Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

I'm sorry, Jet

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Jelliebun

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 1:42:19 AM8/4/02
to
Dear Jet:

I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.

I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.

*sigh*

I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
last 24 hours before I post.

Jelliebun
mhm20x20
big enough to admit
when she's wrong
... big enough
in fact, to
warrant her
own postal
code

--

Try not to let your mind wander. It's too small to be out by itself.

±

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 1:53:12 AM8/4/02
to
Jelliebun wrote:
>
> Dear Jet:
>
> I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
> done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
>
> I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
> your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>
> *sigh*
>
> I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
> last 24 hours before I post.

Outing is now ontopic at the Flonk.


>
> Jelliebun
> mhm20x20
> big enough to admit
> when she's wrong
> ... big enough
> in fact, to
> warrant her
> own postal
> code
>
> --
>
> Try not to let your mind wander. It's too small to be out by itself.


--
Ready to create a new newsgroup? It's easier than ever.
Download control message program and maybe find out
what Snuh means at spiffy new Snuh site.
~NEW~
Snuh web mail:

http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-
From: en_mog <en_...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.tv.simpsons
Subject: Goodbye :-)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:05:45 -0500

If I have any integrity at all, I must leave.
I welcome others to do so as well if they refuse to be led by a group
of unthinking drones that are stuck in such a mindnumbingly predictable
pattern of snuh/attack/snuh/attack/penises/attack/snuh/rectum/attack/.
-
From: TGOS <tg...@spamcop.net>
Newsgroups: alt.hentai.sailor-moon
Subject: Re: Great Newsgroup!
Date: 27 Nov 2000 02:23:19 -0600

Nobody can control the snuh.


ad88888ba 88 ad88888ba
d8" "8b 88 d8" "8b
Y8, 88 "" a8P
`Y8aaaaa, 8b,YHBTba, 88 88 88,dPPYba, ,a8P"
`"""""8b, 88P' `"8a 88 88 88P' "8a d8"
`8b 88 88 88 88 88 88 ""
Y8a a8P 88 88 "8a, ,a88 88 88 88
"Y88888P" 88 88 `"YbbdP'Y8 88 Get Snuhy!


------------------------------------------------------->news:alt.snuh
------------------------------------------------->news:alt.swnet.snuh
------------------------------------------------->news:alt.music.snuh
---------------------------------------------->news:alt.binaries.snuh
---------------------------------------------->news:alt.ozdebate.snuh
---------------------------------------------->news:alt.folklore.snuh
------------------------------------------->news:alt.tv.simpsons.snuh
----------------------------------------->news:alt.snuh-made-cascades

jet

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 1:54:59 AM8/4/02
to
In article <j8fpkugl0rpnc4tau...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun <bunni...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>Dear Jet:
>
>I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
>done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
>
>I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>
It's okay. You were right. Thank you, though.

--
jet mhm 32x30 |
wee saul disciple #32 |
BBH7 |
Cohort #18 |
ich bin ein meower |

Russell B. Goode

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 2:39:16 AM8/4/02
to
On Sun, 04 Aug 2002 05:42:19 GMT, Jelliebun <bunni...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Dear Jet:
>
>I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
>done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
>
>I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>
>*sigh*
>
>I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
>last 24 hours before I post.
>
>Jelliebun
>mhm20x20
>big enough to admit
>when she's wrong
>... big enough
>in fact, to
>warrant her
>own postal
>code

Shee-it. You were right the first time. Go with your gut, I always say.

hubcapdiamondstarhalo

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 2:45:30 AM8/4/02
to
Russell B. Goode <bigf...@databasix.com> wrote in
news:ktipkuc9lqhhta9k3...@4ax.com:

Buck up, I always say.

--
High-C & DJ Manticore - http://www.mp3.com/manticore
" T-Shirts! http://www.cafepress.com/angeldevil
GORTICIAN - http://www.mp3.com/gortician
Studio CD Coming This Fall!
Festering Sore - http://www.mp3.com/festeringsore
Still the best Old School Thrash/Death
Launched in 1948, today Hi-C is the world's largest brand of vitamin-
fortified fruit drinks, and the fifth largest-selling trademark of The
Coca-Cola Company.
"I blow elephant cock." - Eminem, Rolling Stone Interview
Archived Gortician Page
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://members.tripod.com/~theart/gor1.htm

±

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 3:07:21 AM8/4/02
to
hubcapdiamondstarhalo wrote:
>
> Russell B. Goode <bigf...@databasix.com> wrote in
> news:ktipkuc9lqhhta9k3...@4ax.com:
>
> > On Sun, 04 Aug 2002 05:42:19 GMT, Jelliebun <bunni...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> >
> >>Dear Jet:
> >>
> >>I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
> >>done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
> >>
> >>I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
> >>your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
> >>
> >>*sigh*
> >>
> >>I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
> >>last 24 hours before I post.
> >>
> >>Jelliebun
> >>mhm20x20
> >>big enough to admit
> >>when she's wrong
> >>... big enough
> >>in fact, to
> >>warrant her
> >>own postal
> >>code
> >
> > Shee-it. You were right the first time. Go with your gut, I always
> say.
> >
> >
>
> Buck up, I always say.

It's great to see all the people that have outed themselves.


>
> --
> High-C & DJ Manticore - http://www.mp3.com/manticore
> " T-Shirts! http://www.cafepress.com/angeldevil
> GORTICIAN - http://www.mp3.com/gortician
> Studio CD Coming This Fall!
> Festering Sore - http://www.mp3.com/festeringsore
> Still the best Old School Thrash/Death
> Launched in 1948, today Hi-C is the world's largest brand of vitamin-
> fortified fruit drinks, and the fifth largest-selling trademark of The
> Coca-Cola Company.
> "I blow elephant cock." - Eminem, Rolling Stone Interview
> Archived Gortician Page
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://members.tripod.com/~theart/gor1.htm

hubcapdiamondstarhalo

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 3:11:24 AM8/4/02
to
ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in
news:3D4CD2A9...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com:

Turnabout, and all that. Crikey, Jet is dumber that I thought. And Julia.
And Jack. The list goes on.

Jelliebun

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 3:21:58 AM8/4/02
to
ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

>Jelliebun wrote:
>>
>> Dear Jet:
>>
>> I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
>> done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
>>
>> I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>> your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>>
>> *sigh*
>>
>> I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
>> last 24 hours before I post.
>
>Outing is now ontopic at the Flonk.

