Debunker Escapes//Captured//Died Under Questioning

richard...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2021, 8:25:52 AM3/24/21
A unknown Debunker escaped from FEMA Kamp 54-AQ-2, he was captured and sadly died under intense questioning. Apparently the Debunker's name was: Crujo. More details to follow.

richard...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2021, 4:58:35 AM4/16/21
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 5:25:52 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> A unknown Debunker escaped from FEMA Kamp 54-AQ-2, he was captured and sadly died under intense questioning. Apparently the Debunker's name was: Crujo. More details to follow.

Crujo is now declared, "officially dead." The book is now finally closed on the Debunkers. All that is left is one asshole from Canada, and he is not considered a real threat. Just an asshole..

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 13, 2021, 6:31:43 PM6/13/21
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'm shocked and saddened to hear that you can't get anything right.

"The more you spam me, the less spam I get" -Edmond Wollmann, once again
focusing with laserlike precision and crystal clarity.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2021, 6:00:30 PM6/19/21
On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 3:31:43 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 5:25:52 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> >> A unknown Debunker escaped from FEMA Kamp 54-AQ-2, he was captured
> >> and sadly died under intense questioning. Apparently the Debunker's
> >> name was: Crujo. More details to follow.
> >
> > Crujo is now declared, "officially dead." The book is now finally
> > closed on the Debunkers. All that is left is one asshole from Canada,
> > and he is not considered a real threat. Just an asshole..
> >
> I'm shocked and saddened to hear that you can't get anything right.

Those were the last words that Crujo ever wrote. We found the HQ and destroyed it. He was a worthy adversary but now he is long gone. Goodbye Crujo.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 19, 2021, 8:11:08 PM6/19/21
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Swing...and a miss.

Do you ever get tired of being completely wrong?

"PhDs in psychology (and other fields as well) see me as insightful,
intellectual, sharp, clear, profound, pragmatic and very useful and
constructive. Spinics see me as a "kook. Who shall we believe?" -
Ed on a post-Xmas meltdown.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2021, 4:37:48 PM6/22/21
On Saturday, June 19, 2021 at 5:11:08 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 3:31:43 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> I'm shocked and saddened to hear that you can't get anything right.
> >
> > Those were the last words that Crujo ever wrote. We found the HQ and
> > destroyed it. He was a worthy adversary but now he is long gone.
> > Goodbye Crujo.
> >
> Swing...and a miss.
>
> Do you ever get tired of being completely wrong?

I kind of figured that it was a DECOY. That is Classic Crujo. Don't worry though, this is the year we finally destroy the last remnants of the Debunkers, and their ilk!! I figure you have a mere few seconds left, do not squander it. We have captured the leaders of your organization and this time we will NOT fail.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2022, 3:59:41 AM6/10/22
On Saturday, June 19, 2021 at 5:11:08 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 3:31:43 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> I'm shocked and saddened to hear that you can't get anything right.
> >
> > Those were the last words that Crujo ever wrote. We found the HQ and
> > destroyed it. He was a worthy adversary but now he is long gone.
> > Goodbye Crujo.
> >
> Swing...and a miss.
>
> Do you ever get tired of being completely wrong?

We finally hit the mark with the Q-3 anti-matter bombs. KA-POW!! And that was it, the destruction of the last remaining Debunker compound, the Debunker college and the Debunker Headquarters.
All completely destroyed, with fried Debunkers still smoldering!!! We tried to warn them it was being targeted, but they refused to listen.
Apparently Crujo was telling his troops about the last great Debunker victory while the jets were on the way. He sacrificed their innocent lives for a little self-glory. That is a typcial Debunker.
We must be ever vigilant in case Debunkers rise from the ashes. We will be ready with the newfangled Q-4 anti-time bombs. We will send them back to Smithereens!!

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 10, 2022, 12:27:08 PM6/10/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Still can't accept reality, can you?

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2022, 11:56:28 PM6/12/22
The reality is that your cult is GONE, your college is GONE, and all hope of restoring Debunkerism is GONE!!
The world is cheering in unison and celebrating the end of Debunkerism once and for all.
Sure, we MAY have left a few brain-damaged debunkers around. But a small mop-up job will finish them off in a day or less.

