Any market for original old school AP disks?

David B

Oct 29, 2013, 8:21:46 AM10/29/13
I have two complete sets of Aldus Pagemaker program disks from the mid-late eighties - I'm sure lots on this forum do as well - but was just wondering if there is a market for this stuff or a collector or museum - must be relatively small amounts of it about - be interesting to see if it is collected and becomes collectable - with downloads you dont get the same sense of ownership or is that me?

Also loads of original Apple System disks and drivers etc from late 80s - find it really very difficult to dump this stuff in the trash as it cost soooo much when it was new - in those far-off crazy exciting days of the dawning of the dtp revolution!

Anyone else suffer with this sort of ocd?