Since when was anything OFF topic at the flonk?

Jelliebun
mhm20x20
nervously scanning
the rule book

Jelliebun

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 3:23:14 AM8/4/02
to
j...@untool.net (jet) wrote:

>In article <j8fpkugl0rpnc4tau...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun <bunni...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>>Dear Jet:
>>
>>I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
>>done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
>>
>>I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>>your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>>
>It's okay. You were right. Thank you, though.

Of course I was right. I always am. You're a tit. I am too, though.

Jelliebun
mhm20x20
titful

±

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 3:20:32 AM8/4/02
to
Jelliebun wrote:
>
> ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Jelliebun wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Jet:
> >>
> >> I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
> >> done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
> >>
> >> I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
> >> your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
> >>
> >> *sigh*
> >>
> >> I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
> >> last 24 hours before I post.
> >
> >Outing is now ontopic at the Flonk.
>
> Since when was anything OFF topic at the flonk?

Good.

Enjoy.


>
> Jelliebun
> mhm20x20
> nervously scanning
> the rule book
>
> --
>
> Try not to let your mind wander. It's too small to be out by itself.

Flaagg

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 3:29:03 AM8/4/02
to
In article <0glpkuc3jrb5f4ema...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
<bunni...@shaw.ca> says...

>j...@untool.net (jet) wrote:

>>>I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>>>your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>>>
>>It's okay. You were right. Thank you, though.
>
>Of course I was right. I always am. You're a tit. I am too, though.

A pair of tits are always welcome here.

--
Aaron M. Henne mhm9x2
http://home.attbi.com/~flaagg

Jelliebun

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 3:31:22 AM8/4/02
to
ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

>Jelliebun wrote:
>>
>> ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Jelliebun wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Dear Jet:
>> >>
>> >> I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
>> >> done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
>> >>
>> >> I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>> >> your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>> >>
>> >> *sigh*
>> >>
>> >> I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
>> >> last 24 hours before I post.
>> >
>> >Outing is now ontopic at the Flonk.
>>
>> Since when was anything OFF topic at the flonk?
>
>Good.
>
>Enjoy.
>

Thank you for your permission. I was scared I was doing it wrong.

Jelliebun
mhm20x20
nervous

Jelliebun

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 3:32:23 AM8/4/02
to
Flaagg <flaagg@REMOVE_TO_EMAIL_attbi.com> wrote:

>In article <0glpkuc3jrb5f4ema...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
><bunni...@shaw.ca> says...
>
>>j...@untool.net (jet) wrote:
>
>>>>I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>>>>your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>>>>
>>>It's okay. You were right. Thank you, though.
>>
>>Of course I was right. I always am. You're a tit. I am too, though.
>
>A pair of tits are always welcome here.

Oh, you're such a dirtyboi, aren't you?

Jelliebun
mhm20x20
delighted

Flaagg

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 3:37:31 AM8/4/02
to
In article <32mpku0ssc5ms77uo...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
<bunni...@shaw.ca> says...

>Flaagg <flaagg@REMOVE_TO_EMAIL_attbi.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <0glpkuc3jrb5f4ema...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
>><bunni...@shaw.ca> says...
>>
>>>j...@untool.net (jet) wrote:
>>
>>>>>I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>>>>>your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>>>>>
>>>>It's okay. You were right. Thank you, though.
>>>
>>>Of course I was right. I always am. You're a tit. I am too, though.
>>
>>A pair of tits are always welcome here.
>
>Oh, you're such a dirtyboi, aren't you?

I'm a vagina fan, actually, but decent breasts come in a very close
second.

OH, YEAH, AND I APPRECIATE A WOMAN'S MIND, TOO. YOU BETCHA.

±

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 4:49:23 AM8/4/02
to
Jelliebun wrote:
>
> ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Jelliebun wrote:
> >>
> >> ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> >Jelliebun wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> Dear Jet:
> >> >>
> >> >> I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
> >> >> done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
> >> >>
> >> >> I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
> >> >> your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
> >> >>
> >> >> *sigh*
> >> >>
> >> >> I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
> >> >> last 24 hours before I post.
> >> >
> >> >Outing is now ontopic at the Flonk.
> >>
> >> Since when was anything OFF topic at the flonk?
> >
> >Good.
> >
> >Enjoy.
> >
> Thank you for your permission. I was scared I was doing it wrong.

You don't need my permission to post Flonker's real life info in a slow
and deliberate manner via sock, hoping that it causes the target immense
mental pain based on serious life-threatening events previously
suffered.

But you knew that.

Can real-life outing socks get mhm numbers?

If so, can you speed the process of assigning them, since socks have
such a short shelf-life?

>
> Jelliebun
> mhm20x20
> nervous
>
> --
>
> Try not to let your mind wander. It's too small to be out by itself.

±

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 5:54:34 AM8/4/02
to

You mean the 1337 cr3\/\/ of phearsome flaymers and troles?

Jelliebun

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 6:05:17 AM8/4/02
to
± <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

>Jelliebun wrote:
>>
>> ± <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Jelliebun wrote:


>> >>
>> >> ± <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> >Jelliebun wrote:
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Dear Jet:
>> >> >>
>> >> >> I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
>> >> >> done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>> >> >> your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> *sigh*
>> >> >>
>> >> >> I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
>> >> >> last 24 hours before I post.
>> >> >
>> >> >Outing is now ontopic at the Flonk.
>> >>
>> >> Since when was anything OFF topic at the flonk?
>> >
>> >Good.
>> >
>> >Enjoy.
>> >
>> Thank you for your permission. I was scared I was doing it wrong.
>
>You don't need my permission to post Flonker's real life info in a slow
>and deliberate manner via sock, hoping that it causes the target immense
>mental pain based on serious life-threatening events previously
>suffered.

No. No, I don't need your permission to do anything at all. Have
you any proof that I ever have posted RL info, or was this rhetorical?

>But you knew that.

Of course I did.

>Can real-life outing socks get mhm numbers?

Of course they can. Hell, my cat could get an mhm number if he wnated
it, and he's dead.

>If so, can you speed the process of assigning them, since socks have

>such a short shelf-life?


I'm afraid not, I'm too busy.

