Arctangent of negative infinity.

Chris Schumacher

Oct 22, 2005, 6:11:54 PM10/22/05
What is the arctan of negative infinity? Is it pi/2, the same as infinity?
I've been looking at the graph and it seems that it's both going to infinity
and coming from negative infinity at the points where it's undefined.

-==Kensu==-
(btw, I'm not being a smartass, this came up on a improper integral question)

David W. Cantrell

Oct 22, 2005, 6:40:48 PM10/22/05
Chris Schumacher <ken...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What is the arctan of negative infinity? Is it pi/2, the same as
> infinity?

No, rather Arctan(-oo) = -pi/2.

David

ticbol

Oct 22, 2005, 7:31:30 PM10/22/05
Yes, arctan (-infinity) = pi/2

So you are looking at the graph of y = tan(theta). And you see that at
theta = pi/2, the graph doesn't touch the vertical line
theta=pi/2----because that vertical line is an asymptote of the graph.

It means:
-----as theta approaches pi/2 from the left, tan(theta) approaches
positive infinity.
-----as theta approaches pi/2 from the right, tan(theta) approaches
negative infinity.

That further means:
tan(pi/2) = infinity, or negative infinity

That is why tan(pi/2) is actually indeterminate.
Tangent here being [(oppsite side} / (adjacent side)], referring to the
reference triangle of theta.
At pi/2, adjacent side is zero, while opposite side has a positive
length or height, say, "y".
So, tan(pi/2) = y / 0
That is indeterminate.
For convenience, in trig, it is assumed as infinity.
Then, due to the characteristics of the graph of y = tan(theta), one
of which is tan(pi/2 +0.0000005) = a negative number, the y=tan(theta)
is negative right after theta=pi/2 until theta=pi. That is why
tan(pi/2) is almost negative infinity right after theta=pi/2.
So, if tan(theta) = negative infinty,
Then, arctan(negative infinity) = theta = pi/2

That is only if 0 <= theta <= pi.
Due to the periodicity of y = tan(theta), where one period is one pi,
then in the interval [0,2pi],
arctan(negative infinity) = pi/2, or 3pi/2.

David W. Cantrell

Oct 22, 2005, 8:09:05 PM10/22/05
"ticbol" <tic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes, arctan (-infinity) = pi/2

No. If arctan() has a single value, then we are taking about
the _principal-valued_ inverse tangent function. And that means that we do
not look at the complete "graph of y = tan(theta)", as you suggested below.
Rather, we look only at that part of the graph for which |theta| < pi/2. On
that part of the graph there is no ambiguity at all: If tan(theta)
approaches -infinity, theta must approach -pi/2.
Thus, arctan(-infinity) = -pi/2.

David

ticbol

Oct 22, 2005, 8:35:38 PM10/22/05
David W. Cantrell :

"No. If arctan() has a single value, then we are taking about
the _principal-valued_ inverse tangent function. And that means that we
do
not look at the complete "graph of y = tan(theta)", as you suggested
below.
Rather, we look only at that part of the graph for which |theta| <
pi/2. On
that part of the graph there is no ambiguity at all: If tan(theta)
approaches -infinity, theta must approach -pi/2.
Thus, arctan(-infinity) = -pi/2.

David "

No, David. You know trig functions, like tan(theta) are periodic. So
arctan(...) has many values. If it was mentioned that the theta has a
domain or interval, then the values of arctan(...) are the number of
theta values whose tan is the value given in the arctan(...).
The seeker did not specify the interval of the angle in his posted
question. So, if, as popular, the interval were from 0 to 2pi, then
there two possible values for arctan(-infinity) because the period of
y=tan(theta) is one pi only.

And, we always look at the graphs so that we can see/visualize the
characteristics of the graphs. Like in this y=tan(theta) graph, if you
did not look (or you did not know by memory that the graph is like
that) at the graph, then you did not see that at pi/2, tan(theta) is
negative infinity also.

David W. Cantrell

Oct 22, 2005, 9:24:02 PM10/22/05
"ticbol" <tic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> David W. Cantrell :
> "No. If arctan() has a single value, then we are taking about
> the _principal-valued_ inverse tangent function. And that means that we
> do
> not look at the complete "graph of y = tan(theta)", as you suggested
> below.
> Rather, we look only at that part of the graph for which |theta| <
> pi/2. On
> that part of the graph there is no ambiguity at all: If tan(theta)
> approaches -infinity, theta must approach -pi/2.
> Thus, arctan(-infinity) = -pi/2.
>
> David "
>
> No, David. You know trig functions, like tan(theta) are periodic.

Of course, they're periodic. And that's why if we are to have
a (single-valued) inverse tangent function, we conventionally
invert tan(x) where x is _restricted_ to being bewteen -pi/2 and pi/2.
Doing so gives the principal-valued inverse tangent function, which is
what I was talking about above.

> So arctan(...) has many values.

True, there is also a multivalued inverse tangent relation. For it, we have

arctan(+/-infinity) = {(2n + 1)pi/2 | n integer}

Of course, both -pi/2 and pi/2, as well as infinitely many other values,
are in that set. As such, the OP's question wouldn't have made sense. He
was asking for _one_ specific value. Hence, he seemed to have the
single-valued inverse tangent function in mind, rather than the multivalued
relation.

David

ticbol

Oct 22, 2005, 10:35:40 PM10/22/05
David W. Cantrell:

"---He was asking for _one_ specific value. Hence, he seemed to have

the
single-valued inverse tangent function in mind, rather than the
multivalued
relation. "

No, he was not. He was asking for the arctan of negative infinity.. Nof
for a one specific value.

And he was looking at the graph, at the pi/2 position of the angle. So
his question made sense, meaning, he wanted to know if the negative
infinity is also tan(pi/2). Because he's seeing positive infinity and
negative infinity at pi/2.

Most likely, the graph he was looking at was the graph of tan(theta)
for 0 <= theta <= 2pi only.
Most likely, he was not looking at a graph that included the curce at
theta = negative pi/2.
Most likely, he was concerened on the positive pi/2 angle only..

Although answers or angles are sometimes easier to find if they are
counted "negatively" or clockwisely (?), still, it is customary to
present or convert the negative angles answers into their
corrresponding positive-angle values or as if they were measured the
usual counterclockwise direction. Your negative pi/2 is positive 3pi/2
correspondingly, so negative pi/2 is also an answer, but the seeker was
not asking for that. To repeat, he was asking what is
arctan(-infinity)--- is it pi/2 also, when in the graph he was looking
at a positive infinity also for tan(pi/2).

----------------
" Chris Schumacher Oct 23, 8:11 am show options

Newsgroups: alt.algebra.help
From: Chris Schumacher <kens...@hotmail.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:11:54 GMT
Subject: Arctangent of negative infinity.
original | Report Abuse

Stan Brown

Oct 23, 2005, 1:06:10 AM10/23/05
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:11:54 GMT from Chris Schumacher
<ken...@hotmail.com>:

> What is the arctan of negative infinity? Is it pi/2, the same as infinity?
> I've been looking at the graph and it seems that it's both going to infinity
> and coming from negative infinity at the points where it's undefined.

Sounds like you're looking at a graph of the tangent function, not
the arctangent function. Remember that the arctan function is the
inversion of only one part of that graph, the part between -pi/2 and
+pi/2. So what happens to the left of that asymptote of tan(x) at x=-
pi/2 isn't relevant to the arctan function.

"Negative infinity" isn't a number, so it's not in the domain of
arctan. Strictly speaking, your answer is "does not exist in the real
number system."

Informally, draw the graph of the arctan function. It sure looks like
the left branch approaches -pi/2 asymptotically as you go further and
further left. While we can't say that arctan(-inf) "is" -pi/2, we can
say that as x gets more and more negative, arctan(x) gets closer and
closer to -pi/2, and you can get the arctan as close as you like to
that -pi/2 (without ever reaching it) just by going far enough left.
Informally, you might say arctan(x) = -pi/2, though if your teacher
is good he won't accept that. :-)

In calculus you'll find that this idea gets formalized with the
concept of a limit. You'll learn to say "the limit of arctan(x) as x
approaches negative infinity is -pi/2".

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"You find yourself amusing, Blackadder."
"I try not to fly in the face of public opinion."

Guess who

Oct 23, 2005, 1:04:55 PM10/23/05
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 01:06:10 -0400, Stan Brown
<the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

>you might say arctan(x) = -pi/2, though if your teacher
>is good he won't accept that. :-)

Well, not precisely as stated, but not so different from saying
loudly and clearly that sin(pi/2) = 1, which is a limiting case of an
arm of a right triangle approaching the same length as the
hypoteneuse.

It's like the old story of the difference between the engineer and the
mathematician. At a school dance, they each approached a girl on the
opposite side of the room. To do so they strolled half the distance
then half that ... the same old story, except that the mathematician
realised he would never get to the girl and gave up, but the engineer
figured that to all intents and purposes he would, and did. [Now,
let's keep it clean, boys and girls.]

David W. Cantrell

Oct 23, 2005, 11:21:57 AM10/23/05
Stan Brown <the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:11:54 GMT from Chris Schumacher
> <ken...@hotmail.com>:
> > What is the arctan of negative infinity? Is it pi/2, the same as
> > infinity? I've been looking at the graph and it seems that it's both
> > going to infinity and coming from negative infinity at the points where
> > it's undefined.
>
> Sounds like you're looking at a graph of the tangent function, not
> the arctangent function. Remember that the arctan function is the
> inversion of only one part of that graph, the part between -pi/2 and
> +pi/2.

Thanks, Stan, for again stating what is correct here. Whether "ticbol" is
well intentioned or not, I don't know; but his contribution did nothing
but "muddy the waters", as far as I can tell.

> So what happens to the left of that asymptote of tan(x) at x=-pi/2 isn't

> relevant to the arctan function.

And similarly, what happens to the right of the asymptote of tan(x) at
x = +pi/2 isn't relevant to the arctan function either.

> "Negative infinity" isn't a number,

Well, at least it's not a _real_ number, which I think is what you had in
mind (considering your next sentence).

> so it's not in the domain of
> arctan. Strictly speaking, your answer is "does not exist in the real
> number system."
>
> Informally, draw the graph of the arctan function. It sure looks like
> the left branch approaches -pi/2 asymptotically as you go further and
> further left. While we can't say that arctan(-inf) "is" -pi/2, we can
> say that as x gets more and more negative, arctan(x) gets closer and
> closer to -pi/2, and you can get the arctan as close as you like to
> that -pi/2 (without ever reaching it) just by going far enough left.
> Informally, you might say arctan(x) = -pi/2, though if your teacher
> is good he won't accept that. :-)

What you say in the above paragraph is perfect _if_ we are forced to
restrict ourselves to the real numbers. But of course, if Arctan(-oo) is,
literally, to make any sense, then we must deal with a system having -oo
as an element, and so we cannot be dealing with just the real number
system. Rather, we would need to deal with the two-point extension of the
reals, [-oo, +oo]. In that system, we do, rigorously, have

Arctan(-oo) = -pi/2.

This is perfectly standard. Look, for example, at equation (2) of
<http://mathworld.wolfram.com/InverseTangent.html>.

Regards,
David Cantrell

Stan Brown

Oct 23, 2005, 7:57:05 PM10/23/05
23 Oct 2005 15:21:57 GMT from David W. Cantrell
<DWCan...@sigmaxi.org>:

> Thanks, Stan, for again stating what is correct here. Whether "ticbol" is
> well intentioned or not, I don't know; but his contribution did nothing
> but "muddy the waters", as far as I can tell.

Thank _you_. As for ticbol, I won't speculate on his intentions, but
I haven't seen his article because I killfiled him a few weeks ago,
when he boasted of deliberately being obnoxious and posting wrong
things. Seems he hasn't changed.

> Stan Brown <the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> > "Negative infinity" isn't a number,
>
> Well, at least it's not a _real_ number, which I think is what you had in
> mind (considering your next sentence).

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. Glad it turned out clear.

> What you say in the above paragraph is perfect _if_ we are forced to
> restrict ourselves to the real numbers. But of course, if Arctan(-oo) is,
> literally, to make any sense, then we must deal with a system having -oo
> as an element, and so we cannot be dealing with just the real number
> system. Rather, we would need to deal with the two-point extension of the
> reals, [-oo, +oo]. In that system, we do, rigorously, have
> Arctan(-oo) = -pi/2.

Agreed, but there are two reasons why I didn't say so:

(1) As you know, when students write something non-standard, usually
they actually mean something more elementary but didn't (bother to)/
(know how to) write it correctly. Not too long ago we had someone
needing to solve y = 2e^x+1 for x, and nearly all the responders
interpreted it literally, only to find out later that the student
meant y = 2e^(x+1). That's par for the course, as you know.

(2) I don't know much about the two-point extension, only what I've
read in this newsgroup. :-)

> This is perfectly standard. Look, for example, at equation (2) of
> <http://mathworld.wolfram.com/InverseTangent.html>.

I don't deny that it's a standard possibility, but AFAIK students are
first taught to deal only with real numbers.

Can other teachers weigh in? In pre-calculus and first-year calculus,
what's the answer to sec(pi/2)? "undefined" or "infinity"?

Stan Brown

Oct 23, 2005, 8:01:55 PM10/23/05
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:04:55 -0700 from Guess who
<notreal...@here.com>:

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 01:06:10 -0400, Stan Brown
> <the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
> >you might say arctan(x) = -pi/2, though if your teacher
> >is good he won't accept that. :-)
>
> Well, not precisely as stated, but not so different from saying
> loudly and clearly that sin(pi/2) = 1, which is a limiting case of an
> arm of a right triangle approaching the same length as the
> hypoteneuse.

I don't think we need to invoke any limiting case for sin(pi/2). The
co-ordinates of a point on the unit circle pi/2 radians
counterclockwise from the x axis are (0,1); therefore sin(pi/2)=1.

It's true that you can't have a right triangle with a second right
angle, but (1) the law of sines works just exactly, not as a limiting
case, on a 90° angle as on any other >0 and <180°, and (2)
historically the sine function was defined by Ptolemy in terms of
chords on a circle. While we normally teach right-0angle trigonometry
first, that's not a logical necessity.

David W. Cantrell

Oct 23, 2005, 8:49:41 PM10/23/05
Stan Brown <the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> 23 Oct 2005 15:21:57 GMT from David W. Cantrell
[snip]
Referring to Arctan(-oo) = -pi/2:

> > This is perfectly standard. Look, for example, at equation (2) of
> > <http://mathworld.wolfram.com/InverseTangent.html>.
>
> I don't deny that it's a standard possibility, but AFAIK students are
> first taught to deal only with real numbers.

I believe you're right about how they're first taught. However, since the
OP asked about Arctan(-oo), it seems -- at least if we are to
take "Arctan(-oo)" literally -- that he was not dealing only with real
numbers.

> Can other teachers weigh in? In pre-calculus and first-year calculus,
> what's the answer to sec(pi/2)? "undefined" or "infinity"?

For better or worse, normally, those courses are restricted to the real
and complex number systems, and so the answer is "undefined".

I should also mention that the answer should not be either of the signed
infinities of the two-point extension of the reals. Rather, if one wishes
to use a system in which sec(pi/2) is defined, one should use the one-point
extension: R U {oo}, where oo is _unsigned_ infinity. Then

sec(pi/2) = oo.

(I suppose you're aware of this, Stan, but I'll mention it for others who
may be reading.)

That's very nice in several ways. For example, if we restrict ourselves
to reals numbers, then the identity

cos(x) = 1/sec(x) is not valid for x = pi/2 + N pi.

But if we use the one-point extension of the reals for codomains of
functions such as secant, then we have

cos(x) = 1/sec(x) for _all_ real x.

David Cantrell

Guess who

Oct 24, 2005, 12:16:35 AM10/24/05
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:01:55 -0400, Stan Brown
<the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

>I don't think we need to invoke any limiting case for sin(pi/2). The
>co-ordinates of a point on the unit circle pi/2 radians
>counterclockwise from the x axis are (0,1); therefore sin(pi/2)=1.

How do you define the sine function in a coordinate system?
Certainly, the point on the circle is (0,1), but the function is not
defined by the coordinates of a point. It is defined by y/r, and *in
the limit* as x approaches zero, y approaches r, so defining the value
for the sine of pi/2. As it is then familiar to state that sin(pi/2)
= 1 [as a limiting value], then it is as feasible to talk similarly
about the present function.

Guess who

Oct 24, 2005, 12:30:55 AM10/24/05
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 19:57:05 -0400, Stan Brown
<the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

>Can other teachers weigh in? In pre-calculus and first-year calculus,
>what's the answer to sec(pi/2)? "undefined" or "infinity"?

In my book [an expression, not a text] "undefined" should be taken
literally. I do hope there is not an endless discussion as has
occurred in the distant past about 0/0, but there we have something
*really* indefinite [undefined.] It can be 0, 1, or oo depending upon
viewpoint. We all know, of course that it's "value" will depend upon
circumstances leading to consideration of 0/0 in limiting cases. In
any event, its value is not specific, or definite. again, in my book,
a definition [hence "definite"] has only one meaning. That is its
purpose. The definition might vary slightly in wording, but there is
still only one meaning, or significance.

"Infinity" is a definite statement, and meaning simply "not of this
number system." It can be said many ways including "WAY out there!".
Either way, it has only one significance. A chair or a seat, it's the
same single concept, and definitely something to sit on. So, to say
that something has an "infinite value" is simply yet another way of
saying large beyond bound, or any other word-combination with the same
meaning. However it's said, there is only one meaning, not three.
Pour moi, "Equals infinity" gives me the message needed that something
has increased without bound, and does so without quandry on my part.
It certainly simplifies notation, as the notation is used in limit
problems.

Stan Brown

Oct 23, 2005, 9:42:17 PM10/23/05
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:16:35 -0700 from Guess who
<notreal...@here.com>:

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:01:55 -0400, Stan Brown
> <the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
> >I don't think we need to invoke any limiting case for sin(pi/2). The
> >co-ordinates of a point on the unit circle pi/2 radians
> >counterclockwise from the x axis are (0,1); therefore sin(pi/2)=1.
>
> How do you define the sine function in a coordinate system?
> Certainly, the point on the circle is (0,1), but the function is not
> defined by the coordinates of a point. It is defined by y/r,

It's always dangerous to claim a function "is defined" in a certain
way -- I've made that mistake myself. You definition is never the
only one.

One definition -- IMHO the easiest to work with though it's not the
only possible definition -- is to say that cos(theta) and sin(theta)
are the x and y co-ordinates of a point on the unit circle at an
angle "theta" counterclockwise from the x axis, and tan(theta) is
y/x. (If theta is negative then it's clockwise by minus theta.)

But even if you want to use y/r and not necessarily the unit circle,
r has to be positive (or it's not a circle). Thus at pi/2 you have
y=r=/=0 so that y/r = 1, exactly and not only as a limit.

> and *in
> the limit* as x approaches zero, y approaches r, so defining the value
> for the sine of pi/2. As it is then familiar to state that sin(pi/2)
> = 1 [as a limiting value], then it is as feasible to talk similarly
> about the present function.

Sine sin is a continuous function on the reals, it is true that
LIM[sin @, @->pi/2] = 1
But it sounds like you think that is somehow true _only_ in the
limit. That's not accurate: the sine function is defined and
continuous at pi/2.

Stan Brown

Oct 23, 2005, 9:46:58 PM10/23/05
24 Oct 2005 00:49:41 GMT from David W. Cantrell
<DWCan...@sigmaxi.org>:

> since the
> OP asked about Arctan(-oo), it seems -- at least if we are to
> take "Arctan(-oo)" literally -- that he was not dealing only with real
> numbers.

It's always hard to know when to answer what students actually ask
and when to answer what we think they probably meant to ask. With
algebraic equations I generally answer what the student said, even if
I'm fairly sure s/he meant something else. This time I made a value
judgment and guessed at what I thought the student probably meant.
(The original questioner has been strangely silent, unless I missed
his/her follow-up.)

Literally, as you say, arctan(-inf) presupposes that "infinity" is a
number. I guess I'm jaded, because 99 times out of a hundred when I
hear a student use "infinity" s/he should have said "undefined".

Darrell

Oct 23, 2005, 11:49:06 PM10/23/05

"Guess who" <notreal...@here.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:01:55 -0400, Stan Brown
> <the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
>>I don't think we need to invoke any limiting case for sin(pi/2). The
>>co-ordinates of a point on the unit circle pi/2 radians
>>counterclockwise from the x axis are (0,1); therefore sin(pi/2)=1.
>
> How do you define the sine function in a coordinate system?
> Certainly, the point on the circle is (0,1), but the function is not
> defined by the coordinates of a point.<...>

As Stan stated it depends on what definitions we're using. The trig
functions are, most certainly, defined in terms of points in a coordinate
system.

> It is defined by y/r,

And is not "y" a member of the Cartesian coordinate system, as is not
r=sqrt(x^2+y^2) also a member? We're talking x's and y's here...

I don't know about everyone else but when I first learned sin(pi/2)=1 I
hadn't the foggiest idea what a "limit" was, since I had never encountered
the word in a mathematical context. Trig class came before calc class then,
and probably still does :-).

--
Darrell

Darrell

Oct 24, 2005, 12:22:49 AM10/24/05

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 19:57:05 -0400, Stan Brown
> <the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
>>Can other teachers weigh in? In pre-calculus and first-year calculus,
>>what's the answer to sec(pi/2)? "undefined" or "infinity"?
>
> In my book [an expression, not a text] "undefined" should be taken
> literally. I do hope there is not an endless discussion as has
> occurred in the distant past about 0/0, but there we have something
> *really* indefinite [undefined.]

Just by mentioning it you are inviting discussion ;-).

<...>

> again, in my book,
> a definition [hence "definite"] has only one meaning. That is its
> purpose. The definition might vary slightly in wording, but there is
> still only one meaning, or significance.
>
> "Infinity" is a definite statement, and meaning simply "not of this
> number system."

My cat is also "not of this number system" but her name is not Infinity.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/AffinelyExtendedRealNumbers.html

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ProjectivelyExtendedRealNumbers.html

> A chair or a seat, it's the
> same single concept, and definitely something to sit on.

...but not all chairs are equal.

> So, to say
> that something has an "infinite value" is simply yet another way of
> saying large beyond bound,

Look at the 2nd paragraph from David's article at the 1st link above.

As an analogy, take the English language. There are many words with more
than one meaning. As long as the specific definition is clear in the
context in which we're communicating, there is no problem. My dog's papers
has a line where it specifies the name of her "bitch" but I ain't gonna
knock on the neighbor's door and ask (even politely) to "keep your bitch out
of my yard" lest the man of the house may assume I intend a differenet
definition.

...but that's not all it's used for.

--
Darrell

Darrell

Oct 24, 2005, 12:26:17 AM10/24/05

Check that----2nd link.

--
Darrell

Guess who

Oct 24, 2005, 12:24:50 PM10/24/05
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:49:06 -0500, "Darrell" <dr6...@comcastsnip.net>
wrote:

>I don't know about everyone else but when I first learned sin(pi/2)=1 I
>hadn't the foggiest idea what a "limit" was, since I had never encountered
>the word in a mathematical context. Trig class came before calc class then,
>and probably still does :-).

I hope you believe this ...It's good to see you back in the fray.

It [limits] still existed at the time. You [and I] were just not
ready for it then, but were ready for the consideration in order to
have continuity. There is a philosophy and pedagogy to teaching math,
[or any other subject], but when young we are generally not ready for
such in-depth study. Still, again, it is there.

Sorry about your cat. If I do ever get one, I'll name it accordingly.
It would make an interesting name and topic for discussion after
dinner. :-)

My point is not complicated and need not be made so. The definition
of trig functions in the coordinate system is still based upon the
definitions derived in the geometric right triangle from consideration
of similarity. As applied in physical problems, one might think of
the radius as a straight stiff rod rotating about the origin. It has
an 'elastic' line connected from its tip to the horizontal axis, which
changes length as the connection to the x-axis moves back and forth
[consider problems in simple harmonic motion.] At any point in time
the line, the said axis and the rod form a right triangle, thus
forming similar relations to those defined in ordinary geometry. I
readily accepted that at the time, since it seemed at the time to make
sense. A real study of limits came later, but a slight preview didn't
hurt a bit.

You had no idea of limit at the time, neither did I. But we could
readily accept the fact that the relationships we were learning at the
time depended heavily on what we had learned in geometry, and that
there was no apparent reason to suspect their failure in a limiting
situation where the reference triangle, with its trig and pythagorean
relationships reduced to the trivial, no longer existed.

Just incidentally, my visualisation of the motion I describe not only
made life in a world of trig and physics so much simpler, I found it
worked wonders with students struggling with these concepts. As they
say, "If it ain't broke, dont fix it."

Stan Brown

Oct 24, 2005, 9:54:44 AM10/24/05
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:24:50 -0700 from Guess who
<notreal...@here.com>:

> My point is not complicated and need not be made so. The definition
> of trig functions in the coordinate system is still based upon the
> definitions derived in the geometric right triangle from consideration
> of similarity.

Your point is not complicated, just inaccurate. The problem, as I
said before, is that you simply cannot talk about "the" definition of
nearly anything in math. You can talk about "a" definition, and then
decide which definition is most useful in a given situation.

A moment's thought should make it obvious that your definition is
unusable even for triangles. By your definition, there's no such
thing as the sine or cosine of 120°, since that angle can't exist in
a "geometric right triangle". But the law of sines works quite well
for obtuse angles, so any definition that is limited to acute angles
is, er, sub-optimal.

Darrell

Oct 25, 2005, 1:11:49 AM10/25/05

> My point is not complicated and need not be made so. The definition
> of trig functions in the coordinate system is still based upon the
> definitions derived in the geometric right triangle from consideration
> of similarity.

That's _one_ definition.

> As applied in physical problems, one might think of
> the radius as a straight stiff rod rotating about the origin. It has
> an 'elastic' line connected from its tip to the horizontal axis, which
> changes length as the connection to the x-axis moves back and forth
> [consider problems in simple harmonic motion.] At any point in time
> the line, the said axis and the rod form a right triangle, thus
> forming similar relations to those defined in ordinary geometry.

No, not at "any point in time," specifically not when you're rod coincides
with a coordinate axis. No triangle. Surely you can agree this definition,
while useful as a starting point in learning trig and useful for many
applications, is limited compared to other more general definitions.

--
Darrell

Chris Schumacher

Nov 1, 2005, 7:44:45 PM11/1/05

> Literally, as you say, arctan(-inf) presupposes that "infinity" is a
> number. I guess I'm jaded, because 99 times out of a hundred when I
> hear a student use "infinity" s/he should have said "undefined".

I'm the original poster, so maybe I should step in and clear up some
things.
The problem that I was solving was an improper integral. The anti-
derivative was Arctan and the limits of integration were something like 0
to negative infinity.
So, you see, I was literally looking for the arctan of negative infinity.
I had encountered something similar a few problems before this, and was
rather shocked when I was asked for the arctan of infinity. I almost wrote
infinity or zero, but that I remembered that there actually was a place
where a tangent approached infinity.
When asked for negative infinity, I wasn't sure. I mean, after all, it
couldn't be both, could it? I had forgotten about one-sided limits, which
is what lead to my confusion.

Hope that clears up some things...

-==Kensu==-

Darrell

Nov 2, 2005, 2:28:57 AM11/2/05
"Chris Schumacher" <ken...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Stan Brown <the_sta...@fastmail.fm> wrote in
>
>> Literally, as you say, arctan(-inf) presupposes that "infinity" is a
>> number. I guess I'm jaded, because 99 times out of a hundred when I
>> hear a student use "infinity" s/he should have said "undefined".
>
> I'm the original poster, so maybe I should step in and clear up some
> things.
> The problem that I was solving was an improper integral. The anti-
> derivative was Arctan and the limits of integration were something like 0
> to negative infinity.
> So, you see, I was literally looking for the arctan of negative infinity.

No, you were not. What you should have been looking for is a limit. (Yes,
a definite integral is itself a limit but what I'm talking about is a limit
of one of the _limits of integration_.) That's quite a few related--but
different--uses of the word "limit" that I would understand if that left you
confused. Here's what it means (the definition) of such an improper
integral:

int(-oo to b) f(x)dx := lim a-->-oo int(a to b) f(x)dx

IOW, in your case antidifferentiate arctan as you normally would but when
you go to "plug in" the limits of integration, for the infinite one don't
plug in "-oo" but plug in "a." This will leave you with an evaluated
definite integral (so to speak) in terms of a. Then take the limit as
a-->-oo.

In standard calculus, when we speak of infinity we may _conceptualize_ it as
real infinity but the meahanical _mathematics_ of it implies a limit. The
"oo" notation in standard calculus, if you refer to the definitions in your
text, will involve a limit of some type.

--
Darrell

sakshi singh

Jul 7, 2022, 8:00:06 AM7/7/22
A nasha mukti kendra is a place where people who have been injured or ill can go to recover. The staff at a nasha mukti kendra will help you to regain your strength and mobility. They will also teach you how to live independently again.

https://bit.ly/3NIjsxa
https://bit.ly/3P81zZz
https://bit.ly/3ypNaBt
https://bit.ly/3IiB3e5
https://bit.ly/3aj7agW
https://bit.ly/3Ax5DhX
https://bit.ly/3anB4Rm
https://bit.ly/3yreGi5
https://bit.ly/3yKo9lR
https://bit.ly/3apDiQg
https://bit.ly/3AybpzX
https://bit.ly/3ABuJwe
https://bit.ly/3NPl7AU
https://bit.ly/3NNQyvI
https://bit.ly/3NJimBe

gjgh sfg

Oct 9, 2023, 11:08:55 PM10/9/23
📢 เกมส์ใหม่ 200 เกม สล็อตpg: ประสบการณ์เกมส์สล็อตที่น่าตื่นเต้นแบบไม่เคยมีมาก่อน! | PG SLOT 📢

สมัครสมาชิกเกมส์ใหม่ 200 เกมสล็อตpg เพื่อได้ประสบการณ์เกมส์สล็อตที่น่าตื่นเต้นแบบที่ไม่เคยมีมาก่อน เพียงแค่คลิกเข้ามาเพื่อสัมผัสประสบการณ์ที่ไม่เหมือนใครกับ PG SLOT!

