I'M A MAMAL

%

Aug 4, 2020, 12:10:53 AM8/4/20
.

look it up

Steve

Dec 17, 2020, 7:40:19 AM12/17/20
On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 21:10:52 -0700, % wrote:

> .
>
> look it up

It's a village in Iran.

mixed nuts

Dec 17, 2020, 1:54:31 PM12/17/20
Mamal (klaas Mammalia frah Latn mamma "bres") a wah klied a hendotoermik
amniot distingguish frah reptail ah bod bai di pozeshan a niokaatex (wah
riijan a di brien), ier, chrii migl iez buon ah mamari glan.

--
Grizzly H.

Steve

Dec 17, 2020, 5:06:53 PM12/17/20
That's easy for you to say.

mixed nuts

Dec 19, 2020, 2:32:17 PM12/19/20
Jumiekan Patwa is spoken here.

--
Grizzly H.

Steve

Dec 19, 2020, 6:49:08 PM12/19/20
And here. I have no idea what they are saying, apart from
"wa wan". I think that means 'hello'.

mixed nuts

Dec 20, 2020, 8:13:53 AM12/20/20

Steve

Dec 20, 2020, 6:23:46 PM12/20/20
That looks like a lot of hard work.
I think I'll have a blunt and half a bottle of rum
instead. When in Rome...

mixed nuts

Dec 21, 2020, 12:03:48 AM12/21/20

Steve

Dec 21, 2020, 8:01:35 AM12/21/20
Get those rastas to sing everything, and then you can
understand them. Here's the official video with a nice
cartoon <https://youtu.be/HNBCVM4KbUM>

%

Jan 16, 2024, 4:39:37 PMJan 16
can you say that standing on one foot

mixed nuts

Jan 16, 2024, 5:20:22 PMJan 16
Abdi tiasa disebutkeun yen nangtung dina duanana suku.

--
Grizzly H.