, then transplant those clones with the
>person's memory and personality is not just science fiction, he
>insists. "I believe it is coming soon," Rael enthuses, estimating
>a time scale of between 20 and 25 years. "The ultimate goal will
>be to create a completely artificial human being."

The aliens can do this and in fact have cloned adult humans of people who
are deceased. The clone is an copy with the memory and personality of the
deceased person.

Some alien experiencers have been shown this by the aliens.

okie

Jan 1, 2003, 12:44:50 PM1/1/03
On Wed, 01 Jan 2003 11:31:10 -0500, Flagship1 of the Paranormal
<paran...@flagship1.com> wrote:

[...]

>Rael instead reserves his vitriol for the Pope, on whose behalf the
>Vatican released a statement at the weekend condemning human cloning
>as "an expression of a brutal mentality, lacking all ethical and
>human consideration".

That's because cloning humans opens the door to immortality and the science
of life which woulld alter religion's god beliefs permanently. It would
also devalue religions and their spokespersons, like the Pope.

okie

Jan 1, 2003, 12:45:53 PM1/1/03
On Wed, 01 Jan 2003 11:31:10 -0500, Flagship1 of the Paranormal
<paran...@flagship1.com> wrote:

[...]

>Rael instead reserves his vitriol for the Pope, on whose behalf the

>Vatican released a statement at the weekend condemning human cloning
>as "an expression of a brutal mentality, lacking all ethical and
>human consideration".

That's because cloning humans opens the door to immortality and the science

·

Jan 1, 2003, 1:57:52 PM1/1/03

"Flagship1 of the Paranormal" <paran...@flagship1.com> wrote in message

She may not be a circus animal. But she is a circus act! Going to be quite
a spectacle. Can't wait to see her. I think she will grow to not like you!
(Y)our species is fucking with the stuff of HaShem God!

That kind of 'technology' has ONE in Creation that has control of it.
But there are many on earth that have control of it presently. And just
recently acquired. The seed is sacred to the Almighty. But not to the
Supreme! Creation was made to use the seed/genetics of HaShem....
To create life.

> He settles into a sofa, dressed in white slacks and his trademark
> Star Wars -style blouson. He also has pristine white shoes, snowy-
> white socks and his hair is tied in a little top-knot.
>
> The coffee table in front of him is conveniently empty apart from
> his latest book, Yes to Human Cloning, which he wrote as a follow-on
> to other publications such as The Message Given By Extra-terrestrials
> and Let's Welcome Our Fathers From Space.

I have been given 'messages' also.

E.g....
One Father. One son. One psyche. Many hosts....ETs. They do what
they do best. The kiddush Ha~Shem ETs were involved in Genesis 1:26.
And the chillul Ha-Shem ETS were involved in Genesis 3. Genesis 16.
And in the recitation to Mohammad.

> The book elaborates on his vision for the future, a message that in
> the past three days has begun to reach way beyond Rael's 55,000
> followers, who are thinly scattered across 84 countries, and into
> the living rooms of regular members of the public.

Why not experiment with stem cells and get the cures out? Neither
the government, nor the scientific community are doing a fucking thing
with stem cells. If they are, they're withholding knowledge from us.

> His goal for scientists to one day create "almost instant" adult
> clones, rather than babies, then transplant those clones with the
> person's memory and personality is not just science fiction, he
> insists. "I believe it is coming soon," Rael enthuses, estimating
> a time scale of between 20 and 25 years. "The ultimate goal will
> be to create a completely artificial human being."
>
> As someone who claims association with extra-terrestrials who once
> whisked him aboard their spaceship ("It was like a Steven Spielberg
> movie, Close Encounters . . . which I think he wrote after reading
> my first book," he explains), Rael is long accustomed to the sniggers
> of cynics and sceptics. He shrugs gently as I confess that I might
> be one of them.

Christ Jesus....everyone has been aboard an alien craft...except me!

> "Look at that symbol you have around your neck," he replies,
> pointing at my crucifix necklace. "They laughed at him once too."

So...he is the Christ? Or as the Christ. The Christ didn't create life. His
Father did.