STAY TUNED

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 13, 2022, 7:13:37 PM6/13/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
So do you want to be invited to the next graduation or not?

I'm guessing not.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2022, 10:36:15 AM6/15/22
Yet another unknown Debunker escaped from FEMA Kamp 54-AQ-2, he was quickly arrested and expunged. He was NOT Crujo, but a 2nd Lieutenant of Crujos Debunkers Army (CDA).
He gave us valuable information which we will use to destroy what is left of Crujos compound.

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 17, 2022, 12:24:09 PM6/17/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
But you've never captured a single debunker. That's failure!

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2022, 3:38:03 AM6/20/22
99.9% of ALLDebunkers are dead, either died trying to escape or met an unexpected accident.
I wonder how Crujo will meet his end this week. I'd prefer he jumped from a bridge or fall from the Empire State building.

Either way, its kaput for poor poor Crujo.

Adios Amigos,

Fini Debunker

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 20, 2022, 9:53:11 AM6/20/22
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
No debunker has ever been touched by the saucerheads. The fact is that
The General works for us and has been using Holeflapper/Frager as an
experiment in just how stupid people can be.

That is all.

richard...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2022, 11:36:49 PM6/23/22
How horrible that poor Crujo is losing what little mind he had to begin with.
I did predict it would come to this, and it has, IT HAS.
There is no other solution except the FINAL one.
Say Goodbye Crujo.

Fini Debunker

richard...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2022, 8:03:12 AM7/20/22
On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 3:31:43 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 5:25:52 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> >> A unknown Debunker escaped from FEMA Kamp 54-AQ-2, he was captured
> >> and sadly died under intense questioning. Apparently the Debunker's
> >> name was: Crujo. More details to follow.
> >
> > Crujo is now declared, "officially dead." The book is now finally
> > closed on the Debunkers. All that is left is one asshole from Canada,
> > and he is not considered a real threat. Just an asshole..
> >
> I'm shocked and saddened to hear that you can't get anything right.

One of Crujo's flunkies can only write the same thing over and over again. We found this worthless Debunker, he won't be bothering us again!!

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2022, 6:21:45 PM8/12/22
On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 3:31:43 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 5:25:52 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> >> A unknown Debunker escaped from FEMA Kamp 54-AQ-2, he was captured
> >> and sadly died under intense questioning. Apparently the Debunker's
> >> name was: Crujo. More details to follow.
> >
> > Crujo is now declared, "officially dead." The book is now finally
> > closed on the Debunkers. All that is left is one asshole from Canada,
> > and he is not considered a real threat. Just an asshole..
> >
> I'm shocked and saddened to hear that you can't get anything right.

We got it right, all right. In your case, DEAD right!!

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 9:33:23 PM9/16/22
On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 3:31:43 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 5:25:52 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> >> A unknown Debunker escaped from FEMA Kamp 54-AQ-2, he was captured
> >> and sadly died under intense questioning. Apparently the Debunker's
> >> name was: Crujo. More details to follow.
> >
> > Crujo is now declared, "officially dead." The book is now finally
> > closed on the Debunkers. All that is left is one asshole from Canada,
> > and he is not considered a real threat. Just an asshole..
> >
> I'm shocked and saddened to hear that you can't get anything right.

It was a RUSE to FLUSH you OUT! Now that we found you, we will flush you DOWN!
Say GOODBYE Crujo.

I'd like to say it was nice knowing you, but I can't, so I won't.

Speaking for the General himself,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR.

richard...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2022, 9:41:51 PM10/20/22
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 5:25:52 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> A unknown Debunker escaped from FEMA Kamp 54-AQ-2, he was captured and sadly died under intense questioning. Apparently the Debunker's name was: Crujo. More details to follow.

Ha-ha, he thought he was safe, until he wasn't!!!

richard...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2022, 11:19:52 AM11/17/22
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 5:25:52 AM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> A unknown Debunker escaped from FEMA Kamp 54-AQ-2, he was captured and sadly died under intense questioning. Apparently the Debunker's name was: Crujo. More details to follow.

32 more debunkers have been captured and died under questioning. Too BAD!!