I have NO other choice except to SHUT DOWN this newsgroup!!

richard...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2023, 12:34:58 AM12/27/23
We HAVE WON the battle against the enemies: Crujo, the pedo from Canada and SOOOOOOOOO many others. Most of them, like 99% of them are DEAD. All we can say is this: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH. As a final gesture of good will, we are going to FINALLY DESTROY CRUJO and what is left of his rag-tag army the day after tomorrow. He was a worthy adversary but the time is NOW to expunge him and his crew!!

I AM SHUTTING DOWN THIS NEWSGROUP AND eliminating CRUJO and having the pedo from Canada arrested!!! GOOD RidDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH!!!

SIR ARTIO