✅ เข้าเว็บไซต์
http://bit.ly/3RPBnb1

✅ สมัครสมาชิก
http://bit.ly/3RPBnb1

✅ ติดต่อเรา
http://bit.ly/3RPBnb1

✅ รับโปรโมชั่น
http://bit.ly/3RPBnb1

เกมส์ใหม่ 200 เกม สล็อตpg: ประสบการณ์เกมส์สล็อตที่น่าตื่นเต้นแบบไม่เคยมีมาก่อน! | PG SLOT - เกมส์ใหม่ 200 เกม สล็อตpg

เกมคาสิโน่สดยอดนิยม เกม pg slot , ใหม่ล่าสุด ทุกเวลา สล็อตpg , แล้วท่านจะได้รับสิทธิพิเศษและโปรโมชั่นมากมาย เกมสล็อตpgเว็บตรง , เว็บแท้ หน้า pg slot , คุณสามารถรับผลกำไรมหาศาลจากเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ pgslot , slotpg ตอนนี้ เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ , pg-slot เล่นไพ่ , สมัครสมาชิกกับเรา slot pg รับเครดิตฟรี , ไปเล่นฟรีๆ ลองเล่น สล็อต pg ใหม่ล่าสุด , ต้องการ pgslot เพิ่มผลลัพธ์ได้อย่างลงตัวที่สุดกับห้องเกมสล็อต , ตรง พีจีสล็อต pg slot เป็นเกมสล็อตเว็บคาสิโน , pgslot ทั้งเยอะทั้งคุ้มค่า เรายืน , เว็บสล็อต เว็บตรง pg สล็อต แตก , ฟรี ทางเข้าpg เว็บตรง , ทำให้คุณไม่เคยรู้สึกเบื่อหน่าย โปรโมชั่นและโบนัส pg slot , ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg slot ฟรีทุกค่าย , 2023 pg slot คาสิโนออนไลน์ , เกมสล็อต pg โดยตรง ที่ , สล็อตpg คือ ได้เงินจริง , 100 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะ pgslotcash , เว็บไหนดี วิธีโกง pg slot , สล็อตpgเว็บตรง สล็อตออนไลน์กับเราแบบ , เล่นไพ่ 100 slotpg คือ , คุณก็สามารถเริ่มเล่นสล็อตได้ทันที ด้วยเหตุผลเหล่านี้ การเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ pgslot เว็บตรง , สมัครง่าย 200 pg slot ฝาก , ที่นี่ pg slot เครดิตฟรี , กับ pg เว็บใหญ่ เครดิตฟรี , เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ สล็อตpg คืออะไร pg slot , ก็คงจะทราบกันดีว่า ทำไมและเพราะเหตุใดทำไมเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ pgslotcash com ในตอนนี้กลายเป็นที่รู้จักและมีคนนิยมเล่นกันเป็นจำนวนมากอย่างแน่นอน , มาใหม่ สามารถสมัคร pgslot พีจีสล็อต ผ่านระบบฝากถอนออโต้ , เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ คืออะไร pg slot , รีวิวสล็อต pg เว็บไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ 2022 ข้อมูลใหม่จากเรา , วิธีการสมัครสมาชิกพีจีสล็อตกับทาง punpgslot , pg-slot เครดิตฟรี , slot auto pg slot , คาสิโนออนไลน์ ที่มี pg slot , ต่างๆมากมาย pgslot138 , สามารถสมัคร pgslot , ทางเข้าpg slot auto ไม่มีต้องฝาก ไม่ต้องแชร์ , แทงบอลออนไลน์ ทำเท pg slot , เกม pg slot ได้เงินจริง , สล็อตpg เครดิตฟรี , โอกาสที่จะได้รับเงินรางวัลก้อนโตจากการเดิมพันก็จะยิ่งมีเพิ่มมากขึ้นอย่างเห็นได้ชัด เพราะฉะนั้นแล้วคิดจะเดิมพันสล็อตออนไลน์ต้องไม่พลาดที่จะเข้ามาเดิมพันที่เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ถูกออกแบบมาเพื่อนักเล่นเกมสล็อตโดยเฉพาะ ซึ่งเราการันตีคุณภาพด้านการบริการที่ดีและไม่ทำให้ผิดหวังแน่นอน pg slot , เว็บตรง pgslot , บาคาร่าออนไลน์ อันดับ pg slot , ไม่ผ่านเอเยนต์ slotpg มาก่อน , เว็บใหญ่ จ่ายจริง ต้อง pg slot , บทความแนะนำ pgtyoko pgzeed g2ggalaxy true , โปรโมชั่นสล็อต pg อัพเดทล่าสุด แหล่งรวมเกมสล็อต , ทาง pg slot เว็บตรง ได้จัดโปรโมชั่นต่างๆมากมาย , แจกเครดิตฟรี พร้อมลุ้นรับโบนัสทุกวัน pgเว็บตรง ไม่ต้องผ่านเอเย่นต์คนกลางแจกหนักจัดเต็มกันไปเลย , ทางเรา pgslotเว็บตรง เว็บแท้ มียูสเซอร์จริงจากเว็บนอก , tag pg slot ฝาก-ถอน ออโต้ , เว็บไซต์ทั้งหมดในที่เดียว pg slot เว็บตรง , เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ slot pg pg slot , สล็อตpg ทั้งประเทศให้ความสนใจ , ทำเงินกำไรได้มากขึ้น ทาง pg slot , slotpg กับเราวันนี้รับสิทธิพิเศษมากมายสมัครเลย pgslot , ฝากถอนอัตโนมัติ สล็อตpg มาพร้อมระบบที่ดีที่สุด อย่างระบบ ฝากถอนอัตโนมัติ , คาสิโนออนไลน์ slot pg สล็อตpg , กับ pg slot สมัครสมาชิก ให้คุณกับการเล่นเกม , pgslot เสร็จเรียบร้อย

