I HAVE TO SHUT DOWN THIS NEWSGROUP ONCE AND FOR ALL.

richard...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2023, 12:36:26 AM12/27/23
THE BOMBERS are in the air and we are finally going to destroy what is left of Crujo and his rag-tag army. Good riddance once and for all.

SPEAKING FOR THE GENERAL HIMSELF:
SIR ARTIO

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 31, 2023, 8:39:17 PM12/31/23

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2024, 8:13:04 AMJan 1
I'm afraid not!! It was nice to know you, but it's over and I am going to shut down this newsgroup WITH VICTORY!!!!
SIR ARTIO

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 1, 2024, 8:38:42 AMJan 1
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'll still be posting in March, The General assures me you will be
silenced forever. You lose again.

--
"I've been writing poetry for nearly fifty years, rest assured it's a
poem, Pendragon." - Will Dockery demonstrating why he's a douchebag.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2024, 5:30:40 AMJan 3
On Monday, January 1, 2024 at 5:38:42 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Sunday, December 31, 2023 at 5:39:17 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> DENIED.
> >
> > I'm afraid not!! It was nice to know you, but it's over and I am
> > going to shut down this newsgroup WITH VICTORY!!!! SIR ARTIO
> >
> I'll still be posting in March, The General assures me you will be
> silenced forever. You lose again.

WHICH MEMBER OF CRuJO'S ARMY IS POSTING THIS NONSENSE does not matter.
We have their target and 10000 bombers are going to wipe them out TODAY!!
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD BAD BAD RUBBISH.

General Borman Killemall!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 9, 2024, 9:50:32 PMJan 9

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2024, 7:35:46 AMJan 11
The VERY last words of a horrible vile Debunker. We tried to reason with him but to no avail.
WE won the WAR and he simply cannot and will not accept that,
Too bad, it's over Debunker.
Now it's time for you to surrender once and for all!!

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 14, 2024, 12:57:44 AMJan 14

> On Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 6:50:32 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Monday, January 1, 2024 at 5:38:42 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpupp
Piss off, kook.

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2024, 12:41:40 PMJan 14
SAY YOUR PRAYERS, the bombers are on the way, and those will be 10,000 H-Bombs.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha, it's long overdue.

Sir Artio