Aliens built Great Pyramids in Egypt

Karla Phillips

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
Go to http://www.ancientwisdom.net

See proof that aliens built the Great Pyramids in Egypt

Tom

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
If you look in the weekly magazine called Science News, a few years ago they
reported the following. Some archeologists had asked the locals if there was
anything in their folklore about how the pyramids were built. They reported
that a mix of sand, limestone and wine was used. Sounds unlikely enough.
Using a scanning electron microscope and several chemical analyses on some
samples from several blocks, they discovered grape DNA and compounds adding up
to vinegar in the rock. Also, the rock turned out to be a matrix, like bad
cement. Sure enough, Nile silt from certain places is rich in alumina.
Limestone from a quarry up the river some distance was crushed and carried to
the pyramid. In a form, the crushed rock was thrown in with silt and spoiled
wine. When mixed, the limestone dissolves by a catalytic reaction to the
alumina in the silt in the presence of acetic acid. Several hours later, the
form was moved over to make the next block using the side of the one just made
as one side of the form. No wonder they fit so well!

The real marvel is how smart these people were at using the resources around
them. Makes me wonder what else they knew that we have been too arrogant to
give them credit for. So, all of you are invited to do a little scientific
research and discover this answer for yourself. To those of you who pop off
did.

Xul wrote:

> Why can't they just put their speeches in text and post it on the internet?
> The only proof I see is that greed has no boundaries.

Xul

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99

Tom wrote in message <36F45E64...@tisp.net>...

If that is how they built them, then that's amazing! I read that the
Egyptians were pretty good at alchemy, since they made false gold through a
chemical process, but that was much later than the time the pyramids were
built, if I remember it right. I also read about how ancient people were
able to make certain metals that were a lot purer than what we can make
today. It's so sad that almost all their knowledge was lost.

----------
"Experience is the comb that nature gives us when we are bald."

Doug Weller

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99
In article <hx_I2.34030$Mb.17...@newscontent-02.sprint.ca>, on Sat, 20 Mar
1999 23:27:17 -0500, x...@eclecticity.com said...

> If that is how they built them, then that's amazing! I read that the
> Egyptians were pretty good at alchemy, since they made false gold through a
> chemical process, but that was much later than the time the pyramids were
> built, if I remember it right. I also read about how ancient people were
> able to make certain metals that were a lot purer than what we can make
> today. It's so sad that almost all their knowledge was lost.

There is no evidence that I know of that they could make purer metals than we
can today. As far as I know, we can make pure metals today. (By pure I mean
100% pure, you can't get any better).

The lost knowledge is knowledge that is no longer relevant, ie how to move
heavy weights by hand.

Doug
--
Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
Submissions to: sci-archaeol...@medieval.org

Tom

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99
Hello,
Frankly, alchemy is a myth. Lead can be turned into gold in s synchrotron, atom
by atom, but one is not going to do it in a crucible. Physicists have identified
the forces holding nuclear particles together, and how they work to do that. I
wonder if they used false gold for ornamental purposes? Pyrite, isn't it?

One lament of conquering religions is that the first thing they did (after rape
and pillage) was to burn the library. The library at Alexandria, Egypt would
have been a great place to learn about the world. It has only been a couple
hundred years since Christians quit killing scientists. Whatever the philosophy,
look at the deeds.

Xul wrote:

> If that is how they built them, then that's amazing! I read that the
> Egyptians were pretty good at alchemy, since they made false gold through a
> chemical process, but that was much later than the time the pyramids were
> built, if I remember it right. I also read about how ancient people were
> able to make certain metals that were a lot purer than what we can make
> today. It's so sad that almost all their knowledge was lost.

Xul

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99

Doug Weller wrote in message ...

>In article <hx_I2.34030$Mb.17...@newscontent-02.sprint.ca>, on Sat, 20
Mar
>1999 23:27:17 -0500, x...@eclecticity.com said...
>>
>> If that is how they built them, then that's amazing! I read that the
>> Egyptians were pretty good at alchemy, since they made false gold through
>> chemical process, but that was much later than the time the pyramids were
>> built, if I remember it right. I also read about how ancient people were
>> able to make certain metals that were a lot purer than what we can make
>> today. It's so sad that almost all their knowledge was lost.
>>

>There is no evidence that I know of that they could make purer metals than
we
>can today. As far as I know, we can make pure metals today. (By pure I mean
>100% pure, you can't get any better).

Ok, there is a little time lapse here. We now can make 100% pure metals. But
when this book was written, we couldn't.

Xul

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99

Tom wrote in message <36F5058E...@tisp.net>...

>Hello,
>Frankly, alchemy is a myth. Lead can be turned into gold in s synchrotron,
atom
>by atom, but one is not going to do it in a crucible. Physicists have
identified
>the forces holding nuclear particles together, and how they work to do
that. I
>wonder if they used false gold for ornamental purposes? Pyrite, isn't it?

Ok, I didn't mean alchemy in the literal sense.

>One lament of conquering religions is that the first thing they did (after
rape
>and pillage) was to burn the library. The library at Alexandria, Egypt
would
>have been a great place to learn about the world. It has only been a couple
>hundred years since Christians quit killing scientists. Whatever the
philosophy,
>look at the deeds.

*LOL* I like the way you put that.

>Xul wrote:
>

>> If that is how they built them, then that's amazing! I read that the
>> Egyptians were pretty good at alchemy, since they made false gold through
>> chemical process, but that was much later than the time the pyramids were
>> built, if I remember it right. I also read about how ancient people were
>> able to make certain metals that were a lot purer than what we can make
>> today. It's so sad that almost all their knowledge was lost.

Tom

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
A point must be made here.

There are no pure metals except those made under special circumstances. I'll
describe. It is possible to buy ultrapure nickel from a specialized vendor and
place it in a vacuum chamber. After a bake-out and a week of heavy-duty pumping,
the chamber could reach 10^-9 Torr. At that time, CO, CO2, O2, H2O, N2,
multitudes of hydrocarbons, and other atmospherics have diffused interstitially
into the outer layers of the lattice. You use an electron beam to burn off the
contaminated outer layers. Here is what you have. The mean free path of a water
molecule inside the chamber is longer than the chamber. It will bounce around
and hit the Ni. The lattice of the Ni has noble gasses diffused within its
lattice that you can not get out. With more pumping, you could get down to 10^-15
Torr, near what would be experienced at about 200 miles up. Then things start to
stay pretty clean. If you had a EHV-capable STM (don't know if they can be made
yet), you could pick up individual Ni atoms and build your own pile nearby. Then
you could have pure metal. So, what were you saying?

There is a push to use genetically engineered bacteria to leech certain metals
from low-grade ore. This does not yield pure metals, either.