king fake id

Dec 27, 2023, 4:41:57 AM12/27/23

fake canada id

Fake Social Security Card Images

Fake Social Security Card Online

Fake Social Security Card Online Free

Fake Social Security Card Pdf

Fake Social Security Card Template

Fake Social Security Card Template Pdf

Fake Social Security Card Vs Real

Fake Social Security Card Website

Fake Social Security Cards

Fake Ssn

Fake Ssn Bank

Fake Ssn Card

Fake Ssn Card Creator

Fake Ssn Card for Cashapp

Fake Ssn Card for Sale

Fake Ssn Card Generator

Fake Ssn Card Maker

Fake Ssn Card Maker App

Fake Ssn Card Maker Free

Fake Ssn Card Number

Fake Ssn Card Template

Fake Ssn Cards

Fake Ssn Cards

Fake Ssn Creator

Fake Ssn Credit Card

Fake Ssn for

Fake Valid Ssn

Fake Vs Real Social Security Card

False Social Security Number for Employment

Fillable Fake Social Security Card Template

Free Fake Social Security Card Creator

Free Fake Social Security Card Pdf

Generate Fake Social Security Card

Generate Fake Ssn Card

Get a Fake Social Security Card

Get Fake Social Security Card

Get Fake Social Security Card Online

Get Fake Social Security Number

Get Fake Ssn Card

Make a Fake Social Security Card

Make a Fake Social Security Card Free

Make a Fake Social Security Card Online

Make a Fake Social Security Card Online Free

Make a Fake Social Security Card Template

Make a Fake Ss Card

Make a Fake Ssn

Make a Fake Ssn Card Online

Make Fake Social Security Card

Make Fake Social Security Card Online

Make Fake Social Security Card Online Free

Make Fake Ssn

Make Fake Ssn Card

Make Fake Ssn Card

My Fake Ssn

Obtain a Social Security Card Online

Obtain Fake Social Security Card Online

Online Card Skimming

Online Order Ss Card

Online Purchase Security

Online Security Number

Online Seyrüsefer Ödeme Kktc

Online Social Insurance

Online Social Insurance Payment

Order a Social Security Card Online Free

Order a Ssn Card

Order a Ssn Card Online

Order Copy of Social Security Card Online

Order Copy of Ssn Card

Order Duplicate Social Security Card Online

Order Fake Social Security Card Online

Order Fake Ssn Card

Order Fake Ssn Card Online

Order Free Social Security Card

Order Lost Social Security Card

Order Lost Social Security Card Online

Order My Social Security Card Online Free

Order My Ss Card Online

Order My Ssn Card

Order Online Social Security Card

Order Replacement Ssn Card Online

Order Social Security Card Numbers Online

Order Social Security Card Online

Order Ss Card Free

Order Ss Card Online Free

Order Ssn Card Online

Ordering Ssn Card Online

Printable Fake Social Security Card

Purchase Fake Social Security Card Online

Random Fake Ssn

Random Fake Ssn Generator

Random Ssn Generator and Fake Person

Real and Fake Social Security Card

Real Social Security Card Vs Fake

Real Vs Fake Social Security Card

Real Vs Fake Ssn Card

Security Social Number

Social Security Card

Social Security Card Fake

Social Security Card Fake Examples

Social Security Card Fake How to Know

Social Security Card Fake Maker

Social Security Card Fake Vs Real

Social Security Card Fakes

Social Security Card Front and Back

Social Security Card Looks Fake

Social Security Card Order Online

Social Security Card Real or Fake

Social Security Card Sample Fake

Social Security Card Template

Social Security Cardd

Social Security Cards Fake

Social Security Fake Calls

Social Security Fake Card

Social Security Fake Email

Social Security Fake Letter

Social Security Fake Number

Social Security Order New Card Online

Social Security Order Online

Ss Card Order Online

Ssn Card Security Features

Ssn Fake Card

Ssn for Sale Online

Uk Fake Ssn

Uk Ssn Card

https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/best-certificate-of-title/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/buy-documents-online/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/certificate-of-title-express-delivery/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/certificate-of-title-fast-shipping/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/certificate-of-title-for-sale/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/certificate-of-title-rapid-delivery/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/fake-certificate-of-title/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/fake-certificate-of-title-for-sale/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/fake-documents-for-sale/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/order-certificate-of-title/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/premium-certificate-of-title/
https://kingfakeid.com/product-tag/where-can-i-buy-certificate-of-title/
https://kingfakeid.com/tag/fake-titles-for-car/
https://kingfakeid.com/tag/fake-car-title/