Jelliebun
mhm20x20
tired

±

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 6:28:05 AM8/4/02
to
Jelliebun wrote:
>
> ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Jelliebun wrote:
> >>
> >> ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> >Jelliebun wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> ą <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> >Jelliebun wrote:
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Dear Jet:
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You haven't
> >> >> >> done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to you.
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
> >> >> >> your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> *sigh*
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in the
> >> >> >> last 24 hours before I post.
> >> >> >
> >> >> >Outing is now ontopic at the Flonk.
> >> >>
> >> >> Since when was anything OFF topic at the flonk?
> >> >
> >> >Good.
> >> >
> >> >Enjoy.
> >> >
> >> Thank you for your permission. I was scared I was doing it wrong.
> >
> >You don't need my permission to post Flonker's real life info in a slow
> >and deliberate manner via sock, hoping that it causes the target immense
> >mental pain based on serious life-threatening events previously
> >suffered.
>
> No. No, I don't need your permission to do anything at all. Have
> you any proof that I ever have posted RL info, or was this rhetorical?

You misunderstood what I'd wrote.

I said you, (and let me add - or anyone else) doesn't need my permission
to post real life info. I didn't write that you had.

Since I clarified that, can you clarify this?:

Message-ID: <j8fpkugl0rpnc4tau...@4ax.com>

It seemed that you apologized for calling Jet on her claiming that this
was just a troll on LT's part:

>>Posting RL information, however, is just pathetic, without the
active
>>enthusiastic participation of the 'outee', as it were.
>>
>It was a troll, Bunny. Nobody was outed.

You are a tit, jet. I'm not particularly interested in your
input.

===

How do you feel about people's real life info being outed?

Are there gray areas going on that I may have missed?

> >But you knew that.
>
> Of course I did.
>
> >Can real-life outing socks get mhm numbers?
>
> Of course they can. Hell, my cat could get an mhm number if he wnated
> it, and he's dead.
>
> >If so, can you speed the process of assigning them, since socks have
>
> >such a short shelf-life?
>
> I'm afraid not, I'm too busy.

I'm too buzzy.


> Jelliebun
> mhm20x20
> tired
>
> --
>
> Try not to let your mind wander. It's too small to be out by itself.

03:15:38 GMT

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 7:02:10 AM8/4/02
to
± <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> did this:

>Jelliebun wrote:
>> ± <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>> >Jelliebun wrote:
>> >> ± <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

>> >> >Outing is now ontopic at the Flonk.
>> >>
>> >> Since when was anything OFF topic at the flonk?
>> >
>> >Good.
>> >
>> >Enjoy.
>>
>> Thank you for your permission. I was scared I was doing it wrong.
>
>You don't need my permission to post Flonker's real life info in a slow
>and deliberate manner via sock, hoping that it causes the target immense
>mental pain based on serious life-threatening events previously
>suffered.
>
>But you knew that.
>
>Can real-life outing socks get mhm numbers?

Yes, but posting Flonkers' real life info in a slow and deliberate
manner via a sock, hoping that it causes the target immense mental


pain based on serious life-threatening events previously suffered

isn't enough. One also has to be funny about it.

--
Ari <fun...@all.at>

Dave Hillstrom

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 2:58:54 PM8/4/02
to
On Sun, 04 Aug 2002 07:37:31 GMT, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Flaagg
<flaagg@REMOVE_TO_EMAIL_attbi.com> wrote:

>In article <32mpku0ssc5ms77uo...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
><bunni...@shaw.ca> says...
>
>>Flaagg <flaagg@REMOVE_TO_EMAIL_attbi.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <0glpkuc3jrb5f4ema...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
>>><bunni...@shaw.ca> says...
>>>
>>>>j...@untool.net (jet) wrote:
>>>
>>>>>>I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>>>>>>your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>>>>>>
>>>>>It's okay. You were right. Thank you, though.
>>>>
>>>>Of course I was right. I always am. You're a tit. I am too, though.
>>>
>>>A pair of tits are always welcome here.
>>
>>Oh, you're such a dirtyboi, aren't you?
>
>I'm a vagina fan, actually, but decent breasts come in a very close
>second.
>
>OH, YEAH, AND I APPRECIATE A WOMAN'S MIND, TOO. YOU BETCHA.

liar

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4
"This flight is gonna ~suck~, and we don't serve peanuts."
- Hawkes, _Space, Above & Beyond_

Steve Leyland

unread,
Aug 4, 2002, 11:04:47 PM8/4/02
to
Flaagg wrote:
: In article <32mpku0ssc5ms77uo...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun

women have minds?


--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#35
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
=^MEOW^=

You will care much less about what people think about you when you
realize how seldom they do. - Oscar Wilde

"please find below with full headers several posts apparently from your
user who is extensively trolling, extensively cross-posting, posting
off-topic, abusing and generally doing everything wrong on USENET."


WeeSaul

unread,
Aug 5, 2002, 9:21:22 AM8/5/02
to
Dave Hillstrom <mhm...@flonk.org> had a seizure and out popped:

>On Sun, 04 Aug 2002 07:37:31 GMT, in
>alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Flaagg
><flaagg@REMOVE_TO_EMAIL_attbi.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <32mpku0ssc5ms77uo...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
>><bunni...@shaw.ca> says...
>>
>>>Flaagg <flaagg@REMOVE_TO_EMAIL_attbi.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>In article <0glpkuc3jrb5f4ema...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
>>>><bunni...@shaw.ca> says...
>>>>
>>>>>j...@untool.net (jet) wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>>>I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~ interested in
>>>>>>>your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>It's okay. You were right. Thank you, though.
>>>>>
>>>>>Of course I was right. I always am. You're a tit. I am too, though.
>>>>
>>>>A pair of tits are always welcome here.
>>>
>>>Oh, you're such a dirtyboi, aren't you?
>>
>>I'm a vagina fan, actually, but decent breasts come in a very close
>>second.
>>
>>OH, YEAH, AND I APPRECIATE A WOMAN'S MIND, TOO. YOU BETCHA.
>
>liar

MY GAWD!!! HIS PANTS ARE ON FIRE!!!