> Rael instead reserves his vitriol for the Pope, on whose behalf the
> Vatican released a statement at the weekend condemning human cloning
> as "an expression of a brutal mentality, lacking all ethical and
> human consideration".

He's on thin ice here. With the human genome, stem cells, and human
cloning, he may find the secret to immortality. Let us know, will'ya?

<·>.....
kiddush Ha~Shem/YHVH
chillul al-llah/Al-lah

With XtremePrejudice & no mercy

HaShem/YHVH...one God Almighty....many names....
He made Creation..........

Genesis 1
17 "I am the Almighty God......walk before me and be perfect"

Genesis 35
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and
multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and
kings shall come out of thy loins;
____________________________

al-llah/Allah....two gods Supreme.......one name.......
He repeated Creation.........

38.65 Say: "Truly am I a Warner: no god is there but Allah, the
One, Supreme and Irresistible,-

56.96 So glorify the name of thy Lord, the Supreme.

<><><><>

One Almighty God who made Creation! And one Supreme God
who repeated it!

Supreme vs Almighty? Address that please, Muslims of the world!

Will the real God please stand up? It's a no brainer, really!

Armageddon....................+/-...................wild asses of Ishmael!

.·.
Ein Sof

Flagship1 of the Paranormal

Jan 1, 2003, 1:58:12 PM1/1/03
Re: Scientifically Possible:

I agree with you here. There are many possible scientific advancements
that can be acquired by the human race from the extraterrestrials. In
fact they have been teaching us these technologies for many years. Rael
is helping to jump-start common science, just like a broken down car
on super highway. I do agree that human cloning should be more researched,
though I have no disagreements with the fact that the first few clones
ware made in order to be the first to show this importance to scientists
world wide.

After Eve and the other few, I would recommend that they sit back
for a while and see if these few children make out o.k. before proceeding
with a more aggressive cloning campaign. This is just to remain on the
safe side. I also agree that religious people such as the pope, are
simply acting on their own fears. If people were always afraid to try
something because of what fears they had, then we would never be where
we are at today in our society. We have to face and overcome our fears,
but still remain a little cautious.

I am glad to see that Eve is a healthy baby, and also support her not
being disclosed to the public due to the risks it may impose on herself
and her family. There are way too many fanatics and zelots out there.
All we need is the DNA tests, and they will undoubtedly be presented
soon. Then the debunkers will either have to resort to trying to explain
away the mounds of evidence, or continue to assert that none was presented
regardless of the fact that it was. The important thing is that the people
who matter, know the truth. Those who ignore the truth will never find it.

Flagship1 of the Paranormal

Jan 1, 2003, 3:12:04 PM1/1/03
Re: Raelian Clone: Rael speaks out about what's next!

[Groups Removed]
alt.religion.islam.arabic
alt.religion.deism
alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
alt.religion.christian
alt.religion.angels

You are most likely not going to see her. You will only see her DNA.
This is exactly what Rael talked about during the interview. She
is *NOT* a circus act.

> That kind of 'technology' has ONE in Creation that has control of it.
> But there are many on earth that have control of it presently. And just
> recently acquired. The seed is sacred to the Almighty. But not to the
> Supreme! Creation was made to use the seed/genetics of HaShem....
> To create life.

A woman giving birth to a clone child is not much different from
one giving a natural child except with the means of conception.
Creation exists throughout our universe in all different forms. We
have simply discovered a new form of creation, nothing more nothing
less.

Wally Anglesea™

Jan 2, 2003, 3:17:34 AM1/2/03
On Thu, 02 Jan 2003 07:28:34 GMT, Mantismind
<manti...@nospamHushmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

>What an enigmatic statement. Perhaps he impregnated the woman, convinced
>her she was carrying a clone and doesn't want to pay child support, hence
>wait 18 years. More than likely the "clone" was created when the woman was
>out cold from an injection of rohypnol, a much more likely scenario.

Indeed, Real is not much more than a sexual predator anyway.

<SNIP>

--

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Alien_recipes.html

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

·

Jan 2, 2003, 5:32:45 AM1/2/03

> Re: Raelian Clone: Rael speaks out about what's next!
>
> [Groups Removed]
> alt.religion.islam.arabic
> alt.religion.deism
> alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
> alt.religion.christian
> alt.religion.angels

How come? You're world famous. A celebrity. Or at least what
you represent is.

