Even though ALL Debunkers are DEAD - The General orders Bulldozers to flatten the curve

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 11:45:50 PMSep 16
What a BRILLIANT strategic move that reassure the public that not only have we completely eliminated ALL Debunkers, but we will NOT stop because there just may be a lone debunker out there!! If there is, he won't be there for long!!!

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2022, 9:41:10 PMOct 20
On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 8:45:50 PM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> What a BRILLIANT strategic move that reassure the public that not only have we completely eliminated ALL Debunkers, but we will NOT stop because there just may be a lone debunker out there!! If there is, he won't be there for long!!!
>
> Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

We do not miss even one debunker!!!