REAL PROPHET?

1 view

drturi

Jan 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/12/98

To all my supporters- Thank you for your trust in me.
To all the young souls Wake up and see.

As predicted for the window of Jan. 13th- quakes above 6.0

98/01/12 10:14:07 31.01S 71.30W 33.0 6.2Ms A NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
98/01/12 16:36:21 15.64S 179.66W 33.0 6.7Ms A FIJI ISLANDS REGION

Scott A. Munro

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

To all the seismologists who read sci.geo.geology:
How often do 6.0+ quakes occur somewhere in the world?

-----
Scott A. Munro http://www.nextdim.com/users/smunro/
UFOs, Jack the Ripper, politics, fiction,
computer art, and other strange subjects.

Alex P. LeClair

Jan 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/14/98
ERR NUMEE NUMEE UUMMMMMMMMM..... I predict that Scott will turn off
his computer some time in the future. Then again maybe not. The Great
Cornholleo has spoken. "Do you have Tp for my bunghole"?

drturi

Jan 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/15/98

What can I say, here they are and all in the windows!!!!
There is such a thing as real Prophets and the proofs is right there in front
of your eyes.

Let the swines cry out for more
For that is their only road
From a blind spirit there is no proof
Where in smell they sleep aloof

My previous quatrains gave also a full explanation of what took place last few
days.

98/01/12 10:14:07 31.01S 71.30W 33.0 6.2Ms A NEAR COAST OF CENTRAL CHILE
98/01/12 16:36:21 15.64S 179.66W 33.0 6.7Ms A FIJI ISLANDS REGION

98/01/14 17:24:10 15.65S 179.44W 33.0 6.5Ms A FIJI ISLANDS REGION

Listen to my work on the national jeff Rense show Jan. 15th from 7.00 to 10.00
pm PT. Enjoy the show

Dr. Turi

Palm

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

Dear Dr Turi,
Please read my reply post to Shaun Case in this echo regarding my
research into the causes of disaster.

Regards
James Root

.. I used to have a rock garden -- they all died.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

John Holmes

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

Scott A. Munro <smu...@nextdim.com> wrote in article
<34bade1f...@news.nextdim.com>...

> To all the seismologists who read sci.geo.geology:
> How often do 6.0+ quakes occur somewhere in the world?

You would probably do better asking on sci.geo.earthquakes, but the answer
is roughly one every two or three days on average. However you can
sometimes get several close together, and also longer eq-free periods.

BTW, Turi's earthquake predictions have been extensively discussed and
debunked on that NG. His current batting average is very poor. From my
memory, someone calculated the probability for a 6.0+ in any 3-day period
worldwide as 57%.

--
Regards,
John.

Scott A. Munro

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

On 20 Jan 1998 13:40:58 GMT, "John Holmes" <hol...@smart.net.au>
wrote:

>Scott A. Munro <smu...@nextdim.com> wrote in article
><34bade1f...@news.nextdim.com>...
>> To all the seismologists who read sci.geo.geology:
>> How often do 6.0+ quakes occur somewhere in the world?
>>
>You would probably do better asking on sci.geo.earthquakes,

Whoops! Missed that one.

>but the answer
>is roughly one every two or three days on average. However you can
>sometimes get several close together, and also longer eq-free periods.

As I suspected. Thanks.

>BTW, Turi's earthquake predictions have been extensively discussed and
>debunked on that NG. His current batting average is very poor. From my
>memory, someone calculated the probability for a 6.0+ in any 3-day period
>worldwide as 57%.

I just wanted to make sure that the people who read these groups
realized how "Dr." Turi's accuracy compared to chance.