Buy fake cscs cards any color with verification start work today!

arkprint...@gmail.com

May 4, 2015, 12:22:03 PM5/4/15
Fake CSCS Cards Fake CPCS Cards

REAL Genuine Site!

NO GAMES!
NO SCAMS!
NO PHONY REVIEWS!
NO FAKE EMAIL REPLY BOXES!

BEWARE! - BEWARE! - BEWARE!

Right now there is serious competition as many fake sites on the web most if not all of these scam sites own and operate phony review sites. They are simply looking for suckers as many of these scam sites have found that creating phony company comments that some would be customers have been scammed work better than there phony review sites.

These scam sites owners create phony comments to bolster their sales and destroy the real genuine sites.

We Operate 24/7 Responding in 2 Hours or Less!
http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com
fakecscscards.aol.com
http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com

Our company based in the USA with good reason which produces WORKING! novelty 100% CSCS Cards, CPCS Cards NVQ's City & Guilds HNC. HND SQA etc Certificates of course for all years and types.

Again and in writing and in detail we are based in the USA and again for good reason!

Please note and understand that just because we are based in the USA does NOT means we do not understand how to produce such products.

WHAT WE WILL NOT DO!

Our company will NOT produce any order up front without payment. This includes phony attempts using weak psychology or scam tactics.

Custom Printing - Send us a Scan?

don't see what you need or have a document you need produced. All we need is a color scan to see what you need. Once we receive the scan via email we will know exactly what you need and require and quote you a price in 2 hours or less. We will then obtain what is called a master and produce the document or product using the same method and stock just as the original.

Contact us today 24/7
http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com
fakecscscards.aol.com

WHY ORDER FROM US?

The UK does not allow such items for sale novelty or not and has a strict active ban on such items after the arrest of two UK residents Peter Leon Quinn & FOX from Manchester UK for selling such items. Most UK residents think or figure that if they order from a site based in the UK that somehow they are safe or protected.

This is just NOT true since the UK has arrested many novelty site owners like above (making national news) as the UK has an active ban on such items and that if you pay such a site based in the UK you just get NOTHING!

Our CSCS Cards, CPCS Cards and Certificates are produced with the EXACT stock. This means the correct computer chips, holograms and certificate security paper.

Contact us today 24/7

fakecscscards.aol.com
http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com

We are a REAL printing company that can produce just about any product. We DO NOT carry generic templates but rather the exact templates for said document request and will travel to stock companies to secure the stock tom produce said item.

Our product simple and utterly work meaning you can use your CSCS Card, CPCS Card, NVQ or City & Guilds to get that job and put yourself to work!

FREE FEDEX SHIPPING WITH ALL ORDERS
ALL ORDERS ARE COMPLETED IN 24 HOURS AFTER ORDER AND PAYMENT IS RECIEVED

Contact us today 24/7
http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com

fakecscscards.aol.com

m.mcca...@gmail.com

May 30, 2018, 12:35:03 PM5/30/18
Looking for general operative cscs card. Could u give me a price please

Barb Knox

May 30, 2018, 8:38:57 PM5/30/18
On 31/05/18 04:35, m.mcca...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for general operative cscs card. Could u give me a price please

(What, pray tell, does that have to do with algebra?)

So, you want a UK CSCS identity card so you can work on construction
sites without actually having the necessary skills, plausibly putting
your own and others' lives in danger.

Do note that CSCS stands for Construction Skills Certification Scheme,
*not* Criminally Stupid C*ck S*ck*r.

--
---------------------------
| BBB b \ Barbara at LivingHistory stop co stop uk
| B B aa rrr b |
| BBB a a r bbb | ,008015L080180,022036,029037
| B B a a r b b | ,047045,L014114L4.
| BBB aa a r bbb |
-----------------------------

crmill...@gmail.com

May 31, 2018, 3:09:31 AM5/31/18
Require gold carpentry cscs csrd

Barb Knox

May 31, 2018, 3:14:31 AM5/31/18
On 31/05/18 19:09, crmill...@gmail.com wrote:
> Require gold carpentry cscs csrd

lairdj...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2018, 2:53:36 PM6/28/18
how much for a labourers cscs card

Barb Knox

Jul 2, 2018, 6:25:09 PM7/2/18
On 29/06/18 06:53, lairdj...@gmail.com wrote:
> how much for a labourers cscs card

(What, pray tell, does that have to do with algebra?)