--
-Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori-
WeeSaul mhm15x5
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/anticrust/
http://www.usaor.net/users/weesaul/
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/anticrust/icecream.html
-Simple ideas from simple folk(TM)-
-Idle thoughts from idle minds(TM)-
-Quia ursus pusilli ingenii sum verba difficilia fastidio-

Smee

unread,
Aug 5, 2002, 12:33:37 PM8/5/02
to

"Steve Leyland" <stevel...@snuhbuhguh.zzn.com.removethisbit> wrote in
message news:aikq0d$pu5$0...@pita.alt.net...

> Flaagg wrote:
> : In article <32mpku0ssc5ms77uo...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
> : <bunni...@shaw.ca> says...
> :
> :: Flaagg <flaagg@REMOVE_TO_EMAIL_attbi.com> wrote:
> ::
> ::: In article <0glpkuc3jrb5f4ema...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun
> ::: <bunni...@shaw.ca> says...
> :::
> :::: j...@untool.net (jet) wrote:
> :::
> :::::: I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~
> :::::: interested in your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
> ::::::
> ::::: It's okay. You were right. Thank you, though.
> ::::
> :::: Of course I was right. I always am. You're a tit. I am too,
> :::: though.
> :::
> ::: A pair of tits are always welcome here.
> ::
> :: Oh, you're such a dirtyboi, aren't you?
> :
> : I'm a vagina fan, actually, but decent breasts come in a very close
> : second.
> :
> : OH, YEAH, AND I APPRECIATE A WOMAN'S MIND, TOO. YOU BETCHA.
>
> women have minds?
>
*bash*

Smee

Text Medium

unread,
Aug 10, 2002, 6:56:48 AM8/10/02
to
"spo...@petitmorte.net" wrote:
>
> Text Medium <me...@purr.meow> wrote in news:3D5260E2...@purr.meow:
>
> > "spo...@petitmorte.net" wrote:
> >>
> >> Text Medium <me...@purr.meow> wrote in news:3D4F895B...@purr.meow:
> >>
> >> > jet wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> In article <u3lukuoaha0mo0kjs...@4ax.com>, Jelliebun

> >> >> <bunni...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> >> >> >j...@untool.net (jet) wrote:
> >> >> >
> >> >> >>In article <ukuisqd...@corp.supernews.com>,
> >> >> >>"spo...@petitmorte.net"
> >> >> > <spo...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >> >> >>>Jelliebun <bunni...@shaw.ca> wrote in
> >> >> >>>news:j8fpkugl0rpnc4tau...@4ax.com:

> >> >> >>>
> >> >> >>>> Dear Jet:
> >> >> >>>>
> >> >> >>>> I would like to publicly apologize -- you deserve it. You
> >> >> >>>> haven't done anything at all to me to deserve me being mean to
> >> >> >>>> you.
> >> >> >>>>
> >> >> >>>> I shouldn't have called you a tit, and obviously I ~am~
> >> >> >>>> interested in your input or I wouldn't have responded at all.
> >> >> >>>>
> >> >> >>>> *sigh*
> >> >> >>>>
> >> >> >>>> I really should make sure I've actually eaten at some point in
> >> >> >>>> the last 24 hours before I post.
> >> >> >>>>
> >> >> >>>> Jelliebun
> >> >> >>>> mhm20x20
> >> >> >>>> big enough to admit
> >> >> >>>> when she's wrong
> >> >> >>>> ... big enough
> >> >> >>>> in fact, to
> >> >> >>>> warrant her
> >> >> >>>> own postal
> >> >> >>>> code
> >> >> >>>
> >> >> >>>J3L 1I3 ?
> >> >> >>>
> >> >> >>Don't worry, she still thinks I'm a tit. She's apologizing because
> >> >> >>I threatened to out her as Ben's wife Janice.
> >> >> >
> >> >> >~and~ you threatened to tell everyone I live in North Vancouver, BC
> >> >> >-- obviously false information, as I've already been outed by Antny
> >> >> >as taking a degree at UNLV (University of Northern Las Vegas I
> >> >> >assume). All of your threats are as nothing to me now ...
> >> >> >
> >> >> That's what you think. I -trolled- you into supplying that
> >> >> information and now I've deduced you live somewhere near Las Vegas,
> >> >> Canada. It's only a matter of time until I find out more.
> >> >>
> >> >> >Jelliebun
> >> >> >mhm20x20
> >> >> >not quite fucking sure
> >> >> >where she lives
> >> >> >any more
> >> >> >
> >> >> Is it summer or winter there? That should help narrow it down.
> >> >
> >> > Summer?
> >> >
> >> > Anywhere it snows in July...
> >> >
> >> > It's always winter in Western Canada.
> >>
> >> You're thinking of Calgary, and that is way, way east of Western Canada.
> >
> > I am?
>
> Yup, that's where it snows in August.

Barbaric place!

> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
> >
> > Hah!
> >
> > It's just south of Red Deer.
> >
> > And it's even colder there.
> >
> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
> >
> > Snow in June and July,
> >
> > Frost starts again in September...
> >
> > <shiver>
>
> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)

Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?

Everything west of the Rockies?

Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>

B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.

But still way cold.
--
Shon'ai, posting style 36 (d)

spo...@petitmorte.net

unread,
Aug 10, 2002, 5:03:30 PM8/10/02
to
Text Medium <me...@purr.meow> wrote in news:3D54F170...@purr.meow:

>> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
>> >
>> > Hah!
>> >
>> > It's just south of Red Deer.
>> >
>> > And it's even colder there.
>> >
>> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
>> >
>> > Snow in June and July,
>> >
>> > Frost starts again in September...
>> >
>> > <shiver>
>>
>> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
>
> Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?

Yep.



> Everything west of the Rockies?

Yep. That makes Ft. St. John part of the east, but that's no big loss,
IMO.



> Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>

The Island doesn't count. It could sink at any time.



> B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.

Yep.

> But still way cold.

Sometimes, yep.

--
Amazing
Thing growing
Just waiting for the juice to flow

http://www.petitmorte.net/fuckingpigs/

Text Medium

unread,
Aug 10, 2002, 6:10:59 PM8/10/02
to
"spo...@petitmorte.net" wrote:
>
> Text Medium <me...@purr.meow> wrote in news:3D54F170...@purr.meow:
>
> >> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
> >> >
> >> > Hah!
> >> >
> >> > It's just south of Red Deer.
> >> >
> >> > And it's even colder there.
> >> >
> >> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
> >> >
> >> > Snow in June and July,
> >> >
> >> > Frost starts again in September...
> >> >
> >> > <shiver>
> >>
> >> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
> >
> > Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?
>
> Yep.

