hello

mixed nuts

Mar 14, 2023, 7:28:36 PM3/14/23
igyuasdf
--
Grizzly H.

vallor

Apr 11, 2023, 11:52:45 AM4/11/23
On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 19:28:32 -0400, mixed nuts wrote:

> igyuasdf

I think the coast is clear.

--
-v

mixed nuts

Apr 11, 2023, 1:39:38 PM4/11/23
I'm expecting a visit from mimus as soon as he can find a text only news
client that doesn't annoy him and I'm working on daev. Veronica has
gone dark - best I can figure she's moved into grad student housing and
shacked up with her boyfriend and knife collection. Messages left at
the pizzeria and the Ormsberget warmup shack go unanswered.

--
Grizzly H.

vallor

Apr 11, 2023, 6:26:51 PM4/11/23
That reminds me, I haven't tried on my red shoes yet.

Seriously though, I'm not sure who all those folks are, but it will
be nice to see people keeping the Usenet flame alive...

--
-v

FA13

Jun 8, 2023, 5:51:07 PM6/8/23
Does Jorn still care?

Dave Hillstrom

Dec 7, 2023, 3:57:09 AM12/7/23
On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:39:14 -0400, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, mixed nuts
ahem

- Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 meow
"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went
into this cheap motel room."
-Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4
http://www.flonk.org

mixed nuts

Dec 7, 2023, 8:11:16 AM12/7/23
On 12/7/2023 03:57, Dave Hillstrom wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:39:14 -0400, in
> alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, mixed nuts
> <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:

>>> I think the coast is clear.
>>
>> I'm expecting a visit from mimus as soon as he can find a text only news
>> client that doesn't annoy him and I'm working on daev. Veronica has
>> gone dark - best I can figure she's moved into grad student housing and
>> shacked up with her boyfriend and knife collection. Messages left at
>> the pizzeria and the Ormsberget warmup shack go unanswered.
>
> ahem

Hello.

--
Grizzly H.