A Car Title Listed With or
A Certificate of Title Proves
A Movie Title That Starts With J
A to Z Car Names
Access My Car Title Online
Add a Name to Car Title
Adding a Name to Car Title
Adding Name to Car Title
Antique Car Titles for Sale
Antique Car With No Title
Application for Obtaining a Tax Number
Application for Obtaining a Tax Number Cyprus
Apply Car Title Online
Are Car Titles Electronic
Auto Title for Video
Auto Title of La
Auto Titles for Sale
Automobile That Starts With a Q
Automobile That Starts With K
Automobile Title With and
Automobile Titles for Sale
Automotive Titles for Sale
B Names for Cars
Back of Title Car
Blank Certificate of Title
Blank Title for Car
Books With X in the Title
Bought Car With No Title
Bought Used Car No Title
Branded Title Cars for Sale
Branded Titles for Cars
British Columbia Vehicle Titles
Business Vehicle Titled in Business Name
Business Vehicle Titled in Personal Name
Buy a British Title
Buy a Car Quotes
Buy a Car Title
Buy a Certificate Online
Buy a Fake Marriage Certificate Online
Buy a Title Online
Buy and Sell Car Titles
Buy Automobile With an R Title
Buy Back Car Title
Buy Branded Title Cars
Buy Car From Dealer With Rebuilt Titles From
Buy Car Limassol
Buy Car No Title
Buy Car Title Online
Buy Car Titles
Buy Car Titles Online
Buy Car With Monthly Payments Cyprus
Buy Cars for Cash No Title
Buy Cars No Title
Buy Cars Without Titles
Buy Fake Car Title
Buy Fake Car Title Online
Buy Fake Certificate of Title Online
Buy Fake Certificates Online
Buy Fake Degree Certificate Online
Buy Fake Degree Certificate Online Uk
Buy Fake Diploma Certificate
Buy Fake Gcse Certificates Uk
Buy Fake License Online
Buy Fake Mba Degree
Buy Fake No Claims Certificate
Buy Fake O Level Certificate
Buy Fake Phd Certificate
Buy Fake Tefl Certificate
Buy Fake Titles for Car
Buy Junk Cars With Title
Buy Junk Cars Without Titles
Buy Real Degree Certificate
Buy Salvage Title Cars Online
Buy Title Cars
Buy Title for Car
Buy Titles for Car
Buy Titles for Car Online
Buy Vehicle With No Title
Buying a Car Title
Buying a Used Car Title
Buying an R Title Car
Buying Branded Title Cars
Buying Car From Dealer Title Delivery
Buying Salvage Title Car in California
Buying Salvage Title Car Reddit
Buys Cars Without Titles
Can I Get a Car Title Online
Can You Buy a Title for a Car
Can You Buy Fake Cars
Can You Make a Fake Car Title
Can You Make a Fake Title for a Car
Car Bazaraki
Car Beginning With G
Car Beginning With K
Car Beginning With Q
Car Brand Beginning With G
Car Brand Name Starting With D
Car Brand Starting With K
Car Brand Starting With Q
Car Brand With G
Car Brand With J
Car Brand With K
Car Brands Beginning With Q
Car Buy Cyprus
Car for Rent Limassol
Car for Sale Bazaraki
Car for Sale Cyprus Limassol
Car for Sale Limassol
Car for Sale Nicosia
Car for Sale No Title
Car for Sale North Cyprus
Car for Sale Paphos
Car for Sales Cyprus
Car for Title Loan
Car for Title Transfer
Car Has No Title
Car Hire Purchase Cyprus
Car Make Beginning With G
Car Makes Beginning With H
Car Makes Beginning With M
Car Manufacturers Beginning With G
Car Manufacturers Beginning With Q
Car Manufacturers Beginning With Z
Car Manufacturers Starting With Q
Car Models Beginning With G
Car Models Beginning With H
Car Models Beginning With J
Car Models Beginning With K
Car Models Beginning With Q
Car Models Starting With G
Car Models Starting With H
Car Models Starting With K
Car Name From B
Car Name From D
Car Name From G
Car Names From a to Z
Car Names That Start With a K
Car Names With Q
Car No Title How to Get Title
Car Part Starting With K
Car Sale Japan
Car Starting With K
Car Starting With Q
Car Starts With G
Car Starts With J
Car Starts With K
Car That Begin With G
Car That Begins With D
Car That Begins With Z
Car That Starts With a B
Car That Starts With a Q
Car That Starts With H
Car the King Name
Car Title Buyer Signature
Car Title for Cash
Car Title for Sale
Car Title for Selling Car
Car Title From Bank
Car Title From Dealer
Car Title Has Just Seller Name
Car Title Ideas
Car Title if Financed
Car Title in Car
Car Title in My Name
Car Title Information Free
Car Title Joint or Individual
Car Title Loan Online Quote
Car Title Maker
Car Title Maker Online
Car Title New Jersey
Car Title Order Online
Car Title Search Free
Car Title Sell by Other Dc
Car Title Sent to Me by Mistake
Car Title With or
Car Titles and Registration
Car Titles for Loans
Car Titles for Sale
Car Titles for Sale on Ebay
Car Titles in Florida
Car Titles in Kansas
Car Titles in Pa
Car Titles in Texas
Car Titles Near Me
Car Titles Online Texas
Car With Branded Title
Car With Letter D
Car With Letter Q
Car With Letter Z
Car With the Letter M
Carfax Duplicate Title Issued
Cars Beginning With H
Cars Beginning With J
Cars for Cash With Title
Cars for Junk With Title
Cars for Sale With Branded Titles
Cars From Initial D
Cars Makes Beginning With D
Cars Starting With Letter Q
Cars Starting With the Letter K
Cars That Begin With Q
Cars With Branded Titles
Cars With D Names
Cars With Letter G
Cars With Letter J
Cars With No Title
Cars With the Letter B
Cars With X in Name
Cars With Z in Name
Cars Without Titles for Sale
Cars Without Titles Sale
Cash for Car Titles
Catchy Title for Fake News
Cert Copy of Title
Certificate for Free Sale
Certificate of Authenticity Fake
Certificate of Authenticity for Sale
Certificate of Free Sale
Certificate of Free Sale New Jersey
Certificate of Free Sale Sample
Certificate of Free Sale Usa
Certificate of Registered Title
Certificate of Title Florida Selling
Certificate of Title Free
Certificate of Title Number
Certificate of Title Nz Free
Certificate of Title Online
Certificate of Title Real Property
Certificate of Title Selling Car
Certificate of Title Without Registration
Certificates for Sale Online
Changing Titles on Cars
Classic Car Title Search
Classic Car Title Search Free
Classic Car Titles for Sale
Companies That Buy Cars Without Titles
Copy Car Title Online
Copy of Certificate of Title
Copy of Certificate of Title Wa
Copy of Certificate Title
Copy of Registered Title
Create a Car Title
Create a Car Title Online
Create a Fake Certificate
Create Fake Business Certificate
Create Fake Certificate Online
Create Fake Vehicle Title
Dc Title for Car
Difference in Car Titles
Different Titles for Cars
Digital Certificate of Title
Do Kit Cars Have Titles
Do New Cars Have Titles
Does Kansas Hold Car Titles
Duplicate Certificate of Title
Duplicate Certificate of Title Wa
Duplicate Title for Automobile
Duplicate Title for Car
E Title for Car Florida
Electronic Car Titles in Kansas
Electronic Certificate of Title
Established Titles Real or Fake
Ez Car Titles Nj
Fake B Tech Degree Certificate
Fake Bachelor Degree Certificate
Fake Bachelors Degree Certificate
Fake Baptismal Certificate Online
Fake Blank Car Title Template
Fake Business Degree Certificate
Fake Business Insurance Certificate
Fake Business License Certificate
Fake Car Brand Names
Fake Car Dealership Names
Fake Car Names
Fake Car Part Names
Fake Car Title
Fake Car Title Downloads
Fake Car Title Generator
Fake Car Title Maker
Fake Car Title Scam
Fake Car Title Software
Fake Car Title Template
Fake Car Title Templates
Fake Car Title Templates Free
Fake Car Title Texas
Fake Car Titles
Fake Car Titles for Sale
Fake Cars for Sale
Fake Certificate in Kenya
Fake Certificate Maker Free
Fake Certificate Maker Near Me
Fake Certificate Maker Online
Fake Certificate of Authenticity
Fake Certificate of Completion
Fake Certificate of Online Course
Fake Certificate of Origin
Fake Certificate of Title
Fake Certificate of Title Online for Sale
Fake Certificates for Jobs
Fake Certificates Type Ins
Fake Certifications and License
Fake Degree Certificate Download
Fake Degree Certificate Online
Fake Degree Certificate Template Online
Fake Degree Certificate Uk
Fake Degree Certificates Online
Fake Digital Certificates Definition
Fake Digital Certificates Examples
Fake Diplomas and Certificates
Fake Experience Certificate Online
Fake Florida Car Title
Fake High School Diploma Certificate
Fake Medical Certificate Online
Fake Medical Certificate Online Free
Fake Name Change Certificate
Fake Names for Cars
Fake News Title Maker
Fake Nvq Certificates Uk
Fake O Level Certificates Uk
Fake Open University Degree Certificate
Fake Ownership Papers
Fake Qualification Certificates Uk
Fake Texas Car Title
Fake Texas Title
Fake Title
Fake Title for Car
Fake Title Maker
Fake Title to a Car
Fake Titles for Car
Fake Titles for Cars
Fake Titles for Challenges
Fake Titles for Cosplay
Fake Titles for Fun
Fake Titles for Improv
Fake Titles for Role Play
Fake Tv Show Titles
Fake University Degree Certificate
Fake Utah Id
Fake Vehicle Title
Fake Vehicle Title Generator
Fake Wedding Certificate Online
Films With X in the Title
Finance Branded Title Car
Financed Car Who Has Title
Find Car Title Free
Find Car Title Online
Find Certificate of Title
Find My Car Title
Find My Car Title Online
Find the Title to My Car
Find Title for Car
Find Title Number Without Registration Card
Find Title to Car
Finding the Title on a Vintage Car
Fl Auto Titles Online
Florida Auto Titles Online
Florida Car Titles Online
Florida Certificate Title Selling Sample
Florida Online Car Title
Florida Vehicle Titles Online