So, you want a UK CSCS identity card so you can work on construction
sites without actually having the necessary skills, plausibly putting
your own and others' lives at risk.

bluehaz...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2018, 12:24:02 PM8/17/18
how much for blue cscs card and what do you need ? regards ,

bkyl...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2018, 2:44:19 PM9/11/18
I need a carx

bkyl...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2018, 2:44:38 PM9/11/18
Did you get a card?

guntars2...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2018, 2:40:31 AM9/20/18
Green card how much?

ahugg...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 7:10:44 AM10/9/18
Hi I'm looking for jib gold card and may be certs can u help me Spark...@hotmail.com

krtfr...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 7:27:18 AM10/9/18
Hi... Looking 4 cscs blue cads 2 in painting

krtfr...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018, 12:01:03 PM10/10/18
Kurt.f...@yahoo.com
Hi I'm looking for to CSCS blue cards for painting. Can you help

Regards Kurt

krtfr...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018, 12:06:09 PM10/10/18
Hi.. I need 2 CSCS blue cards for painting. Can you help
kurt.f...@yahoo.com

nugen...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2018, 6:06:30 PM10/18/18
We're can I get fake green cscs card

jgitt...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2018, 2:29:30 PM10/23/18
Yo so how much for cscs and cpcs industrial forklift

jgitt...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2018, 2:31:21 PM10/23/18
Fake cscs and cpcs

andysm...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2018, 11:59:23 AM10/29/18
I need a painters cscs card how much

cdflo...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2018, 11:13:06 AM11/10/18
Looking for a gold cscs card for flooring how much is the price cdflo...@gmail.com

lachie.n...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2018, 2:00:09 PM11/10/18
How much for blue card

davef...@hotmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 5:10:06 AM11/20/18

davef...@hotmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 5:11:13 AM11/20/18
On Monday, 4 May 2015 17:22:03 UTC+1, arkprint...@gmail.com wrote:
hi need a cscs managers card

davef...@hotmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 5:27:39 AM11/20/18
On Monday, 4 May 2015 17:22:03 UTC+1, arkprint...@gmail.com wrote:
needed black cscs managers card

bertybo...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2018, 10:30:37 PM11/27/18
Black card price please

pepe...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2018, 9:58:53 AM12/31/18
On Monday, 4 May 2015 17:22:03 UTC+1, arkprint...@gmail.com wrote:
need a blue cscs uk card

pepe...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2018, 10:01:18 AM12/31/18

vic....@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 2:25:15 PM1/1/19
hi there I'm looking for nvq6 and black card, can you help me?

vnom...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 5:57:46 AM1/10/19
Looking for rough terrain forklift card , red . English . How much and when will it arrive.

jamier...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 2:20:14 PM1/12/19
Is this still available ?

A.i.jo...@live.co.uk

Jan 13, 2019, 4:49:22 AM1/13/19

stur...@googlemail.com

Jan 15, 2019, 6:17:00 PM1/15/19
I'm after a price for a blue skilled workers cscs card with a plastering nvq on it

tryfitnes...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2019, 10:01:38 AM1/23/19
How much for green cscs card ?
Please let me know asap

d.mys...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2019, 3:38:53 PM1/27/19
Hi what’s the price for a CSCS card please

chaso...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2019, 3:25:46 PM3/13/19
Looking for a cscs card,the gold one for bricklayers,can you help,

tamoj...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2019, 4:57:03 AM3/20/19
buy real and genuine passport driver license id cards Whatsap Contact +1(614) 362-3733

buy real and genuine passport driver license id cards Whatsapp:+1(614) 362-3733

We offer only original high-quality IDs and Passport ,Visa,Driving

License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc buy now high quality-We

have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over

13million of out documents circulating over the world.

