UK hierarchy.

Jul 26, 2023, 6:36:55 AM7/26/23
Has the UK hierarchy gone now. I can't find it and I wanted to say hello to all the people I used to know from 1997 to 2010.

Can anyone help? I'll check in again tomorrow to see if anyone is reading this.

mixed nuts

Jul 31, 2023, 10:41:14 AM7/31/23
On 7/26/2023 06:36, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
> Has the UK hierarchy gone now. I can't find it and I wanted to say hello to all the people I used to know from 1997 to 2010.
>
> Can anyone help? I'll check in again tomorrow to see if anyone is reading this.

Google dropped a lot of stuff. Most of the NNTP providers have it.

--
Grizzly H.