Free Automobile Title Search
Free Car Title Information
Free Car Title Search
Free Car Title Search by Vin
Free Car Title Search Online
Free Certificate of Title Nsw
Free Copy of Car Title Online
Free Fake Certificates Online
Free Fake University Certificates
Free of Sale Certificate
Free Sale Certificate Example
Free Sale Certificate Format
Free Title Search for My Car
Funny Titles for Selling Car
Genuine Titles for Sale
Georgia Car Titles and Registration
Georgia Titles to Vehicles
Get a Fake Certificate
Get a Fake Degree Certificate
Get a New Title for a Car
Get a Title for a Car
Get a Title for a Classic Car
Get a Title for Vehicle
Get Certificate of Title
Get Fake Certificate of Title Online
Get Fake Diploma Certificate
Get Fake Gcse Certificates Uk
Get Fake Medical Certificate
Get My Car Title for Gm Financial
Get My Car Title Gm
Get My Car Titles
Get My Title for My Car
Get My Vehicle Title Online
Get Paper Car Title
Get Title for Automobile
Get Title for Car
Get Title for Car Online
Get Vehicle Title Online
Getting a Title for a Car
Getting Title for Car
Getting Title From Carmax
Getting Titles for Old Cars
Government Certificate to Obtain Title
Hcd Certificate of Title
House Certificate of Title
How Can I Get a Title for My Car Online
How Can I Order a Car Title Online
How Can I Order Another Title for My Car
How Do I Order a Title Online
How Get Title for Car
How Long Does It Take to Get Title Deeds in Cyprus
How Much Are Car Titles
How Much Do Car Titles Cost
How to Acquire Title for Car
How to Add a Title in R
How to Add Name to Car Title
How to Add Name to Vehicle Title
How to Apply for Car Title Online
How to Buy a Car With a Lost Title
How to Buy a Title
How to Buy a Title for a Car
How to Change Car Titles
How to Check Car Titles
How to Complete Car Title
How to Complete Certificate of Title
How to Correct Name on Car Title
How to Create Fake Certificate
How to Edit a Car Title
How to Exchange Car Titles
How to Fill Out Certificate of Title
How to Fill Out Title for Car
How to Find Car Title Online
How to Find Car Titles
How to Find Certificate of Title
How to Find My Electronic Car Title
How to Get a Car Title Online
How to Get a Certificate of Title
How to Get a Fake Car Title
How to Get a Title for a Car
How to Get an Electronic Car Title
How to Get an Electronic Vehicle Title
How to Get Car Title From Carmax
How to Get Car Titles
How to Get Car Titles Online
How to Get Certificate of Title
How to Get Certificate of Title Nsw
How to Get Electronic Car Title
How to Get Fake Certificate
How to Get Gm Title
How to Get My Car Title Online
How to Get My E Title
How to Get Original Title for Car
How to Get the Vehicle Title
How to Get Title Deeds in Cyprus
How to Get Title for a Car
How to Get Title for Car Online
How to Get Title for Vehicle
How to Get Transfer Certificate of Title
How to Get Vehicle Title Online
How to Get Your Certificate of Title
How to Make a Car Title
How to Make a Fake Car Title
How to Make a Fake Car Title Online
How to Make a Fake Certificate
How to Make a Fake Title
How to Make Car Titles
How to Make Fake Car Titles
How to Make Fake Certificate
How to Obtain a Car Title Online
How to Obtain a Certificate of Title
How to Obtain a Title for My Car
How to Obtain Car Title in Kansas
How to Obtain Car Title Online
How to Obtain Certificate of Title
How to Obtain Electronic Car Title
How to Obtain My Car Title Online
How to Obtain Title Car
How to Obtain Title Deeds in Cyprus
How to Obtain Title for Vehicle
How to Order a Title for a Car
How to Order a Title for Car
How to Order My Car Title
How to Order Title for Car Online
How to Order Your Title Online
How to Request a Title for a Car
How to Request Car Title Online
How to Spot a Fake Car Title
How to Spot a Fake Georgia License
How to Title a Car
How to Title a Car in Kansas
How to Title a Homemade Car
How to Title a Kit Car
How to Title a Vehicle
I Need a Title for My Car
If Car Denoted by C Sell for
Initial D Car Names
Insurance R Title Cars
Job Titles in Car Dealerships
Joint Title for Car
Joint Title on Car Selling
Junk Car Buyers Without Titles
Junk Cars With Titles
Just Got Car Title
K Cars for Sale
Kansas Auto Titles and Registration
Kansas Car Title and Registration
Kansas Car Title Application
Kansas Car Titles and Registration Office
Kansas Title for Car
Kansas Vehicle Titles and Registration
List of Cars From a to Z
Look Up Car Titles
Looking for Car Title
Lost Certificate of Title
Lost Titles for Cars
Make a Car Title
Make a Car Title Online
Make a Fake Car Title
Make a Fake Certificate
Make a Fake Degree Certificate for Free
Make a Fake License Online
Make a Fake Title for a Car
Make a Fake Title for Car
Make a Title for a Car
Make a Title for Car
Make Car Names
Make Fake Car Title
Make Fake Car Title Free
Make Fake Certificate Degree
Make for Vehicle
Make Title Card Premiere Pro
Make Title Cards App
Make Title for Car
Make Titles for Car
Makemkv Assuming Fake Title
Maker of Z Cars
Marriage Certificate Fake Online
Maryland Certified Copy of Title
Master Degree Certificate Fake
Missing Title for Car
Mistake on Car Title
Movie Title Starting With H
Movie Title That Start With Q
Movie Titles a to Z
Movie Titles Beginning With K
Movie Titles Beginning With Q
Movie Titles Beginning With X
Movie Titles Starting With M
Movie Titles Starting With X
Movie With X in Title
Movies With X in Title
Mr Title Used for
Multiple Names on Car Title
Name Misspelled on Car Title
Name on Car Title
Name on Title of Car
Name Spelled Wrong on Car Title
Name Your Own Price Car
Names of Cars From a to Z
Need a Title for a Car
New Jersey Automobile Title
New Jersey Car Titles
New Jersey Vehicle Titles
New York Car Titles
No Title Deeds in Cyprus
No Title for Car
No Title for Sale
Obtain a Car Title
Obtain a Certificate of Title
Obtain Car Title Online
Obtain Certificate of Title
Obtain Fake Certificate of Title Online
Obtain Title for Car
Obtain Titles for Car Online
Obtaining a Title for a Car
Obtaining Info Online With Fake Credentials
Obtaining Title for Car
Ohio Car Titles Online
Online Buy Vehicle
Online Car Purchase Usa
Online Car Registration Form
Online Car Retail
Online Car Sales in Japan
Online Car Sales Platforms
Online Car Title Search
Online Certified True Copy of Title
Online Fake Death Certificate
Online Registration New Vehicle
Open Title for Car
Order a Car Title
Order a Car Title Online
Order a Certificate of Title
Order a Title for My Car
Order Car Plate Number
Order Car Title Online
Order Car Title Online California
Order Car Title Online Florida
Order Car Title Online Georgia
Order Car Title Online Illinois
Order Car Title Online in Nj
Order Car Title Online Kansas
Order Car Title Online Kentucky
Order Car Title Online Louisiana
Order Car Title Online Maryland
Order Car Title Online Massachusetts
Order Car Title Online Michigan
Order Car Title Online Ny
Order Car Title Online Ohio
Order Car Title Online Texas
Order Car Title Online Virginia
Order Car Title Texas
Order Florida Car Title
Order Florida Car Title Online
Order Georgia Car Title
Order My Car Title Online
Order New Car Title
Order New Car Title Online
Order New Title for Car Online
Order New Vehicle Title
Order Replacement Car Title Online
Order Title for Car
Order Title for Car Online
Order Title for Vehicle
Order Title From Dmv
Order Titles for Car Online
Order Vehicle Title Online
Ordering a Title for My Vehicle
Ordering Car Title Online
Ordering Car Title Online Texas
Ordering Title for Car
Other Titles for Gm
Owner's Duplicate Certificate of Title
People Who Buy Cars Without Titles
Perfected Title for Car
Perfecting a Car Title
Pictures of Car Titles
Places That Buy Cars With Title
Places That Buy Junk Cars Without Titles
Print Car Title Online
Print My Car Title
Print Out Title for Car
Purchase Certificate of Title
Purchase New Vehicle
Purchase Price on Car Title
Purchase Title Online
Purchase Titles for Car Online
Purchasing Car in Company Name
Put Car Title in My Name
Putting a Car Title in Your Name
Q Titles Fee Calculator
Qld Car Registration Quote
Qualified Certificate of Title
Quick Car Title Replacement
R & R Certificate
R Title Car Dealers
R Title Car Insurance
R Title Car Loans
R Title Car Meaning
R Title Car Values
R Title Cars for Sale
R Title Cars for Sale Near Me
R Title Cars Near Me
R Title Vehicle Financing
R Title Vehicles for Sale
R Titled Cars for Sale
R Titled Vehicles for Sale
Real Estate Certificate of Title
Real Vs Fake Car Title
Rebranded Titles for Cars
Replacement Car Title New Jersey Online
Replacement Titles for Cars
Request Car Title in Kansas
Request Certificate of Title
Request Title Certificate for Automobile
Sale Junk Car With Title
Sale of Credit Facilities Law
Salvage Certificate of Title
Salvage Yards That Buy Cars Without Titles
Sample Letter of Proof of Sale
Search for Certificate of Title
Sell Car With Electronic Title
Selling a Car Title Name
Selling Car With Electronic Title
Selling Car With Photocopied Title
Selling R Title Vehicles
Selling Salvage Certificate Title
Should I Buy a Branded Title Car
Should I Buy an R Title Car
Should You Buy a Vehicle With a Branded Title
State of Kansas Car Titles
Theft Title Cars for Sale
This Car Has a Branded Title
Title Branded Junking Certificate Only