https://bestglobaldocument.com
Text: +1(614) 362-3733
Whatsapp:+1(614) 362-3733
Email: bestgloba...@gmail.com
Skype:serge.brisco

https://bestglobaldocument.com/buy-novelty-documents-online/"
https://bestglobaldocument.com/ielts-certificates/"
https://bestglobaldocument.com/buy-real-driving-licence-ssn-card-and-visa-online/"
https://bestglobaldocument.com/european-citizenship-documents/"
https://bestglobaldocument.com/diplomatic-passport/"
https://bestglobaldocument.com/buy-ssn-online/

-IDs Scan-yes…

-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL

-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN

-UV: YES

-Passports

FAKE IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING - EMAIL SUPPORT

Fake ID's Over state drivers license cards and State ID

cards available. Includes state driver's license hologram and magnetic strip

or bar code on back. 2 business day shipping order (shipping and

handling). The BEST authentic fake ID's on the web.

Same quality, high resolution that Department of Motor Vehicles use.

Send current .JPG or .GIF of current license with picture

and changes in NAME, DOB, LICENSE #, RESTRICTIONS, etc.

we produce the best fake ID online we sell UK/EU fake ID, Canadian fake ID,

Australian fake ID and fake IDs for many other countries from fake

passports to fake driving licenses to fake bank statements we have your

identification needs covered. Our fake IDs include all security features

such as genuine holograms, ultraviolet watermarks, intaglio printing,

special paper, fluorescent dyes, RFID chips, bar codes corresponding to

your details and more. Our fake IDs are identical to the real thing no

other site will offer you this quality we are the best.

new identity protect your privacy and take back your freedom..

Text: +1(614) 362-3733
Whatsapp:+1(614) 362-3733
Email: bestgloba...@gmail.com
Skype:serge.brisco

——————————————-

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT U.S. BY EMAIL OR CALL AT ANY TIME AND ANY

DISCRETION.

SECTIONS:

BUY real and original PASSPORTS

Get real and original passports USA (United States)

Get real and originalAustralian passports (Australia)

Get real and original Belgian passports (Belgium)

Get real and original Brazilian passport (Brazil)

Get real and original Canadian passports (Canada)

Get real and original passports of Finland (Finland)

Get real and original French passports (France)

Get real and original German passports (Germany)

Get real and original Dutch passport (The Netherlands)

Get real and original Israeli passports (Israel)

Get real and original passports UK (United Kingdom)

Get real and original Spanish passport (Spain)

Get real and original Mexican passports (Mexico)

Get real and original South African passports (South Africa)

Get real and original passports Swiss (Switzerland)

Get real and original German passports (Germany)

Get real and original Chinese passports (China)

Get real and original Spanish passport (Spain)

Get real and original passports Austrian (Austria)

Get real and original Japanese passports (Japan)

Get real and original passports of Ukraine (Ukraine)

Get real and original passports cambodiens (Cambodia)

Get real and original passports UK (United Kingdom)

Get real and original passports USA

Get real and original passports Romanian (Romania)

Get real and original passports Polish (Poland)

Get real and original passports chypre (Cyprus)

Get real and origanl passports NORWAY (Norway)

Get real and original Portuguese passports (Portugal)

Get real and origianl Lithuanian passports (Lithuania)

Get real and original passports (Russia)

Get real and original Hungarian passports (Hungary)

Get real and original Australian passports (Australia)

Get real and original passports Brazilian (Brazil)

Get real and original Italian passports (Italy)

Get real and original passports Jamaica (Jamaica)

Get real and original passports of Croatia (Croatia)

Get real and original passports Denmark (Danmark)

Get real and original passport of Malta (Malta)

Get real and original passports Polish (Poland)

Get real and original PASSPORTS SWEDISH (SWEDEN)

Get real and original IDENTITY CARDS

Get real and original IDs USA (United States)

Get real and original Australian identity cards (Australia)

Get real and original Belgian identity cards (Belgium)

Get real and original UK driving license

Get real and original driving license USA

Get real and original driving license Spanish (Spain)

Get real and original driving license Portuguese (Portugal)

Get real and original driving license Hungarian (Hungary)

Get real and original Mexican driver's license (Mexico)

