Dingos

Checkmate

May 4, 2010, 5:45:51 PM5/4/10

Teh dingos ate yo bayby!

--
Checkmate
Copyright ᅵ 2010
all rights reserved

Aratzio

May 4, 2010, 9:59:55 PM5/4/10
On Tue, 4 May 2010 14:45:51 -0700, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Checkmate
<Lunati...@The.Edge> got double secret probation for writing:

>Teh dingos ate yo bayby!

Shut the fucker up, didn't they?

--

Hachiroku taking a hard one:

Hachiroku getting his "Jim Crow" on:
"You're a good reason why there should be a literacy test given before
voting rights are granted."

Hachiroku proving his inate dishonesty, plagiarizing a quote from President Obama
and not crediting it to the president:
<truly sad when they cannot even discuss the facts without lying>
Sure. Take a number get in line and we'll decide whether to keep you or not.

Hachiroku explaining his *daddy* issues:
I just keep seeing a pudgy 50 year old with his nethers rattling against
his knees...

Hachiroku demonstrating his inner Drama Queen (Part 1):
"I'm done with you, pal. I thought you were just a troll, but I see you're
a stupid troll unable to do any thinking for yourself. Even worse than the
usual slobbering Liberals.

Bye now!~ Don't bother to write!"

Hachiroku demonstrating his inner Drama Queen (part 2):
"He's a piece of work. I finally got sick of his sophomoric rantings and
plonked him."

9 minutes later in response to a post from me:
"I can 'operate Google'. I told you where to look. Have at. You can't. You
drink the K00L-Aid to the bottom of the cup. "

david hillstrom

May 6, 2010, 4:47:57 PM5/6/10
On Tue, 4 May 2010 14:45:51 -0700, Checkmate <Lunati...@The.Edge>
wrote:

>Teh dingos ate yo bayby!

nooooooooooooooooooooo

--
dave hillstrom zrbj mhm15x4

mixed nuts

Jan 29, 2023, 9:20:18 PM1/29/23
On 5/4/2010 17:45, Checkmate wrote:

> Teh dingos ate yo bayby!

There was a time when the Checkmate wasn't the person he is now.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jan 30, 2023, 11:50:18 AM1/30/23
mixed nuts wrote:
> On 5/4/2010 17:45, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>> Teh dingos ate yo bayby!
>>

> There was a time when the Checkmate wasn't the person he is now.

i wonder how i missed that

mixed nuts

Jan 30, 2023, 12:17:53 PM1/30/23
Dunno. Maybe you were watching football or stuck in the flood.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:23:55 PM1/30/23
you really like the idea that the road got wet here once aren't you ,
you mention it quiet often and i don't watch football i only watch russ
meyers films

mixed nuts

Jan 30, 2023, 2:11:01 PM1/30/23
I don't get floods here it all runs into the ocean - the beavers don't
even get to make floods you can't dam an ocean without dredges, barges
and dozers. Beavers aren't in the union they'll get beat up if they
dredge and dozer without a card. Sometimes the ocean eats rich people
beach mansions but that's not a tragedy it's just funny because they get
money from the government to put in sand and rock to protect their new
mansions they put in the same place and then the spend billions to stop
the government from protecting their mansions.

I don't know who Russ Meyers is I don't watch tv.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jan 30, 2023, 2:30:51 PM1/30/23
his movies aren't tv movies ,
and if you get a computer you can look up who he is

Dave Hillstrom

Dec 7, 2023, 4:01:00 AM12/7/23
On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 14:10:57 -0500, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, mixed nuts
what if the ocean fills up?

>I don't know who Russ Meyers is I don't watch tv.

- Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 meow
"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went
into this cheap motel room."
-Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4
http://www.flonk.org

Mustafa Sheboygan

Dec 7, 2023, 5:52:40 AM12/7/23
What's this? An old-school Flonker... right here in AC! THUD!

--
Mustafa Sheboygan

mixed nuts

Dec 7, 2023, 8:14:40 AM12/7/23
I have a plan.

--
Grizzly H.

Mustafa Sheboygan

Dec 7, 2023, 12:31:03 PM12/7/23
"We're gonna need a bigger bote."

--
Mustafa Sheboygan

mixed nuts

Dec 7, 2023, 1:43:36 PM12/7/23
For the right price, you could take ownership of a tremendous superyacht
with a hallowed and much celebrated history; it was present in Boston
Harbor when the teabaggers trowed the tea in the harbor for freedom; it
was once owned by a pre-bankruptcy celebrity Donald J. Trump as a
repository of treasures such as golf club champion trophies, aged ribeye
ketchup steaks and many fine glycerol sweetened and augmented bum whines.

<https://yachtharbour.com/yacht/kingdom-5kr-692>

--
Grizzly H.

Mustafa Sheboygan

Dec 7, 2023, 1:57:20 PM12/7/23
I know where there's a yellow bote in Florida that's probably
permanently attached to the coral and kelp by now.

--
Mustafa Sheboygan

Janithor

Dec 7, 2023, 2:01:03 PM12/7/23
x-no-archive: yes
He's poasting in alt.slack now.

mixed nuts

Dec 7, 2023, 2:22:29 PM12/7/23
There is no kelp in Florida. Water's too hot.

--
Grizzly H.

Mustafa Sheboygan

Dec 7, 2023, 3:26:08 PM12/7/23