Oho! I see...



> > Everything west of the Rockies?
>
> Yep. That makes Ft. St. John part of the east, but that's no big loss,
> IMO.

Ft. St. John? Trying to place it and can't.



> > Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>
>
> The Island doesn't count. It could sink at any time.

West of Victoria, then?



> > B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.
>
> Yep.

I have a cousin living near Nelson. Keeps trying to get me to visit.



> > But still way cold.
>
> Sometimes, yep.

"Sometimes", my ass! OK, I take that back, BC isn't cold *all* the time,
but most of my experience has been further east, and it was cold all the
time.

> --
> Amazing
> Thing growing
> Just waiting for the juice to flow
>
> http://www.petitmorte.net/fuckingpigs/

--
Shon'ai

spo...@petitmorte.net

unread,
Aug 10, 2002, 11:38:40 PM8/10/02
to
Text Medium <me...@purr.meow> wrote in news:3D558F73...@purr.meow:

> "spo...@petitmorte.net" wrote:
>>
>> Text Medium <me...@purr.meow> wrote in news:3D54F170...@purr.meow:
>>
>> >> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
>> >> >
>> >> > Hah!
>> >> >
>> >> > It's just south of Red Deer.
>> >> >
>> >> > And it's even colder there.
>> >> >
>> >> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
>> >> >
>> >> > Snow in June and July,
>> >> >
>> >> > Frost starts again in September...
>> >> >
>> >> > <shiver>
>> >>
>> >> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
>> >
>> > Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?
>>
>> Yep.
>
> Oho! I see...

:)



>> > Everything west of the Rockies?
>>
>> Yep. That makes Ft. St. John part of the east, but that's no big loss,
>> IMO.
>
> Ft. St. John? Trying to place it and can't.

Northeast corner of BC, on the other side of the Rockies.



>> > Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>
>>
>> The Island doesn't count. It could sink at any time.
>
> West of Victoria, then?

That would be Japan?



>> > B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.
>>
>> Yep.
>
> I have a cousin living near Nelson. Keeps trying to get me to visit.

Nelson is a beautiful little town. Nelson was one of the stars of that
Steven Martin movie, the one based upon Cyrano What'sHisName.



>> > But still way cold.
>>
>> Sometimes, yep.
>
> "Sometimes", my ass! OK, I take that back, BC isn't cold *all* the time,
> but most of my experience has been further east, and it was cold all the
> time.

I did a couple of years in Kamloops. In the winter, very cold. In the
summer, hotter than hell.

Czar of All Teh Flonkers

unread,
Aug 11, 2002, 5:45:20 AM8/11/02
to
In alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, my possible sock, Text Medium,
insulted my reputation for intelligence by saying:
>"spooge" wrote:
>> Text Medium wrote:
>> > "spooge" wrote:
>> >> Text Medium wrote:
>> >> > jet wrote:
>> >> >> Jelliebun wrote:
>> >> >> >Jet wrote:
>> >> >> >>"spooge" wrote:

And that premier doesn't help...

>> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
>> >
>> > Hah!
>> >
>> > It's just south of Red Deer.
>> >
>> > And it's even colder there.
>> >
>> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
>> >
>> > Snow in June and July,
>> >
>> > Frost starts again in September...
>> >
>> > <shiver>
>>
>> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
>
>Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?

Pretty much, I'd say...

>Everything west of the Rockies?

That's more definite.

>Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>

Well, that's going a bit OTT, really...

>B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.

Not exaggeration.

>But still way cold.

Depends. This year, it's pretty cold. Last year, it was blazing hot, and
I got sunburned at Pride. 'Swhat happens when the climate goes all
pear-shaped...

Snarky, expecting anything, now (including the world ending on a Thursday
in May)

Sowing the Seeds of Love

unread,
Aug 11, 2002, 11:19:22 AM8/11/02
to
The chronic masturbator "spo...@petitmorte.net" <spo...@petitmorte.net>
wrote in news:ulbn201...@corp.supernews.com:

This makes me all the more suspicious of you, outerslurper.

--
јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄК
"Battle of the Century" - Fatboy vs High-C http://www.altrap.com/fvc.html

±

unread,
Aug 11, 2002, 7:28:02 PM8/11/02
to

Sure looks like Jack and Stooge know each other pretty well.

Do you think this might have been a payback of sorts, going after LT?

>
> --
> јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄК
> "Battle of the Century" - Fatboy vs High-C http://www.altrap.com/fvc.html
>
> High-C & DJ Manticore - http://www.mp3.com/manticore
> " T-Shirts! http://www.cafepress.com/angeldevil
> GORTICIAN - http://www.mp3.com/gortician
> Festering Sore - http://www.mp3.com/festeringsore
> Launched in 1948, today Hi-C is the world's largest brand of vitamin-
> fortified fruit drinks, and the fifth largest-selling trademark of The
> Coca-Cola Company.
> "I blow elephant cock." - Eminem, Rolling Stone Interview
> Archived Gortician Page
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://members.tripod.com/~theart/gor1.htm

http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

----------------------------------------------->news:alt.snuh.kwyjibo

Sowing the Seeds of Love

unread,
Aug 11, 2002, 9:34:19 PM8/11/02
to
The chronic masturbator Б <h0plib...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in
news:3D56F302...@WHATISSPAMhotmail.com:


He is a sad and bitter man, this much I know.

Text Medium

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 5:43:46 AM8/14/02
to
"spo...@petitmorte.net" wrote:
>
> Text Medium <me...@purr.meow> wrote in news:3D558F73...@purr.meow:
>
> > "spo...@petitmorte.net" wrote:
> >>
> >> Text Medium <me...@purr.meow> wrote in news:3D54F170...@purr.meow:
> >>
> >> >> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
> >> >> >
> >> >> > Hah!
> >> >> >
> >> >> > It's just south of Red Deer.
> >> >> >
> >> >> > And it's even colder there.
> >> >> >
> >> >> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
> >> >> >
> >> >> > Snow in June and July,
> >> >> >
> >> >> > Frost starts again in September...
> >> >> >
> >> >> > <shiver>
> >> >>
> >> >> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
> >> >
> >> > Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?
> >>
> >> Yep.
> >
> > Oho! I see...
>
> :)

British Columbians!