Get real and original Belgian driving licenses (Belgium)

Get real and original driving license Greek (Greece)

Get real and original driving license Romanian (Romania)

Get real and original driving license Lithuanian (Lithuania)

Get real and original driving license Polish (Poland)

Get real and original driving license Bulgarian (Bulgaria)

Get real and original Australian driver's license (Australian)

Get real and original Canadian driver's license (Canada)

Get real and original French driving license (France)

Get real and original German driving license (Germany)

Get real and original UK driving license (United Kingdom)

Get real and original DEGREES INTERNATIONAL

——-Contacts—————————-

Text: +1(614) 362-3733
Whatsapp:+1(614) 362-3733
Email: bestgloba...@gmail.com
Skype:serge.brisco

Buy, get real and original passport, identity card.

Sell ??Online, Canadian, British, new INFRINGEMENT

LICENSES OF CONDUCT, ACTS OF BIRTH CERTIFICATES

Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time when need is

required and in privacy.

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT U.S. BY EMAIL OR CALL AT ANY TIME FOR MORE

INFORMATION

AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR VARIOUS FALSE PASSPORTS, VISAS, IDENTITY

CARDS,

DRIVER'S LICENSE, BIRTH AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS….

——-Contacts—————————-

Text: +1(614) 362-3733
Whatsapp:+1(614) 362-3733
Email: bestgloba...@gmail.com
Skype:serge.brisco

theemba...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2019, 6:26:25 AM4/2/19
Hi I am after a health and safty levels 1and 2 cscs card how much thanks

staffo...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2019, 6:17:06 AM4/3/19
On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 5:22:03 PM UTC+1, arkprint...@gmail.com wrote:
> Fake CSCS Cards Fake CPCS Cards
>
> REAL Genuine Site!
>
> NO GAMES!
> NO SCAMS!
> NO PHONY REVIEWS!
> NO FAKE EMAIL REPLY BOXES!
>
> BEWARE! - BEWARE! - BEWARE!
>
> Right now there is serious competition as many fake sites on the web most if not all of these scam sites own and operate phony review sites. They are simply looking for suckers as many of these scam sites have found that creating phony company comments that some would be customers have been scammed work better than there phony review sites.
>
> These scam sites owners create phony comments to bolster their sales and destroy the real genuine sites.
>
> We Operate 24/7 Responding in 2 Hours or Less!
> http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com
> fakecscscards.aol.com
> http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com
>
> Our company based in the USA with good reason which produces WORKING! novelty 100% CSCS Cards, CPCS Cards NVQ's City & Guilds HNC. HND SQA etc Certificates of course for all years and types.
>
> Again and in writing and in detail we are based in the USA and again for good reason!
>
> Please note and understand that just because we are based in the USA does NOT means we do not understand how to produce such products.
>
> WHAT WE WILL NOT DO!
>
> Our company will NOT produce any order up front without payment. This includes phony attempts using weak psychology or scam tactics.
>
> Custom Printing - Send us a Scan?
>
> don't see what you need or have a document you need produced. All we need is a color scan to see what you need. Once we receive the scan via email we will know exactly what you need and require and quote you a price in 2 hours or less. We will then obtain what is called a master and produce the document or product using the same method and stock just as the original.
>
> Contact us today 24/7
> Hi need a green cscs card can you help please, thanks
>
> fakecscscards.aol.com

smith....@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 4:38:38 AM4/27/19
Can I buy a green labourers card please!

baby...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019, 10:10:31 AM6/13/19
How much for green cscs card need to start work quick

baby...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019, 10:25:05 AM6/13/19
Green cscs building site

baby...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019, 10:36:45 AM6/13/19
On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 3:25:05 PM UTC+1, baby...@gmail.com wrote:
> Green cscs building site

wjw...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2019, 11:24:35 AM6/19/19
Hi need cpcs blue card for operatei g 360 excavator can you help

baldis...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2019, 11:50:07 AM6/19/19
Hi desperately need gold cscs for painting and decorating, please can I get a price. Thank you.

