Looking at this group

axel

Dec 16, 2020, 10:49:29 AM12/16/20
is like walking into your favorite bar from when you were 21, only to find it completely run down, with nothing by Coors Lite and Pucker, and a couple of fat, bearded, middle-aged dudes watching Pawn Stars.

We need some gentrification all up in this bitch, stat

mixed nuts

Dec 16, 2020, 9:19:01 PM12/16/20
Do you have a fly on your head?

--
Grizzly H.

axel

Dec 31, 2020, 8:06:02 AM12/31/20
mother told me the fly was a gift from teh god

brb i hace some gay teens i need to "rehabilitate"

shiny kachina

Oct 4, 2021, 12:54:58 AM10/4/21
axel <drose...@gmail.com> wrote in
the flonk was always about the people, kitten. *smooch*!

--
~ with bells and motley ~

mk5000

Oct 4, 2021, 5:14:55 PM10/4/21
On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 11:54:58 PM UTC-5, shiny kachina wrote:
> axel <drose...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > is like walking into your favorite bar from when you were 21, only to
> > find it completely run down, with nothing by Coors Lite and Pucker,
> > and a couple of fat, bearded, middle-aged dudes watching Pawn Stars.
> >
> > We need some gentrification all up in this bitch, stat
> the flonk was always about the people, k

my guess is some get caught under the lid and work like that jury rig leakdiverter my father made in the basement

mk5000

While the people retain their virtue, and vigilance, no administration, by any extreme of wickedness or folly, can very seriously injure the government, in the short space of four years.-Abraham Lincoln

%

Jan 16, 2024, 5:42:24 PMJan 16
do you have dye mixed in your head sweat