> >> > Everything west of the Rockies?
> >>
> >> Yep. That makes Ft. St. John part of the east, but that's no big loss,
> >> IMO.
> >
> > Ft. St. John? Trying to place it and can't.
>
> Northeast corner of BC, on the other side of the Rockies.

OK. Don't believe I've ever been there. That sounds too close to the
Yukon, way too far north for my tastes. You're right, no big loss there.



> >> > Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>
> >>
> >> The Island doesn't count. It could sink at any time.
> >
> > West of Victoria, then?
>
> That would be Japan?

Exactly. If ones goes far enough West, it becomes the East.



> >> > B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.
> >>
> >> Yep.
> >
> > I have a cousin living near Nelson. Keeps trying to get me to visit.
>
> Nelson is a beautiful little town. Nelson was one of the stars of that
> Steven Martin movie, the one based upon Cyrano What'sHisName.

I forget the name of the movie, I know Darryl Hannah was in it.
De'Bergerac. From photos my cousin has showed me it does look like a
pretty area. They have about 30 acres, or maybe 60. They don't live
right in Nelson, more like near Winlaw.



> >> > But still way cold.
> >>
> >> Sometimes, yep.
> >
> > "Sometimes", my ass! OK, I take that back, BC isn't cold *all* the time,
> > but most of my experience has been further east, and it was cold all the
> > time.
>
> I did a couple of years in Kamloops. In the winter, very cold. In the
> summer, hotter than hell.

I've been through Kamloops but never spent any time there. I think the
Okanagan (?sp?) valley might be a relatively nice place to live.
--
Shon'ai

Text Medium

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 5:52:04 AM8/14/02
to

But it has all the oil!



> >> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
> >> >
> >> > Hah!
> >> >
> >> > It's just south of Red Deer.
> >> >
> >> > And it's even colder there.
> >> >
> >> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
> >> >
> >> > Snow in June and July,
> >> >
> >> > Frost starts again in September...
> >> >
> >> > <shiver>
> >>
> >> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
> >
> >Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?
>
> Pretty much, I'd say...

That old rivalry, the Lions vs. the Eskimos, and all. BC vs. Alberta.
Since both provinces share the Rockies, I think they're both lovely. Of
course BC does have the ocean, and that's a *huge* plus factor.



> >Everything west of the Rockies?
>
> That's more definite.

And a bit chauvinistic, IMHO. As B.C'ians can tend to be, a bit.
(Although I suspect if I lived there I would quickly become so myself.)



> >Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>
>
> Well, that's going a bit OTT, really...

That's what I thought, too.



> >B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.
>
> Not exaggeration.

Not at all.



> >But still way cold.
>
> Depends. This year, it's pretty cold. Last year, it was blazing hot, and
> I got sunburned at Pride. 'Swhat happens when the climate goes all
> pear-shaped...

It's a pear-shaped world sometimes. Blame it on El Nino...

> Snarky, expecting anything, now (including the world ending on a Thursday
> in May)

'Expecting anything now' is probably a good idea (including even an
elephant).

At least in here, from my POV.
--
Shon'ai

Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, MWFA, CPFG, IAC, IHC, CEM, WHFH, FI

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 6:31:20 AM8/14/02
to
In alt.discordia, my possible sock, Text Medium, insulted my reputation

OTOH, it's developing moral acne.;-{)}

>> >> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
>> >> >
>> >> > Hah!
>> >> >
>> >> > It's just south of Red Deer.
>> >> >
>> >> > And it's even colder there.
>> >> >
>> >> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
>> >> >
>> >> > Snow in June and July,
>> >> >
>> >> > Frost starts again in September...
>> >> >
>> >> > <shiver>
>> >>
>> >> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
>> >
>> >Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?
>>
>> Pretty much, I'd say...
>
>That old rivalry, the Lions vs. the Eskimos, and all. BC vs. Alberta.
>Since both provinces share the Rockies, I think they're both lovely. Of
>course BC does have the ocean, and that's a *huge* plus factor.

Well, up until a certain scion of that villainous, Sassenach-lovin'
Campbell clan (Clan McGill, me) got into the premier's office, BC had it
all over Alberta, FMM...Now, it's a leeetle more even. (We're getting a
pitted, too...)

>> >Everything west of the Rockies?
>>
>> That's more definite.
>
>And a bit chauvinistic, IMHO. As B.C'ians can tend to be, a bit.
>(Although I suspect if I lived there I would quickly become so myself.)

8-{D}

>> >Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>
>>
>> Well, that's going a bit OTT, really...
>
>That's what I thought, too.

The Pacific Ocean covers rather a lot of territory, after all, most of it
outside Canadian waters.

>> >B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.
>>
>> Not exaggeration.
>
>Not at all.

Been to Kelowna and Green Lake several times -- magnificent views.

>> >But still way cold.
>>
>> Depends. This year, it's pretty cold. Last year, it was blazing hot, and
>> I got sunburned at Pride. 'Swhat happens when the climate goes all
>> pear-shaped...
>
>It's a pear-shaped world sometimes. Blame it on El Nino...

Nah, global warming -- it isn't going to get better anytime soon...

>> Snarky, expecting anything, now (including the world ending on a Thursday
>> in May)
>
>'Expecting anything now' is probably a good idea (including even an
>elephant).
>
>At least in here, from my POV.

Everywhere, AFAICT. Usenet, RL (personal), RL (public), and the rest of
the universe...;-{)}

Snarky, no rule-follower s/he

Sowing the Seeds of Love

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 8:08:59 AM8/14/02
to
The chronic masturbator Text Medium <me...@purr.meow> wrote in
news:3D5A2652...@purr.meow:

Slime of a feather flock together. Did Spooge give you LT's info?

Text Medium

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 11:57:58 AM8/14/02
to
Pope, Snarky, Goodfella, of, the, undulating, cable, JM, CK, POEE,

Is it? That's a shame ... seems like so many places are, nowadays.



