I AM SHUTTING THIS GROUP DOWN NEXT YEAR - GOOD BYE

richard...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2023, 2:10:49 AM12/16/23
I am shutting this group down next year. Good bye

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 25, 2023, 12:39:53 PM12/25/23
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in news:89272148-
a36a-4205-8aed...@googlegroups.com:

> I am shutting this group down next year. Good bye

The General laughs at you.

Victory over Holeflapper is complete!

John Doe

Feb 5, 2024, 7:14:32 PMFeb 5
Revelation 3:9 for JEWS are of the SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN!!!!!

www.goyimtv.com

www.gtvflyers.com

Why are JEWS allowed to SUCK BABY PENIS?!

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618

On Dec 16, 2023 at 2:10:47 AM EST, "richard...@gmail.com"

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2024, 9:50:53 PMFeb 5
TOO BAD DEBUNKER and the other Pedo. We have WON the WAR and there ain't nothing you can do about it.
Can WE THE PEOPLE live with a rogue Debunker or TWO Sure we can, they are amusing.
On of them has no troops left to speak of and the other is a guilty pedo.
It has come to that. I DID PREDICT THAT WOULD HAPPEN, and I was right, again, still!!

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 5, 2024, 10:20:12 PMFeb 5
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'll still be here in March. You will be gone.

You lose.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2024, 11:42:47 PMFeb 5
On Monday, February 5, 2024 at 7:20:12 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Monday, December 25, 2023 at 9:39:53 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> > wrote:
> >> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in news:89272148-
> >> a36a-4205-8aed...@googlegroups.com:
> >> >
> >> The General laughs at you.
> >>
> >> Victory over Holeflapper is complete!
> >
> > TOO BAD DEBUNKER and the other Pedo. We have WON the WAR and there
> > ain't nothing you can do about it. Can WE THE PEOPLE live with a rogue
> > Debunker or TWO Sure we can, they are amusing. On of them has no
> > troops left to speak of and the other is a guilty pedo. It has come to
> > that. I DID PREDICT THAT WOULD HAPPEN, and I was right, again,
> > still!!
> I'll still be here in March. You will be gone.
>
> You lose.

IF YOU somehow are still alive after the constant massive airstrikes, then I would seek immediate psychiatric help.
You have been cracking for a while now. This is due to the Generals massive air strikes which wiped out your entire army of Debunkers.
I DID predict this would happen when Debunkerism ended. And it has, it has.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 14, 2024, 7:45:20 PMFeb 14
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Laughter is the best medicine and I've been laughing at you for decades.

So thanks for asking about my health. but it wasn't necessary. Get some
extra padding for your walls, Holeflapper.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2024, 6:17:19 AMFeb 15
You sure were NOT laughing when the Bulldozers destroyed the last of your Debunker Bunkers.
Your last words were as pathetic as your cause; sadly they are not allowed to be published here.
Rest assured they were along the lines of: I surrender.

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 18, 2024, 2:17:41 PMFeb 18

> On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 4:45:20 PM UTC-8, Cujo
> DeSockpuppet wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > On Monday, February 5, 2024 at 7:20:12 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpup
Whatever those imaginary bulldozers hit, it was just as imaginary.

We never had bunkers, dumbass.

Don't you get tired of losing?

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2024, 10:11:37 AMFeb 20
The VERY last words of what is left of Crujo's Debunker Army. Completely pathetic and totally predictable.
We WON, they lost over and over again.
As the General would say GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH

SIR ARTIO

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 21, 2024, 10:24:53 PMFeb 21

> On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 11:17:41 AM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> "richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'll still be posting here this weekend. I'm betting I won't see you here
after tomorrow.

Have a happy death.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2024, 12:17:07 AMFeb 22
All DEBUNKERS have been rounded up and eliminated. We left the child-soldiers that Crujo recruited at the bitter end.

Final thoughts on Debunkers: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH