Da firss fotay apes

Dave Norris

Feb 14, 2018, 2:11:25 PM2/14/18
I was watching one of the few shows on da teebee that I actually
dont mind seeing niggers on every episode. Of course it the
firss 40 apes ( First 48 ) ! This one of the few shows that
depicts niggers accurately in ther natural habitat.
Anyhoo, an older nogg gits kilt n sheeit. By a teenigger who was
fambly n sheeit. Well the teenaper blames 2 niggs in a car. Cops
pull car over and the noggz alibi checks out. Wait for it , deyz
wuz at da bailbondsman n sheeit. Turns out da teenogger kilt his
"uncle". His 50+ year old drug dealer uncle to steal his crack n
cash.

Niggers are a pox upon our country.