Animal feces removed from London airport runway

1 view

Bradley K. Sperman

Sep 6, 2016, 7:50:36 PM9/6/16
London (CNN)A group of Black Lives Matter activists whose
protest temporarily shut down a London airport Tuesday have been
arrested and removed from the runway, police said.

Flights were suspended at London City Airport after nine
protesters locked themselves together on the runway and erected
a tripod, London's Metropolitan Police said in a statement.

Black Lives Matter UK, a network of anti-racism activists, said
in a statement that the action was taken to protest Britain's
"environmental impact on the lives of black people locally and
globally."

The police said the protesters were arrested on suspicion of
aggravated trespass, being unlawfully airside and breaching
London City Airport bylaws, and were taken into custody. The
statement was issued nearly six hours after police were alerted
of the protest.

London City Airport tweeted that the runway has since reopened,
and it advised passengers to check with their airlines for
flight information.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/europe/uk-london-airport-blm-
protest/

Byker

Sep 6, 2016, 11:02:58 PM9/6/16
"Bradley K. Sperman" wrote in message

> London (CNN)A group of Black Lives Matter activists whose protest
> temporarily shut down a London airport Tuesday have been arrested and
> removed from the runway, police said.

Next time let them get hamburgerized:

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f10/19896d1217885447-sucked-into-plane-engine-6n.jpg
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f10/82284d1249886979-man-injested-into-aircraft-engine-ae2.jpg
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f244/19895d1217885442-shanghai-airlines-mechanic-sucked-into-planes-engine-3n.jpg
http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/graphics/engine04.jpg

The funny part is that none of those protestors are black but White
liberals. I wonder if they're going to be hit with lawsuits for missed
flights...

Dänk 42Ø

Sep 7, 2016, 1:00:56 AM9/7/16
On 2016-09-06 23:49, Bradley K. Sperman wrote:
> London (CNN)A group of Black Lives Matter activists whose
> protest temporarily shut down a London airport Tuesday have been
> arrested and removed from the runway, police said.

I just read an article on the subject, and it asked why it is only
African-AMERICAN lives that matter.

The article went on to describe the black-on-black murder rate in the
USA, followed the white-on-black murder rate in the USA (mostly
police-related), compared with the daily black-on-black murder rate
in Africa.

The numbers for Africa were appalling. Dozens of times per day than
occur in Southside Chicago per week. But that's okay, because the
killers were black, making them blameless. The most "intellectual"
African-American liberal might compose a thesis on why ancient white
colonialists are responsible, but more likely he will ignore the
problem and just blame white racism for it.

Echolot Pinger

Oct 19, 2016, 7:55:12 PM10/19/16
yup

Byker