Why Facebook and Google not paying us(they are earning billions of $ every Year) dont worry

Asif

Feb 12, 2012, 7:49:56 AM2/12/12

http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=53928646

Dear Friends,

Google, Facebook,Twitter etc earning billions of $ every year but they
never pay single $ to their respectful members
(we are members) but now time has been changed join the new site same
as facebook,google+ but they are paying to all pioneer members who
will be member before 9th april.

WAZZUB makes money in many different ways.
On April 9 we will launch a state-of-the-art website with patent-
pending technology.
On this page we’ll display ads and special deals.

In fact, we do exactly the same as companies like Facebook, Google,
AOL and Yahoo.
They offer free services and earn billions of $$$ just by displaying
ads and special offers.
The only difference is that we share our profits with our pre-launch
members.

Just click on Below Link for Membership

http://theasif.weebly.com/

and then click on sign up
Thanks

Just create account before 9th april and get pioneer membership .
1-go to web site and click on signup link
theasif.weebly.com
2-create your account fill data
3-complete verification through email which u receive
Now u r a pioneer member of new site link face book (for detail
http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=53928646
)
and after 9th april u will get money @ every add will display on that
site.