berti...@live.co.uk

Jun 19, 2019, 6:44:05 PM6/19/19
Need a blue cscs card

biff...@googlemail.com

Jun 24, 2019, 6:25:13 AM6/24/19
hi

martin4...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2019, 5:38:29 AM7/13/19
Looking for a blue cscs card

ianda...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2019, 7:01:17 AM7/17/19
I need fake cscs card can you please forward me a price please

daveel...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2019, 1:50:56 PM7/25/19
How much for a green labour's card? Do they come with a valid cert number incase the client checks it out!

daveel...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2019, 3:08:21 AM7/27/19
Price for a green labour's card please??

pollittbar...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2019, 4:07:00 AM7/28/19
Bricklayer CSCS card

daveel...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2019, 5:45:11 AM7/30/19
How much for labour's cscs card?

scot...@googlemail.com

Jul 30, 2019, 3:31:12 PM7/30/19
I need a blue cpcs slinger/signalled card?

obri...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2019, 1:27:15 PM8/7/19
Hi need a electrical gold card thanks

sed...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2019, 1:44:15 PM8/8/19
Any luck getting cards ? Tried emailing keeps bouncing back

douglas sutherland

Aug 9, 2019, 7:59:51 AM8/9/19
Dont think it works mate

hadenk...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2019, 12:01:01 PM10/30/19
Are their any blue cscs cards left i need 1 2 carry on working age 58

liamm...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2019, 3:14:18 AM11/1/19
Need a green cscs card plz n how much

nickj...@hotmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 5:35:30 AM11/7/19
I need a blue cscs card for Painting and decorating

tappan...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 11:48:54 AM11/7/19
> http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com
> fakecscscards.aol.com
>
> WHY ORDER FROM US?
>
> The UK does not allow such items for sale novelty or not and has a strict active ban on such items after the arrest of two UK residents Peter Leon Quinn & FOX from Manchester UK for selling such items. Most UK residents think or figure that if they order from a site based in the UK that somehow they are safe or protected.
>
> This is just NOT true since the UK has arrested many novelty site owners like above (making national news) as the UK has an active ban on such items and that if you pay such a site based in the UK you just get NOTHING!
>
> Our CSCS Cards, CPCS Cards and Certificates are produced with the EXACT stock. This means the correct computer chips, holograms and certificate security paper.
>
> Contact us today 24/7
>
> fakecscscards.aol.com
> http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com
>
> We are a REAL printing company that can produce just about any product. We DO NOT carry generic templates but rather the exact templates for said document request and will travel to stock companies to secure the stock tom produce said item.
>
> Our product simple and utterly work meaning you can use your CSCS Card, CPCS Card, NVQ or City & Guilds to get that job and put yourself to work!
>
> FREE FEDEX SHIPPING WITH ALL ORDERS
> ALL ORDERS ARE COMPLETED IN 24 HOURS AFTER ORDER AND PAYMENT IS RECIEVED
>
> Contact us today 24/7
> http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com
>
> fakecscscards.aol.com

How much for a blue and gold card

conra...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2019, 10:02:58 AM11/27/19
I'm looking for a blue cscs card that says skilled worker on it. How much for it?

thompson...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2019, 10:33:26 AM12/1/19
After a blue CSCS card for painting

jahan...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2019, 11:08:34 AM12/3/19

Kevsj...@hotmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 4:03:03 PM12/4/19
Looking for
Cscs card for joiners

CPCS for 360 operator

laural...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 7:36:47 AM12/5/19
Hello.im after cscs skilled labour card

fletche...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 11:18:11 AM12/28/19
Hello im after part2 scaffolding card for uk price please

stew...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2020, 8:06:10 PM1/5/20
PM me

stuartrb...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2020, 6:46:09 AM1/10/20
Part 2 scaffolding card? How Much

waddy...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2020, 1:51:46 PM1/13/20
Need a green card how much please or gold

thompson...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2020, 2:05:54 AM1/17/20
Need a blue CSCS card for painting any help

thompson...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2020, 3:34:33 AM1/17/20
Need blue card in painting any help

gccont...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2020, 6:05:12 AM1/20/20
Hello I'm after a gold card in joinery or black smsts card joinery
Hope to hear back from you soon
Cash waiting for you
Kind regards
Garry Chambers
Gccont...@gmail.com
07713266156

sed...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2020, 3:31:53 PM1/25/20
Does anyone actually answer on this site ? tried the aol email no good and the link does nothing except take you to a blank page ?????????

