HONEST UFO RESEARCHERS WON - Silly DEbunkers Lost!! ITS OVER

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2024, 10:15:23 AMFeb 20
It's over, this newsgroup is going to close, it is time to celebrate A GLORIOUS VICTORY! The few members that are left of Crujo's Debunker army have been granted amnesty. The General has decided why bother with the one or two kids that Crujo conscripted to fight the Debunkers fight.

No more Debunkers EVER!!
They lost, WE WON.

To the history of Debunkers: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH.

Well said,

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 21, 2024, 10:25:52 PMFeb 21
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Let me know which coffin you will be in, I have a bladder to empty.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2024, 12:19:01 AMFeb 22
Poor poor Crujo, he died after the bombing campaign a few months ago. He left his account open to the child soldiers he recruited.
I told you this would happen when the Debunkers smelled defeat, and it did, it did, it truly did

IT'S BEEN AN HONOR SERVING ALL MANKIND IN THE SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH, AND BEYOND!!

AND BEYOND.

SIR ARTHUR CBE WHOLEFLAFFERS JR
PRES OF THE ALIEN HUMAN CONTACT AGENGA