Thanks, Liberals

Hagar

Sep 16, 2010, 3:59:58 PM9/16/10
http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-american-industries-that-will-never-recover

You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control gallop into
unprecedented debt and on the path to national bankruptcy.
Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing such a
bang-up job. We'll be flat-ass broke, but little Johnny
won't have to worry about lead paint and other useless
legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be preoccupied
with.

jake

Sep 18, 2010, 6:28:28 AM9/18/10
On Sep 16, 2:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-amer...

> You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control gallop into
> unprecedented debt and on the path to national bankruptcy.
> Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing such a
> bang-up job.  We'll be flat-ass broke, but little Johnny
> won't have to worry about lead paint and other useless
> legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be preoccupied
> with.

Webtv. Get yours today!
Jake.

H.

Sep 18, 2010, 12:05:55 PM9/18/10

"jake" <blues...@gmail.com> wrote in message

.
WOW!! What a marvelous comeback Joke. I wish I had
thought of that.
Did it hurt your brain much to come up with it?
H.

Hagar

Sep 18, 2010, 8:57:19 PM9/18/10

"H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

Well, you know how these Beaners are ...
monkey see ... monkey do ...
says it all, right there, don't it ..

jake

Sep 18, 2010, 9:50:52 PM9/18/10
On Sep 18, 11:05 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

So did you really like that, H.? Well then, I'll make sure I keep it
up. I mean the webtv remarks. Ha,ha, I do know you better.
Jakester.

jake

Sep 18, 2010, 9:51:43 PM9/18/10
On Sep 18, 7:57 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> says it all, right there, don't it ..- Hide quoted text -

So you liked it to, Hags?
Jakester.

Hagar

Sep 19, 2010, 1:16:40 PM9/19/10

"jake" <blues...@gmail.com> wrote in message

************************************
I love it, Jokester ... you truly are a 3rd Grade prodigy.

H.

Sep 20, 2010, 9:57:19 AM9/20/10

"jake" <blues...@gmail.com> wrote in message

.
Oh yeah! I thought it was a very intelligent post,
seeing as how the post you questioned was not made
through WebTV.
Have a nice day, Forty days + till we send you back to
Beaner Country.
H.