daveluca...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2020, 12:14:36 PM2/1/20
Looking for a part 2 scaffolding card?

daveluca...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2020, 12:18:13 PM2/1/20
Also how much and how long to get one

helenbr...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2020, 12:34:48 PM2/1/20
Can buy 2

rthrk...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2020, 5:06:30 AM2/3/20
I want a blue skill card

cdaw...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2020, 12:06:01 PM2/6/20
TXT my number number ‭+44 7485 228125

I need a green labourer card many thanks

seanmar...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2020, 5:05:58 PM2/8/20
Drivers license uk & ireland available just £150

bikers...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2020, 9:22:45 AM2/18/20
Hi iam after a CScs card

michael...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2020, 5:55:05 PM3/13/20
Hi I'm interested in a general labour cscs card how much uk version tel:mobile 07725886233
Message has been deleted

martiins...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2020, 6:02:21 AM3/16/20
07964097942

martiins...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2020, 6:20:14 AM3/16/20
07964097942. Contact me.

martiins...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2020, 2:47:18 PM3/16/20
Which kind?

martiins...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2020, 2:47:40 PM3/16/20
What you after?

srod...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2020, 5:12:47 PM3/26/20
Hi Im looking for gold card (NVQ3) for steel fabricator welder my email is

stretch....@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2020, 1:11:43 PM4/10/20
Hi I need a blue cscs card please,how much will it cost me (stretch....@gmail.com)

carl-...@hotmail.co.uk

Apr 22, 2020, 8:32:34 AM4/22/20
> [...]
>
> Our CSCS Cards, CPCS Cards and Certificates are produced with the EXACT stock. This means the correct computer chips, holograms and certificate security paper.
>
> Contact us today 24/7
>
> fakecscscards.aol.com
> http://fakecscscardsandcustomcertificates.blogspot.com
>
> We are a REAL printing company that can produce just about any product. We DO NOT carry generic templates but rather the exact templates for said document request and will travel to stock companies to secure the stock tom produce said item.
>
> Our product simple and utterly work meaning you can use your CSCS Card, CPCS Card, NVQ or City & Guilds to get that job and put yourself to work!
>
> FREE FEDEX SHIPPING WITH ALL ORDERS
> ALL ORDERS ARE COMPLETED IN 24 HOURS AFTER ORDER AND PAYMENT IS RECIEVED

Do you supply black CSCS Cards

marshall...@gmail.com

May 18, 2020, 12:25:54 PM5/18/20
Hello I'm wanting to purchase a bricklayers blue cscs card

elizabeth...@gmail.com

May 26, 2020, 10:08:55 AM5/26/20
I’m looking to buy the blue bricklayers card

wadej...@gmail.com

May 26, 2020, 10:18:18 AM5/26/20
Need a blue bricklayers CSCS card

larryr...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2020, 5:38:53 PM6/18/20
Hi I need a green cscs card and a street works.

cfar...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2020, 2:16:02 PM6/21/20
Looking for blue CPCS card crane appointed person crawler crane mobile crane already in system but card has expired ...contact contrac...@yahoo.com

willzbr...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2020, 6:17:35 PM6/21/20
Looking to buy a cscs card ? Pls contact 07399190697

garethcar...@googlemail.com

Jul 4, 2020, 1:59:26 PM7/4/20
Hi Im looking for a green card labour card ASAP
Garethca...@btinternet.com

vyta...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 5:05:29 AM7/15/20
Hi I'm looking for gold card and ipaf
Vyta...@gmail.com

flex...@googlemail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 2:17:34 AM7/22/20
Looking ipaf and a green cscs card
flex...@googlemail.com

flex...@googlemail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 2:19:08 AM7/22/20
Looking cscs green card
lilly...@gmail.com

bennet...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2020, 1:21:47 PM7/29/20
Hi mate, want blue skilled plumbing. Can you help and how much?
It is loading more messages.