serial number for pagemaker 6.5

yager.philippe

May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
hello i need serial number for pagemaker6.5 for windows
thanks a lot

ryan...@my-deja.com

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
In article <8g5mf1$idd$1...@vega.worldonline.fr>,

"yager.philippe" <philipp...@worldonline.fr> wrote:
> hello i need serial number for pagemaker6.5 for windows
> thanks a lot

Try this: • Adobe PageMaker 6.5 : s/n: 03W650R7104326-845

PEace,
Ryan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

slick

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Again, if you dont'want to help, jsut dont', dont' be a dickhead. Not
everyone can afford to just go out and get it, some of us are student
and can only get the program this way, by not paying for it, if you ask
me, your the dumb ass for paying for it,
try this number 03W650R7104326-845
let me know if it works okay?
and for the pricks who dont' want to help someone, fuck you.

Jan Lindahl wrote:

> Here we go again. The serial number is on the cover to the cd. This
> newsgroup is for serious Pagemaker users...
>
> /Jan L
> --
>
> Jan Lindahl - Redaktör TÅG - Editor TAG
> Box 4175
> SE-102 64 Stockholm, Sweden
> phone +46-(0)8-84 04 01
> fax +46-(0)8-84 04 06
> cellular +46-(0)70-648 10 10
> http://www.sjk.se
> _____________________________
> yager.philippe <philipp...@worldonline.fr> skrev i
> diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:8g5mf1$idd$1...@vega.worldonline.fr...

Mika-Petri Lauronen

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
On Mon, 03 Jul 2000 21:51:19 GMT, slick <wil...@bitrute.com> wrote:

>Again, if you dont'want to help, jsut dont', dont' be a dickhead. Not
>everyone can afford to just go out and get it, some of us are student
>and can only get the program this way, by not paying for it, if you ask
>me, your the dumb ass for paying for it,

There's another point, though. Copying a program this way, although
quite common, is a crime. I am a Finn, and I think that seeing
requests like this and not reporting them to police makes me guilty of
aiding and abetting a crime.

I understand the situation fully, but please do not use public forums
like this for getting the license numbers.

>and for the pricks who dont' want to help someone, fuck you.

Yes, helping others is a nice thing to do. Using language like that to
people who are not helpful is not. I am not offended, but I think some
of the newsgroup readers are. You should apologize.

Have a nice and long life,
Mixu Lauronen

brusher

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
> >Again, if you dont'want to help, jsut dont', dont' be a dickhead. Not
> >everyone can afford to just go out and get it, some of us are student
> >and can only get the program this way, by not paying for it, if you ask
> >me, your the dumb ass for paying for it,

Hey, not all students are thieves. I am a student and have gotten my
software honestly through www.edu.com and http://www.micromaster.com . Both
of these sites sell software at educational prices. You can get Illustrator
for under $100. Do us all a favor and don't justify being a thief by saying
you are a student. You give us honest ones a bad rep.

slick

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
Mika-Petri Lauronen wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Jul 2000 21:51:19 GMT, slick <wil...@bitrute.com> wrote:
>
> >Again, if you dont'want to help, jsut dont', dont' be a dickhead. Not
> >everyone can afford to just go out and get it, some of us are student
> >and can only get the program this way, by not paying for it, if you ask
> >me, your the dumb ass for paying for it,
>
> There's another point, though. Copying a program this way, although
> quite common, is a crime. I am a Finn, and I think that seeing
> requests like this and not reporting them to police makes me guilty of
> aiding and abetting a crime.
>
> I understand the situation fully, but please do not use public forums
> like this for getting the license numbers.
>
> >and for the pricks who dont' want to help someone, fuck you.
> >

> Yes, helping others is a nice thing to do. Using language like that to
> people who are not helpful is not. I am not offended, but I think some
> of the newsgroup readers are. You should apologize.
>
> Have a nice and long life,
> Mixu Lauronen
well as a reply to your message, your right, I shouldn't have used that
kind or language, and I am sorry for it, I just dont' see the problmem
in helping some one that needs help. and yes, it's a crime, but your on
newsgroups, look aroung, there's more important crimes being commited
other them stealing a progam from a billion dollar company.

slick

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
brusher wrote:

> > >Again, if you dont'want to help, jsut dont', dont' be a dickhead. Not
> > >everyone can afford to just go out and get it, some of us are student
> > >and can only get the program this way, by not paying for it, if you ask
> > >me, your the dumb ass for paying for it,
>
> Hey, not all students are thieves. I am a student and have gotten my
> software honestly through www.edu.com and http://www.micromaster.com . Both
> of these sites sell software at educational prices. You can get Illustrator
> for under $100. Do us all a favor and don't justify being a thief by saying
> you are a student. You give us honest ones a bad rep.

As for you, I'm sure we'll all proud that you can afford to get your own
stuff, but some of us can't. Getting a free download of a software
program isn't legal, but come on, big deal. and, you mean to tell me if
someone would give you the program and save you $100, that you'd say "no
thanks, I'd rather spend my money"? if so, your not going to the right
college.

boo-boo

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
I really don't think you get the point. Making an illegal copy of software
is ILLEGAL. How long would any company stay in business or invest in R&D if
they didn't sell their product? Business is business, not a non-profit
charity to help poor little students who would rather spend their money on
beer and partying rather than budgeting their spendable money.

I go to school and work. My company could not afford to give away any
services. When I require software, I shop around and get a legal copy. I may
not get it immediately but I do end up finding it. With a legal copy, I get
manuals and tech support. I have found software at educational costs very
inexpensive. I have used the two listed locations and have found their
prices to be very low and reasonable.

If your school is teaching you that stealing is OK, I think you should find
another school. Better yet, take classes in ethics and business law.

What a sad world we are creating by stating that is OK to steal from
companies. When you want more money do you go to a bank and say "give me
money, I am just a poor little stupid student" and they had it over with a
golly gosh gee whiz, you poor little thing.

If the language and grammar structure used in the following paragraph is
typical of the poster's educational level, he/she must be at about the idiot
level.

"slick" <wil...@bitrute.com> wrote in message

R.A.

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

> If the language and grammar structure used in the following paragraph is
> typical of the poster's educational level, he/she must be at about the idiot
> level.

You WERE right, but you lost your point by adding this remark.

wkr

kent...@my-deja.com

Jul 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/10/00
In article <39634...@news.iglou.com>,
> If the language and grammar structure used in the following paragraph
is
> typical of the poster's educational level, he/she must be at about
the idiot
> level.

What, exactly, were you hoping to accomplish with that little diatribe?
Are you so ignorant that you don't realize that thousands, nay hundreds
of thousands, of people have gone ranting (in vain, I might add) on
Usenet saying the /exact/ same thing since before you were but a
twinkle in your father's eye? Your moral righteousness is impressive,
but also a little embarassing to behold. Instead of wasting your
breath, perhaps you should just realize your own futility next time -
browbeating people in the NGs has never seemed to deter them from
commiting piracy, and it probably never will.

John
jctdrix.at.hotmail.dot.com

dttur...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2018, 6:33:33 AM12/7/18