Are you kidding? The entire thing is a circus. Her 'parents' will seek out
the fame. All those $$$$$$? Or someone else will. I hear there is a 'line'
forming at the cloning counter......

> > That kind of 'technology' has ONE in Creation that has control of it.
> > But there are many on earth that have control of it presently. And just
> > recently acquired. The seed is sacred to the Almighty. But not to the
> > Supreme! Creation was made to use the seed/genetics of HaShem....
> > To create life.
>
> A woman giving birth to a clone child is not much different from
> one giving a natural child except with the means of conception.

And it will be common place very soon!

You mean you can't clone to a certain age? What good is that?
When the rib was taken from the man, the woman was made from
the genes selected from it, at once. With an empty psyche. (It could
happen with dilation chambers.) All you're essentially doing is artificial
insemination. And screwing around recombining genes. Sort of the way
the Christ was born. Light/Seed/Essence of the Almighty and the flesh
of man. So you can understand just how special Jesus is. He had his
Father's psyche. Knew and could do, with the power of his psyche,
everything the Almighty can. God in flesh! Now that's genetic
engineering!

> Creation exists throughout our universe in all different forms.

But it didn't exist before it was made. We (mutants) came up
with all 'other' creations. Both....+/-......
You're living proof.

> We have simply discovered a new form of creation, nothing more nothing
> less.

You discovered a new way to use the knowledge. As others will.
There is nothing new about genetics, seeing as it was used to make
mankind. We (the human race) are bits & pieces of ETs totality.
What is the life expectancy of Eve?

> --
> Flagship1 of the Paranormal - Posting to Usenet since July-15-1997.
>
> "Sometimes trolls take writings out of context or write pure lies
> about people just to get them baited into flame-wars. You do not
> have to address each and every lie that they make. Don't feed them!"

Some will just eat you!

> Official Website -----> http://www.flagship1.com
> Public E-Mail --------> paran...@flagship1.com
> Forgery Information --> http://www.flagship1.com/forgery.txt

Harlow Campbell

Jan 2, 2003, 2:08:23 PM1/2/03
"Flagship1 of the Paranormal" <paran...@flagship1.com> wrote in message news:3E134B94...@flagship1.com...
> Re: Raelian Clone: Rael speaks out about what's next!
>
> [Groups Removed]
> alt.religion.islam.arabic
> alt.religion.deism
> alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
> alt.religion.christian
> alt.religion.angels

Mr. Flagship:
After intensive research, I have concluded the following about you:

1) That you suck paranormal dick
2) That you take a paranormal cock in the ass as often as possible
3) That you are a paranormal fanny pirate

Please keep your purient paranormal desires to yourself

Jeffrey Jupiter

Jan 2, 2003, 11:18:51 PM1/2/03
On Wed, 01 Jan 2003 15:12:04 -0500, Flagship1 of the Paranormal
<paran...@flagship1.com> wrote:

[Groups Added]
alt.astrology.metapsych
alt.atrology

You're referring to "we" as if it was a proven fact, which this
cloning scam is definitely not. There is no conclusive proof that a
cloning has happened. The only claim is from dubious sources whose
credibility can easily be demonstrated as suspect. Are you jumping on
the kook bandwagon and accepting the claims of sex-soaked scam artists
such as "rael" as fact?

Tim Kozusko

Jan 5, 2003, 8:13:34 PM1/5/03

Harlow Campbell <harlowc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> 3) That you are a paranormal fanny pirate

heh, that's hilarious. Nice to drop in and see you in your regular fine
form.

Chive Mynde

Jan 6, 2003, 5:21:56 AM1/6/03
Flagship1 of the Paranormal <paran...@flagship1.com> wrote in message news:<3E1317CE...@flagship1.com>...

> Raelian Clone: Rael speaks out about what's next!

What, another hoax?

-=Chive Mynde
___ _ _ _
|___/
I am a member of the species Homo Sapiens, (or Cro-Magnon)
which evolved from other mammals about 40,000 years ago.
Mammals are animals, which are living beings, which in turn
are part of the universe.

http://www.anice.net.ar/intsyst/phquest.htm