> >> >> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
> >> >> >
> >> >> > Hah!
> >> >> >
> >> >> > It's just south of Red Deer.
> >> >> >
> >> >> > And it's even colder there.
> >> >> >
> >> >> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
> >> >> >
> >> >> > Snow in June and July,
> >> >> >
> >> >> > Frost starts again in September...
> >> >> >
> >> >> > <shiver>
> >> >>
> >> >> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
> >> >
> >> >Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?
> >>
> >> Pretty much, I'd say...
> >
> >That old rivalry, the Lions vs. the Eskimos, and all. BC vs. Alberta.
> >Since both provinces share the Rockies, I think they're both lovely. Of
> >course BC does have the ocean, and that's a *huge* plus factor.
>
> Well, up until a certain scion of that villainous, Sassenach-lovin'
> Campbell clan (Clan McGill, me) got into the premier's office, BC had it
> all over Alberta, FMM...Now, it's a leeetle more even. (We're getting a
> pitted, too...)

I'm not up to date on who's who in politics in either province but seems
to me many places are getting pitted that used to be really great
places.



> >> >Everything west of the Rockies?
> >>
> >> That's more definite.
> >
> >And a bit chauvinistic, IMHO. As B.C'ians can tend to be, a bit.
> >(Although I suspect if I lived there I would quickly become so myself.)
>
> 8-{D}

Yeah...



> >> >Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>
> >>
> >> Well, that's going a bit OTT, really...
> >
> >That's what I thought, too.
>
> The Pacific Ocean covers rather a lot of territory, after all, most of it
> outside Canadian waters.

Most of it is, tis true.



> >> >B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.
> >>
> >> Not exaggeration.
> >
> >Not at all.
>
> Been to Kelowna and Green Lake several times -- magnificent views.

I've never been to Green Lake, and can't recall if I've been to Kelowna,
if so it was a long time ago.



> >> >But still way cold.
> >>
> >> Depends. This year, it's pretty cold. Last year, it was blazing hot, and
> >> I got sunburned at Pride. 'Swhat happens when the climate goes all
> >> pear-shaped...
> >
> >It's a pear-shaped world sometimes. Blame it on El Nino...
>
> Nah, global warming -- it isn't going to get better anytime soon...

This year I'm blaming everything on El Nino, but I hear you about global
warning. No-one wanted to pay attention to the warnings
environmentalists tried to give long enough ago that it might have
helped. Bummer.



> >> Snarky, expecting anything, now (including the world ending on a Thursday
> >> in May)
> >
> >'Expecting anything now' is probably a good idea (including even an
> >elephant).
> >
> >At least in here, from my POV.
>
> Everywhere, AFAICT. Usenet, RL (personal), RL (public), and the rest of
> the universe...;-{)}

Oh well, making lemonaid is what I do in times like these (and for me
it's been "times like these" for almost 2 years now).

> Snarky, no rule-follower s/he

Rules? What are those?
--
Shon'ai

Optional Identity

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 5:51:14 PM8/14/02
to
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:08:59 GMT, the notorious netabuser Sowing the
Seeds of Love <SPAMj...@yahoo.comSPAM> attempted to break Usenet by
posting this in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk :

Sore loser.

Jumped up vigilante Fuckhead.

Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, MWFA, CPFG, IAC, IHC, CEM, WHFH, FI

unread,
Aug 14, 2002, 10:53:43 PM8/14/02
to
In alt.discordia, my possible sock, Text Medium, insulted my reputation
for intelligence by saying:
>Pope, Snarky, Goodfella, of, the, undulating, cable, JM, CK, POEE,
>KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, MWFA, CPFG, IAC, IHC, CEM, WHFH, FI wrote:

Hey, not so many commas!

Or possibly it's just that the acne has become more obvious, of late. I
dunno.

>> >> >> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > Hah!
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > It's just south of Red Deer.
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > And it's even colder there.
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > Snow in June and July,
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > Frost starts again in September...
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > <shiver>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
>> >> >
>> >> >Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?
>> >>
>> >> Pretty much, I'd say...
>> >
>> >That old rivalry, the Lions vs. the Eskimos, and all. BC vs. Alberta.
>> >Since both provinces share the Rockies, I think they're both lovely. Of
>> >course BC does have the ocean, and that's a *huge* plus factor.
>>
>> Well, up until a certain scion of that villainous, Sassenach-lovin'
>> Campbell clan (Clan McGill, me) got into the premier's office, BC had it
>> all over Alberta, FMM...Now, it's a leeetle more even. (We're getting a
>> pitted, too...)
>
>I'm not up to date on who's who in politics in either province but seems
>to me many places are getting pitted that used to be really great
>places.

Gordon "Gordogrosso" (Yes, I got that from where you think, Stasheff
fans) Campbell, in BC, and Ralph "The Unspeakable" Klein, in Alberta...

>> >> >Everything west of the Rockies?
>> >>
>> >> That's more definite.
>> >
>> >And a bit chauvinistic, IMHO. As B.C'ians can tend to be, a bit.
>> >(Although I suspect if I lived there I would quickly become so myself.)
>>
>> 8-{D}
>
>Yeah...

"I refuse to reply further on the grounds that I may incriminate myself."

>> >> >Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>
>> >>
>> >> Well, that's going a bit OTT, really...
>> >
>> >That's what I thought, too.
>>
>> The Pacific Ocean covers rather a lot of territory, after all, most of it
>> outside Canadian waters.
>
>Most of it is, tis true.

Then again, a large chunk of northern BC is technically *west* of the
GVRD...but still.

>> >> >B.C. is stunningly beautiful country.
>> >>
>> >> Not exaggeration.
>> >
>> >Not at all.
>>
>> Been to Kelowna and Green Lake several times -- magnificent views.
>
>I've never been to Green Lake, and can't recall if I've been to Kelowna,
>if so it was a long time ago.

Green Lake is near 70 Mile House -- the snow gets /deep/, there, in
winter -- where my Uncle Morley used to live (now he's on the Island (the
big 'un))...Kelowna, on Lake Okanagan, is currently like an oven, so my
mother says (she just got back from visiting there for a few days), and
it can also get pretty deep, in January.

>> >> >But still way cold.
>> >>
>> >> Depends. This year, it's pretty cold. Last year, it was blazing hot, and
>> >> I got sunburned at Pride. 'Swhat happens when the climate goes all
>> >> pear-shaped...
>> >
>> >It's a pear-shaped world sometimes. Blame it on El Nino...
>>
>> Nah, global warming -- it isn't going to get better anytime soon...
>
>This year I'm blaming everything on El Nino, but I hear you about global
>warning. No-one wanted to pay attention to the warnings
>environmentalists tried to give long enough ago that it might have
>helped. Bummer.

