Morbidly obese sheboon felt like it was "drowning in her own fat"

Dindu Nuffin

Apr 11, 2018, 3:17:51 PM4/11/18
A morbidly obese shepotomous, Schenee Murry-Hawkins, 27, from
Indianapolis, Indiana, watched its weight soar to 712lbs after gaining
nearly 50lbs while trying to lose weight to qualify for life-saving
bariatric surgery.

Schenee started getting into chimpouts with its husboon Freddie, and at
one point ooked to it: 'The only thing you do is wipe my ass and wash
me up'.

https://tinyurl.com/y9en995u

It probably has ten starving niglets locked in the baffroom and the
mega sow eats all the nigger chow that's supposed to go to them.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Apr 11, 2018, 10:34:17 PM4/11/18
http://niggermania.com

"Hide the KFC, Pleasance. We're crossing thru niggertown right now!"