no daev, no shiny kachina, no ratz, no mimus, no bill cleere...

mixed nuts

Dec 29, 2022, 9:46:16 PM12/29/22
the flonk is officially dead.

RIP

I shall now turn out the lights.

<click>

--
Grizzly H.

Dave Hillstrom

Dec 7, 2023, 4:06:50 AM12/7/23
On Thu, 29 Dec 2022 21:46:12 -0500, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, mixed nuts
<melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:

>the flonk is officially dead.
>
>RIP
>
>I shall now turn out the lights.
>
><click>

bill still lives on fbook. i met kachina IRL about a month ago. ratz
doesnt do fbook anymore, only twitter/x and sms. dr entropy posts
occasional photos on fbook. i know rocky is alive, but i havent
messaged in ages. Dean Humphries spams cat pics on facebook
all.day.long. Veronica posts on fbook occasionally.

sorry, my brain has turned off.

- Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 meow
"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went
into this cheap motel room."
-Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4
http://www.flonk.org