Well, you know, who can believe a bunch of kooks anyway? </irony>

>> >> Snarky, expecting anything, now (including the world ending on a Thursday
>> >> in May)
>> >
>> >'Expecting anything now' is probably a good idea (including even an
>> >elephant).
>> >
>> >At least in here, from my POV.
>>
>> Everywhere, AFAICT. Usenet, RL (personal), RL (public), and the rest of
>> the universe...;-{)}
>
>Oh well, making lemonaid is what I do in times like these (and for me
>it's been "times like these" for almost 2 years now).

My usual reply, when asked "How're you?" is "Not too horrible..." -- in
fact, it's been that since the early '90s. I should probably change
it...OTOH, it fits my worldview perfectly.;-{)}

>> Snarky, no rule-follower s/he
>
>Rules? What are those?

"Vell, rules're just zis t'ing you know?"

Snarky, channeling Gag Halfrunt

Text Medium

unread,
Aug 15, 2002, 12:05:56 AM8/15/02
to
The chronic masturbator Optional Identity <troll4U...@meow.org>
wrote in news:r4kllusff3jghb1ct...@4ax.com:

Boring poster.

Text Medium

unread,
Aug 15, 2002, 12:07:10 AM8/15/02
to
The chronic masturbator Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable,

JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, MWFA, CPFG, IAC, IHC, CEM, WHFH, FI
<feeto...@shaw.ca.haileris> wrote in
news:qo3mlukde30pltpuq...@4ax.com:

What an utterly dull exchange.

Text Medium

unread,
Aug 15, 2002, 12:50:26 AM8/15/02
to
Pope, Snarky, Goodfella, of, the, undulating, cable, JM, CK, POEE,
KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, MWFA, CPFG, IAC, IHC, CEM, WHFH, FI wrote:
>
> In alt.discordia, my possible sock, Text Medium, insulted my reputation
> for intelligence by saying:
> >Pope, Snarky, Goodfella, of, the, undulating, cable, JM, CK, POEE,
> >KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, MWFA, CPFG, IAC, IHC, CEM, WHFH, FI wrote:
>
> Hey, not so many commas!
Excessive use of commas noted!


> >> In alt.discordia, my possible sock, Text Medium, insulted my reputation
> >> for intelligence by saying:
> >> >Czar of All Teh Flonkers wrote:
> >> >> In alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, my possible sock, Text Medium,
> >> >> insulted my reputation for intelligence by saying:
> >> >> >"spooge" wrote:
> >> >> >> Text Medium wrote:
> >> >> >> > "spooge" wrote:
> >> >> >> >> Text Medium wrote:
> >> >> >> >> > jet wrote:
> >> >> >> >> >> Jelliebun wrote:
> >> >> >> >> >> >Jet wrote:
> >> >> >> >> >> >>"spooge" wrote:
> >> >> >> >> >> >>>Jelliebun wrote:
[]

> >> >> >> >> >> >Jelliebun
> >> >> >> >> >> >mhm20x20
> >> >> >> >> >> >not quite fucking sure
> >> >> >> >> >> >where she lives
> >> >> >> >> >> >any more
> >> >> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> >> >> Is it summer or winter there? That should help narrow it down.
> >> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> >> > Summer?
> >> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> >> > Anywhere it snows in July...
> >> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> >> > It's always winter in Western Canada.
> >> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> >> You're thinking of Calgary, and that is way, way east of Western Canada.
> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> > I am?
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Yup, that's where it snows in August.
> >> >> >
> >> >> >Barbaric place!
> >> >>
> >> >> And that premier doesn't help...
> >> >
> >> >But it has all the oil!
> >>
> >> OTOH, it's developing moral acne.;-{)}
> >
> >Is it? That's a shame ... seems like so many places are, nowadays.
>
> Or possibly it's just that the acne has become more obvious, of late. I
> dunno.

If it continues, eventually it won't be quite so easy to distinguish
between Canada and the U.S. anymore.

> >> >> >> >> Hell, it's practically in Ontario. :)
> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> > Hah!
> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> > It's just south of Red Deer.
> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> > And it's even colder there.
> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> > North winds coming down out of the Rockies,
> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> > Snow in June and July,
> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> > Frost starts again in September...
> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> > <shiver>
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> It's like that everwhere east of the real west. :)
> >> >> >
> >> >> >Are you suggesting the "real west" is B.C.?
> >> >>
> >> >> Pretty much, I'd say...
> >> >
> >> >That old rivalry, the Lions vs. the Eskimos, and all. BC vs. Alberta.
> >> >Since both provinces share the Rockies, I think they're both lovely. Of
> >> >course BC does have the ocean, and that's a *huge* plus factor.
> >>
> >> Well, up until a certain scion of that villainous, Sassenach-lovin'
> >> Campbell clan (Clan McGill, me) got into the premier's office, BC had it
> >> all over Alberta, FMM...Now, it's a leeetle more even. (We're getting a
> >> pitted, too...)
> >
> >I'm not up to date on who's who in politics in either province but seems
> >to me many places are getting pitted that used to be really great
> >places.
>
> Gordon "Gordogrosso" (Yes, I got that from where you think, Stasheff
> fans) Campbell, in BC, and Ralph "The Unspeakable" Klein, in Alberta...

Ah, "The Unspeakable" what an appelation. If he's aptly yclept he must
be quiteaguy. Alberta has had some real stinkers for what seems like a
long time, (from what little I do hear and keep up with from there).



> >> >> >Everything west of the Rockies?
> >> >>
> >> >> That's more definite.
> >> >
> >> >And a bit chauvinistic, IMHO. As B.C'ians can tend to be, a bit.
> >> >(Although I suspect if I lived there I would quickly become so myself.)
> >>
> >> 8-{D}
> >
> >Yeah...
>
> "I refuse to reply further on the grounds that I may incriminate myself."

Hahaha, you've already done so by that emoticon up there. Hoist by (on?)
your own petard, ye are!



> >> >> >Or everything west of Vancouver? <g>
> >> >>
> >> >> Well, that's going a bit OTT, really...
> >> >
> >> >That's what I thought, too.
> >>
> >> The Pacific Ocean covers rather a lot of territory, after all, most of it
> >> outside Canadian waters.
> >
> >Most of it is, tis true.
>
> Then again, a large chunk of northern BC is technically *west* of the
> GVRD...but still.

OK, I'm guessing: Greater Vancouver Recreational