Seen THEM!

CODY HASSELBRING

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
THATS BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If that was true it would be on the news.
THAT WAS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.YOU
DONT DESERVE TO BE ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boone Docker

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
Last August, me and my brother, Bote was fishing down on the Modeck
River when we seen them brightlights hovering right above the water and
two ugly little guys came out and pulled a gun on us and we got scared
because we never seen nothing like that. Then they pulled out ten joints
of marywanna and made us smoke some because they would shoot us if we
didn't so we did and they made us try to sell some stuff for them and
said they would kill us if we didn't they took off and would come back
later for the money and would kill us and eat us if we didn't so we did
and that's what we was doing when the cops drove up, Your Honor.

DJ

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
hehe he wasn't being serious..wake up and smell the coffee

CODY HASSELBRING <SUPERS...@webtv.net> wrote in message